SATAN, the consequence of evil, or...

edited December 2020 in Religion
The Accusor. Why is Satan described as the accuser? Btw... "Who actually is Satan's enemy? Human's gave Satan a lot of names,aliases, etc. Lucifer, Prince of Darkness, Beelzabub, Devil, etc. But where did the story of Satan originate? Who create this divine force that's responsible for evil, etc. I guess good could not function without evil right? And one other thing, if God is so ever powerful, then why has this deity not just eliminated this evil person, thing, etc? Why is it allowed to flourish and continue to do evil? Who's being played here? If God is the creator of all things, then Lucifer, aka: The Devil, etc. can be eliminated! But that's not the way the scriptures are playing this, they needed Satan to make and keep it's "believers" fooled, etc. Satan was indeed required in this scripted Bible, etc. Without Satan, there would be no "Hell", no enteral suffering, etc. Who then would humans blame for evil? As i've stressed here, there is no good without evil. Without Satan there is no war between good and evil, etc. This has been a human fabrication handed down through the generations from those who didn't know any better, etc. The originators never thought that at some place in time questions would be asked, etc. Is this practiced biblical narrative real or is it simply human beings attempts at explaining that which is unseen and unknown to them? Sorry, but in my opinion only, Satan does not exist as the figure described by man. etc. I said in my opinion... Believe as you want, etc.

Comments

• edited December 2020
    So you believe there should be NO negative consequences for EVIL/Wrong Doing? Why then do folks have embedded within them this thingalso known as moral clause called a 'conscience'?

What say you, Preacher Man?
    :*
  • edited December 2020
    So you believe there should be NO negative consequences for EVIL/Wrong Doing? Why then do folks have embedded within them this thingalso known as moral clause called a 'conscience'?

Now there you go... LMBO@ preacher man, etc. That's it, there's your "Antidote" to this Satan character, etc. As you can see we humans are ready equipped mentally to reason and decide, etc. As you can now see, we don't require the services of no Satan, etc. Human beings can decide what is good and based upon it's description, that which is evil, etc. as I can see, you still believe in that so called prince of darkness. And I am not speaking against that, etc. It's after all, your choice as what and who who you choose to believe in. no pun intended... Gfb moving out da way...
  • So you believe there should be NO negative consequences for EVIL/Wrong Doing? Why then do folks have embedded within them this thing also known as moral clause called a 'conscience'?

Meh.
    Satan.
    Karma.
    The Universal Laws Of Cause & Effect.
    Payback.
    Give it a name...and fuck it. At the end of the day it's all the same in the end.

• So you believe there should be NO negative consequences for EVIL/Wrong Doing? Why then do folks have embedded within them this thingalso known as moral clause called a 'conscience'?

First, all humans have a conscience, etc. Conscience is just a judgment of reason, as it is not itself the source of moral law, etc. Moral laws anyway lack precision and definiteness as there is no authority to make and enforce them. Can even you agree with that? And Moral Law is closely associated with Religion, That where it originated, etc. Perhaps you understand it as a set of universal rules that should apply to all, etc Even in your veiw this man created angel of evil, Satan, etc. Conscience is part of being human, it is a natural facility of our reason that does three things. "Reminds us always to do good and avoid evil," "Make a judgment about the good and evi[ of particular choices in a specific situation," And Bear witness after the fact to the good or evil that apparently humans have done." try and remember where that phrase "guilty conscience" came from. In some religions conscience is essentail for the life of "Faith." Do you believe that this fabled Satan has a moral conscience? Ask yourself, what is moral law, was it created, taught, or inherent at birth of all human-beings just as yourself, etc. Was Moral Law those unfounded "Ten Commandments" or where is this Moral law written in your scriptures, etc. And do tell us, "who exactly wrote this moral law?" Whutsay you????
  • Moral Law when associated with the 'Law of the Land', period. If you break the 'law of the land' morally, you will pay some form of debt to society. If you try to ascribe moral law to Christianity you've already been told the 'do's and don'ts ' (ie) The Ten Commandments.
  • Moral Law when associated with the 'Law of the Land', period. If you break the 'law of the land' morally, you will pay some form of debt to society. If you try to ascribe moral law to Christianity you've already been told the 'do's and don'ts ' (ie) The Ten Commandments.
    My kinda gurl...a Philos'ette. B)

• edited December 2020
    [quot" Show me this moral lawe="basicreasoning;c-1045"]Moral Law when associated with the 'Law of the Land', period. If you break the 'law of the land' morally, you will pay some form of debt to society. If you try to ascribe moral law to Christianity you've already been told the 'do's and don'ts ' (ie) The Ten Commandments.
    [/quote]

Who made the law of the land, tell me too... "who created moral law? C'on, show me this moral law? You can't and you know it. Human's created this so called law of the land, etc. Mainly this hu-man, etc. But where is this moral law written and how is it showcased, etc. Do you have it or really know where it written? I say you don't! I asked long ago about the whereabouts of your lied about ten Commandments, and nobody, not one person knew where they were, etc. Seems like something that important to human kind would still be around, wouldn't you think? And for the world da see. Do you see em? Enough said....
  • [quot" Show me this moral lawe="basicreasoning;c-1045"]Moral Law when associated with the 'Law of the Land', period. If you break the 'law of the land' morally, you will pay some form of debt to society. If you try to ascribe moral law to Christianity you've already been told the 'do's and don'ts ' (ie) The Ten Commandments.

