Up Next, Would you...

For you freaky azz bruthas that just might be up in hea, etc. Say you met this woman and fine as she was, ya'll started looking at and dating each other, and before you get to da bonning stage, a friend of yours hips you that yo new found woman used to be a man! But has had da [sex change] operation and in the now view of your stat's law is classified as a wo-man. Now you been holding hands, rubbing on all dat booty, etc. Whutchu looking at me for? Question: Hell, "you stlll gon bonned dat wo-man?" Man look don't lie, Hell, it is whut it is.... Just say you got that! LMGDBAO... ova hea... Gfb rolling... Later...

Comments

• Any women, transgender or not, african american or white, buddhist or christian doesn’t matter to me. As long as she is kind and a good person, it doesn’t matter if she is LGBT, etc. Just be a nice person and i will like you as a friend. I don’t have romantic interest in anyone tho :/
  • Any women, transgender or not, african american or white, buddhist or christian doesn’t matter to me. As long as she is kind and a good person, it doesn’t matter if she is LGBT, etc. Just be a nice person and i will like you as a friend. I don’t have romantic interest in anyone tho :/

Aha. Now I get it. My bad for suggesting JP. OK, if I/we see "notgonnacry" again, just shout out for an introduction.
    Good Luck...And Take Care.
    Sincerely...Greg.

• Just guessing, but, I suspect men on the downlow, would probably do the damn thang! :o
  • Just guessing, but, I suspect men on the downlow, would probably do the damn thang! :o

I think you right too! QQ... lmbo...
  • I like to think I'm open-minded enough that it wouldn't matter. BUT, it would.
    Can't put into words exactly why, but my lust would instantly fade, once I knew she used to be biologically a man.
    I think a better question would be WHAT IF YOU ONLY FOUND OUT AFTER YALL HAD DONE THE THING A FEW TIMES. AND YOU WERE SPRUNG? :D
  • "Can't put into words exactly why...".
    I can.
    My mind would be fuckin' with me like nooooobodies bidness. There I am getting some skulll, and the next I know, here come the visual in my mind...and here comes Rupaul & And The Crew. Ohhhh yeah, let that shit get out. No thank you. I'll pass on that one.

" WHAT IF YOU ONLY FOUND OUT AFTER YALL HAD DONE THE THING A FEW TIMES. AND YOU WERE SPRUNG?".
    I don't know...I'd have to think about it a taste.

• Thought about it. I'm thinking this would be the likely solution...

x0ac9a57tj1r.png

• LMAO @ the conversation!

Adding my 2cents, men know what men want and like sexually, so I think (Some) men claiming to be straight would pretend they didn't know they were being sexually serviced by another man.

Same apply to women, women know what's pleasurable to women, so I think (some) women claiming to be straight would allow a woman to give her head, if she thought no one would find her out.

Adding my 2cents, men know what men want and like sexually, so I think (Some) men claiming to be straight would pretend they didn't know they were being sexually serviced by another man.

Same apply to women, women know what's pleasurable to women, so I think (some) women claiming to be straight would allow a woman to give her head, if she thought no one would find her out.

Are you speaking from experience... Slow yo row now, I just thought i detected a lil experience in whutchu stated. No pun intended.... QQ....
    so I think (Some) men claiming to be straight would pretend they didn't know they were being sexually serviced by another man.

PRETEND THEY WOULDN'T KNOW?!?!?! WTF doesn't even cover it! Didn't know...sheeeeeit! You'll goddamn KNOW when that muthafucka wraps the callous-filled hand around your fuggin' dick! Or, a hand much bigger than yours gets'ta grabbin. and jackin' you off....sheeeeeeeeeit. I can't WAIT to see 'Tone when he see's this one.
    Ooooh boy! I can see it now. Little Larry No-Sense runs up on a tranny. Both take a nap. Larry wakes up first, and watches TV in the No-Tell Motel and sitting on the edge of the bed. Minute or two, up wakes Fanny The Tranny...and that mofo is rockin' 13-E sized
    Brogans...or Mil-COMBAT BOOTS. *ain't this a bitch?! didn't know.*

HARRRRPO, who dis' woman talkin' awwwwl dis heah' smack? B)

Are you speaking from experience... Slow yo row now, I just thought i detected a lil experience in whutchu stated. No pun intended.... QQ....
    Lol, naw, that ain't how I roll. What about you, you seem to know more about this conversation. :o
  • Greg wrote: »
    LMAO @ the conversation!
    so I think (Some) men claiming to be straight would pretend they didn't know they were being sexually serviced by another man.

PRETEND THEY WOULDN'T KNOW?!?!?! WTF doesn't even cover it! Didn't know...sheeeeeit! You'll goddamn KNOW when that muthafucka wraps the callous-filled hand around your fuggin' dick! Or, a hand much bigger than yours gets'ta grabbin. and jackin' you off....sheeeeeeeeeit. I can't WAIT to see 'Tone when he see's this one.
    Ooooh boy! I can see it now. Little Larry No-Sense runs up on a tranny. Both take a nap. Larry wakes up first, and watches TV in the No-Tell Motel and sitting on the edge of the bed. Minute or two, up wakes Fanny The Tranny...and that mofo is rockin' 13-E sized
    Brogans...or Mil-COMBAT BOOTS. *ain't this a bitch?! didn't know.*

HARRRRPO, who dis' woman talkin' awwwwl dis heah' smack? B)
    Cthu! You know, Those brutha's on the 'downlow' be doing a whole lotta pretending! LMAO!
    :#
  • edited December 2020
    LMAO @ the conversation!

