Comments

• Maaan, if this was the old boards, Good Lawd, the venom that would spew. :D
  • Oh Well, someone had to step up to the plate to help her spin all that money she's been making, too bad it's a YT Boy.
  • Oh Well, someone had to step up to the plate to help her spin all that money she's been making, too bad it's a YT Boy.

Ha! What you said, is exactly what I said to a friend yesterday.
    Lets just say it aint go over well :D
    She felt the need to inform me that a couple of white guys have "dated" Gabby previous to this one. You know...As though they too weren't on a money mission.
    Hopefully, her agent, or someone who cares about her will help her put an iron clad PRENUP in place.
    Cause California divorce laws aint no punk.
    All this dude needs to do, is stay married to her for a minute, stop working, divorce her.
    Next thing she knows, her ass will be on the hook for spousal support. (See Mary J Blidge) :p
  • Tricepps wrote: »
    Oh Well, someone had to step up to the plate to help her spin all that money she's been making, too bad it's a YT Boy.

Ha! What you said, is exactly what I said to a friend yesterday.
    Lets just say it aint go over well :D
    She felt the need to inform me that a couple of white guys have "dated" Gabby previous to this one. You know...As though they too weren't on a money mission.
    Hopefully, her agent, or someone who cares about her will help her put an iron clad PRENUP in place.
    Cause California divorce laws aint no punk.
    All this dude needs to do, is stay married to her for a minute, stop working, divorce her.
    Next thing she knows, her ass will be on the hook for spousal support. (See Mary J Blidge) :p

Yep, Fortune Hunters lurking at opportunities for 'Money to be made - money to be made' ways! There are Multi-Millionaires being made everyday, all they have to do is play the 'love roll' until the conditions are set and Boom a year or two later, they're rolling all over the bed in 'Benjamins'. I'm surprised Serena Williams is still married, maybe she was smart enough to do a Prenup.

Next thing she knows, her ass will be on the hook for spousal support. (See Mary J Blidge) :p [/b]

THAT AIN'T NO LIE. Mind you tho' 'Tone, all she earned prior to marriage is hers, period. Now, the kick in the tits. ALL that, that comes to her like residuals, interest on it in the bank, stocks, bonds, unites, so on and so forth from Marriage Day-One goes into kitty, at least in California. Oh, NY, too. There are two guilds for performers, and others, too. It's kinda like the retirement centers for other folks that manage, invest, distribute the funds to any other retirees with a current or former dedicated union just like your previous one. And, one more kick in the balls. Guess who gets that info?
    dm8bjuftetx1.png

The thing about prenups in Callie is, they limit the armed-robbery aspects of the theft, but don't mitigate it completely. Don't get hitched in Calle. 'cuz because there is NO need or SENSE on putting your monetary nuts on the pass-line of the crap-table.

• The thing about prenups in Callie is, they limit the armed-robbery aspects of the theft, but don't mitigate it completely. Don't get hitched in Calle. 'cuz because there is NO need or SENSE on putting your monetary nuts on the pass-line of the crap-table.
    [/quote]

And there it is.
    I've always wondered why California's divorce laws are so insane.

• Yep, Fortune Hunters lurking at opportunities for 'Money to be made - money to be made' ways! There are Multi-Millionaires being made everyday, all they have to do is play the 'love roll' until the conditions are set and Boom a year or two later, they're rolling all over the bed in 'Benjamins'. I'm surprised Serena Williams is still married, maybe she was smart enough to do a Prenup.[/b]
    [/quote]
    Think I read or heard, dude Serena married is fairly caked up himself. Prolly not to her degree.

The thing about prenups in Callie is, they limit the armed-robbery aspects of the theft, but don't mitigate it completely. Don't get hitched in Calle. 'cuz because there is NO need or SENSE on putting your monetary nuts on the pass-line of the crap-table.

And there it is.

[/quote]

Yep. Best thing Lee Marvin did had NOTHING to do with his films. It was taking a big one for the team and putting his own financial nuts on the chopping block and taking the hit.
  • Greg wrote: »
    Tricepps wrote: »

And there it is.

Yep. Best thing Lee Marvin did had NOTHING to do with his films. It was taking a big one for the team and putting his own financial nuts on the chopping block and taking the hit. [/quote]

Ahhh! The ole "palimony" deal. You are correct, sir!
    BUT! The Dirty Dozen was boss ass film. I'm surprised none of these no imagination havin ass producers, aint did a remake.
    If a remake was done, wouldn't love to do the casting, from today's lot of actors?
    B)
    Greg wrote: »

And there it is.