Who made the law of the land, tell me too... "who created moral law? C'on, show me this moral law? You can't and you know it. Human's created this so called law of the land, etc. Mainly this hu-man, etc. But where is this moral law written and how is it showcased, etc. Do you have it or really know where it written? I say you don't! I asked long ago about the whereabouts of your lied about ten Commandments, and nobody, not one person knew where they were, etc. Seems like something that important to human kind would still be around, wouldn't you think? And for the world da see. Do you see em? Enough said....[/quote]

Evidently the 'law of the land' was stolen from the Bible (ie) The Ten Commandments. FOTFLMAO

If you go and review 'The Ten Commandments' and there are more, but, within the parameters of the 'Ten Commandments', it pretty much give you a guideline/map to follow for a 'Good Moral Life'. *wink* :p

• edited December 2020
    [quot" Show me this moral lawe="basicreasoning;c-1045"]Moral Law when associated with the 'Law of the Land', period. If you break the 'law of the land' morally, you will pay some form of debt to society. If you try to ascribe moral law to Christianity you've already been told the 'do's and don'ts ' (ie) The Ten Commandments.

Who made the law of the land, tell me too... "who created moral law? C'on, show me this moral law? You can't and you know it. Human's created this so called law of the land, etc. Mainly this hu-man, etc. But where is this moral law written and how is it showcased, etc. Do you have it or really know where it written? I say you don't! I asked long ago about the whereabouts of your lied about ten Commandments, and nobody, not one person knew where they were, etc. Seems like something that important to human kind would still b youtooe around, wouldn't you think? And for the world da see. Do you see em? Enough said....

Evidently the 'law of the land' was stolen from the Bible (ie) The Ten Commandments. FOTFLMAO

If you go and review 'The Ten Commandments' and there are more, but, within the parameters of the 'Ten Commandments', it pretty much give you a guideline/map to follow for a 'Good Moral Life'. *wink* :p

[/quote]

As usual you too evaded the question. Where are these commandments? Show them to me and the world? I know... you can't. Because there never were any commandments! Why don't you have your own guidemap for your life? Something you created for you! There is nothing to that scripted book it's designed to capture one's mind with it's Jewish Hebrew struggles, etc. It's belief systen is based upon fear, etc. Tell the truth, you fear going da hell don't you? You don't even know where hell is! Yet you fear this place, as you fear Satan, etc. But you won't really know until after your death, right? that's how the scripted book is set up. All things happen after your death. Or is expected da happen in your believed in after life, etc. Tell the truth Pilgrim, QQ... LMBO. you as all the others are in da dark when it comes to all this biblical stuff, as it's not about you, it's all Hebrew Jewish history!
  • [quot" Show me this moral lawe="basicreasoning;c-1045"]Moral Law when associated with the 'Law of the Land', period. If you break the 'law of the land' morally, you will pay some form of debt to society. If you try to ascribe moral law to Christianity you've already been told the 'do's and don'ts ' (ie) The Ten Commandments.

Who made the law of the land, tell me too... "who created moral law? C'on, show me this moral law? You can't and you know it. Human's created this so called law of the land, etc. Mainly this hu-man, etc. But where is this moral law written and how is it showcased, etc. Do you have it or really know where it written? I say you don't! I asked long ago about the whereabouts of your lied about ten Commandments, and nobody, not one person knew where they were, etc. Seems like something that important to human kind would still b youtooe around, wouldn't you think? And for the world da see. Do you see em? Enough said....

As usual you too evaded the question. Where are these commandments? Show them to me and the world? I know... you can't. Because there never were any commandments! Why don't you have your own guidemap for your life? Something you created for you! There is nothing to that scripted book it's designed to capture one's mind with it's Jewish Hebrew struggles, etc. It's belief systen is based upon fear, etc. Tell the truth, you fear going da hell don't you? You don't even know where hell is! Yet you fear this place, as you fear Satan, etc. But you won't really know until after your death, right? that's how the scripted book is set up. All things happen after your death. Or is expected da happen in your believed in after life, etc. Tell the truth Pilgrim, QQ... LMBO. you as all the others are in da dark when it comes to all this biblical stuff, as it's not about you, it's all Hebrew Jewish history![/quote]

There you go Preaching again. CTHU!