Lol, naw, that ain't how I roll. What about you, you seem to know more about this conversation. :o

I am more interested in whutchu said, etc. Many women have experienced sexual contact with another woman, as you stated, a woman knows what's pleasurable to another woman, etc. some women just get caught up in such things, and like it, etc. Many are turned on by the touch of another woman, etc. It's part of the female norm des days, etc. Try not and shift da conversation on da me. LMBAO.... I'on't believe in dis Male [two men] fuckery BS! Now whutchu say.... QQ... can you speak a lil louder.....

I am more interested in whutchu said, etc. Many women have experienced sexual contact with another woman, as you stated, a woman knows what's pleasurable to another woman, etc. some women just get caught up in such things, and like it, etc. Many are turned on by the touch of another woman, etc. It's part of the female norm des days, etc. Try not and shift da conversation on da me. LMBAO.... I'on't believe in dis Male [two men] fuckery BS! Now whutchu say.... QQ... can you speak a lil louder.....

I guess YOU dun forgot you're the creator of this rauchy conversation. You seem like you're quite interested in some downlow shyt!
    CTHU!

I guess YOU dun forgot you're the creator of this rauchy conversation. You seem like you're quite interested in some downlow shyt!
    CTHU!

Oooo...Im'a run an' tellittttt. Oooo! somebody's...momma ain't gonna likkkkke it! Ooooo...you gonna be on pun'nishment toooo and ain't gonna get no dizz'sert afta' din'nuh. Probably gonna get a whuppin', tooooo. Ooooo...

CTHU!

Whutchu say!!! Gfb ova hea LMBAO!!!! Damn you had da throw it down like dat! I brought up dis subject matter because i thought you'd be interested in da shyt. I knew you would be curious, etc. Hell... looking @ dat word "rauchy" as with sexually explicit subject material. I did it for you. QQ... Remember??? easing my azz on down da road.... Gfb gone.....

CTHU!

[/quote]

Whutchu say!!! Gfb ova hea LMBAO!!!! Damn you had da throw it down like dat! I brought up dis subject matter because i thought you'd be interested in da shyt. I knew you would be curious, etc. Hell... looking @ dat word "rauchy" as with sexually explicit subject material. I did it for you. QQ... Remember??? easing my azz on down da road.... Gfb gone.....[/quote]

Remember??? What da hail??? Gfb, man you crack me Up @ how you quickly you turn shyt around! Lol Lol Lol
    CTHU!

Whutchu say!!! Gfb ova hea LMBAO!!!! Damn you had da throw it down like dat! I brought up dis subject matter because i thought you'd be interested in da shyt. I knew you would be curious, etc. Hell... looking @ dat word "rauchy" as with sexually explicit subject material. I did it for you. QQ... Remember??? easing my azz on down da road.... Gfb gone.....[/quote]

Remember??? What da hail??? Gfb, man you crack me Up @ how you quickly you turn shyt around! Lol Lol Lol
    [/quote]

Tell me dis den... If you met a man and liked that man, whereas you didn't actually go all da way with dat man, but came close, etc. Oral sex [him on yo azz so far] to that end, etc. But no intercourse, etc. that is as of yet. QQ... Now u laying on da couch, whateva, with this man , with a greasy azz face, who now confesses to you that he used da be a woman! but had dat sex change. At dis very moment putting all BS aside, whuychu gon do? Hell let u tell it, you gon been have reach at his burnt wood way before now, etc. LMGDBAO... QQ... dats gonna be your excuse, etc. That's how u gon escape this line of questioning. C'on wit it... git it straight now....
    CTHU!

Whutchu say!!! Gfb ova hea LMBAO!!!! Damn you had da throw it down like dat! I brought up dis subject matter because i thought you'd be interested in da shyt. I knew you would be curious, etc. Hell... looking @ dat word "rauchy" as with sexually explicit subject material. I did it for you. QQ... Remember??? easing my azz on down da road.... Gfb gone.....

[/quote]

Tell me dis den... If you met a man and liked that man, whereas you didn't actually go all da way with dat man, but came close, etc. Oral sex [him on yo azz so far] to that end, etc. But no intercourse, etc. that is as of yet. QQ... Now u laying on da couch, whateva, with this man , with a greasy azz face, who now confesses to you that he used da be a woman! but had dat sex change. At dis very moment putting all BS aside, whuychu gon do? Hell let u tell it, you gon been have reach at his burnt wood way before now, etc. LMGDBAO... QQ... dats gonna be your excuse, etc. That's how u gon escape this line of questioning. C'on wit it... git it straight now....[/quote]

Btw,,, just messing witchu woman, etc. But... one neba knows. Gfb gone....
  • Mane I'd bet you get some different responses if you posted this in a prison blog (running)

• https://blackvisions.org/Community/discussion/116/up-next-would-you
    Mane I'd bet you get some different responses if you posted this in a prison blog (running)

No shyttt!!!!
  • https://blackvisions.org/Community/discussion/116/up-next-would-you
    Mane I'd bet you get some different responses if you posted this in a prison blog (running)

No shyttt!!!!
    https://blackvisions.org/Community/discussion/116/up-next-would-you

I kno, hell some of des dudes would probably bone dat wo-man any way without telling it! And would still they didn't kniow! Well... it is whut it is! I wonder eaxcly how many would deny doing such a thing? Doing da dirty! LMBO ova hea... Gfb out...