Yep. Best thing Lee Marvin did had NOTHING to do with his films. It was taking a big one for the team and putting his own financial nuts on the chopping block and taking the hit.

Ahhh! The ole "palimony" deal. You are correct, sir!
    BUT! The Dirty Dozen was boss ass film. I'm surprised none of these no imagination havin ass producers, aint did a remake.
    If a remake was done, wouldn't love to do the casting, from today's lot of actors?
    B) [/quote]

I see where you're coming from, T. But mun-buddy, consider the similarities between The Dirty Dozen. and Q. Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds and with great empathic on the final scenes (the shootouts) n both. "...killin' Nazis...". Brad Pitt aka LT. Aldo Rayne in giving the Basterds their first mission's first heads up on what it was, again. "...killin' Nazis"..
  • Oh Dam! Can't believe i missed the similarities between the 2 movies.
    "nazi scalps".
    B)
  • That's the genius in the guy, T, In short, every film he's made has had a throwback to a previous one w/o plagiarizing it that also plays with the minds of his audience like a distant memory. Kinda like "cold casing" a new case in another professional world.
    Maaan, if this was the old boards, Good Lawd, the venom that would spew. :D
    Say buddy I'm not gonna lie. The first thing I wondered after reading his name what what color he was. May their union work out and hopefully be what both of them dreamed of.
    Oh Dam! Can't believe i missed the similarities between the 2 movies.
    "nazi scalps".
    B)

BINGO, T. There's three more of Tarantino's flicks I can give you, seminaries'-wise:

1. Reservoir Dogs...The Original Ocean's Eleven.
    2. The Hateful Eight...The Magnificent Sever, the original. Not so much of the one w/Denzel.
    3. You'll do a back-flip on this one: Django Unchained. Look very, very closely sometime. The....
    partner in QT's isn't a racist like Tony Curtis portrayed in the original. QT's character was an allied gunslinger and a DENTIST no less..."Dr. Schultz". And unlike the helping the farmers against some shitty bullies and saving their lives and village, the motive in Django was getting his wife back...i=and KILLING EVERY MUTHAFUCKA that had a finger to do w/it it, let alone the whole damn hand, Both of them. LOL B)

Yanno, I have a neat buddy that's cooler than penguin shit that has the right mind and a former CAREER and ESPECIALLY the M.O's of it all to pull this off. Just sayin'. :)

• Piru_Red wrote: »
    Maaan, if this was the old boards, Good Lawd, the venom that would spew. :D
    Say buddy I'm not gonna lie. The first thing I wondered after reading his name what what color he was. May their union work out and hopefully be what both of them dreamed of.

GOOD FU'YOU, Redness! You're a man with principle galore!!! YES...IN..DEEDY, Speedie. You da' man! Oh, I had a visitor earlier today. The Queen Mother of all folks, she rolled up. Didn't even call first. Just swooped in...BOOM...just like THAT. Got out the car with the quickness and didn't even say 'Howdy' to folks. Then charged me up and TOLD me, not asking either. TOLD ME....straight the fuck O.U.T.!
    GREG! GIVE ME ON OF YOUR ROSCOE'S!!! Before I could ever ask her, "Which one", she said "FUCK IT...the '12 PUMP will do the trick" and then called ME a muthafucka! Damn! I'm just sayin' cuz. Oh well...Bye.
    LMAO!!!!!!
    Don't worry...I'll hook you up solid. The Crew and 'yo last ride...

dnlt0x1s53pd.png
    ijq5mtc2pcq8.png

• Oh I just looked at the article........giphy.gif
  • Good One JP...how are the boys and D?
  • Everyone is fine sir, and how is the REAL boss and fam doing?
  • Oh I just looked at the article........giphy.gif

Bruh, I see, that not unlike me, you aint got "it" in you no more, like in days of yore. But, you always were the best at getting your point across with minimal wording. B)
  • Everyone is fine sir, and how is the REAL boss and fam doing?

Today, I'm on the Back-40...and fucked now, The mule just dropped dead...and I have 36 more acres to go. :'( See'ya in the Fall...of 2022. :s
  • BlacknoyzzBlacknoyzz Silicon Valley

Hmmmmmm, you don't say.

Step 1 live in Cali

Step 2 find wealthy woman

Step 3 marry long enough, divorce, get paid.

Hmmmm

I think Serena Williams Net Worth is $210 million her husband is $70 million. Not like he was poor.

Dont skip out. Tell us what you think. We should all insert ourselves into this couples life that we don't personally know.