• "Evidently the 'law of the land' was stolen from the Bible (ie) The Ten Commandments. FOTFLMAO

If you go and review 'The Ten Commandments' and there are more, but, within the parameters of the 'Ten Commandments', it pretty much give you a guideline/map to follow for a 'Good Moral Life'. *wink* ".

Oh my. *whistling the wow sound-effect* Never thought of it, that way. Makes sense. What else could it be called along with an abbreviated and fundamental codified set of rules and regulations that touches on the/or the human conducts that simply attempts to regulate the aspects of behavior w/o Pharaoh's bullshit like slavery for one (for awhile anyway) and the conduct and warnings thereof that were implied. You know, the Thou Shalt Do's And The Thou Shalt Not's.

As usual you too evaded the question. Where are these commandments? Show them to me and the world? I know... you can't. Because there never were any commandments! Why don't you have your own guidemap for your life? Something you created for you! There is nothing to that scripted book it's designed to capture one's mind with it's Jewish Hebrew struggles, etc. It's belief systen is based upon fear, etc. Tell the truth, you fear going da hell don't you? You don't even know where hell is! Yet you fear this place, as you fear Satan, etc. But you won't really know until after your death, right? that's how the scripted book is set up. All things happen after your death. Or is expected da happen in your believed in after life, etc. Tell the truth Pilgrim, QQ... LMBO. you as all the others are in da dark when it comes to all this biblical stuff, as it's not about you, it's all Hebrew Jewish history!

There you go Preaching again. CTHU!

[/quote]

Not exactly preaching, just spreading da truth! A truth dat you and others refused da accept. So be it! I ain't hea da change anybody or anything! I am just giving my opinion. Okayyyy..... Gfb gone...
  • edited December 2020
    Not a preacher Deaconess, just a man that knows da truth about religion, etc. I'l[ leave the ministering to you and that other fellow that be creating BS up in hea, etc. fella be tryna da match wits wiff me, etc. Believe as you will, worship who you wish, i ain't about changing none of dat! But I can drop my two religion subject cents, etc, As i see it pisses off certain individuals. Oh well.... it is whut it is...
  • Not a preacher Deaconess, just a man that knows da truth about religion, etc. I'l[ leave the ministering to you and that other fellow that be creating BS up in hea, etc. fella be tryna da match wits wiff me, etc. Believe as you will, worship who you wish, i ain't about changing none of dat! But I can drop my two religion subject cents, etc, As i see it pisses off certain individuals. Oh well.... it is whut it is...

Lol, don't sweat it, Gfb, I'm not, nor am I thin-skin about atheist, it's your right, I wouldn't dare try to convince you not to be an atheist. This is an 'Opinion' board, we are all entitled to have our Opinion(s).

It's all good as far as I'm concern. If God don't slap you in the back of the head, he ain't called on me to do it! LOLOLOL

On to the next religious disagreement. Lol
  • Okay deaconess I'll be in touch... later....

Okay Preacher man standing on the CORNA Hollarin at folk that pass you by. CTHU!

Okay Preacher man standing on the CORNA Hollarin at folk that pass you by. CTHU!

Me and U gon go thu da Drive thu soon... Imma git cha a bucket of dem Ribs @ Slims. QQ... U see life is good after all... Peace out lady!
  • When will you folks really grasp the reality that Satan is you! Human's are the producers of hate and evil in this world. When you look in da mirror you'll see Satan. This world, your communities, etc. are all full of hate and evil because of people, not some invisible creature we can't see that we named Satan, Luicfer, etc. The devil as you ALL refer to Satan is actually you! Nuff said....
  • Btw... Hell is what we humans have created right here on Earth! Human beings have been on a quest to annihilate each other since their first origins on this planet, We have built massive weapons that can obliterate/slaughter humans on this planet. The human race has been at war with it'self since the begining of time. Yes , as there is but one human race, various ethnicities, etc. But there is but one human race. Let that sink in fer a minute.... Gfb gone...
  • Sinking Sinking Sanked

Bottom Line is, You know I'm right! Look at all this misery in this world, etc. All created by who? Humans... right? Welcome da hell! Where else you gone find so much hate, violence, and ignorance, etc. Right here on earth in Hell! A Hell that human's created..Btw, in some cities, towns, etc., they have a Church on damn err corner, etc. But... Oh well, again welcome to Hell on Earth! Gfb gone...
  • edited December 2020
    Sinking Sinking Sanked

Bottom Line is, You know I'm right! Look at all this misery in this world, etc. All created by who? Humans... right? Welcome da hell! Where else you gone find so much hate, violence, and ignorance, etc. Right here on earth in Hell! A Hell that human's created..Btw, in some cities, towns, etc., they have a Church on damn err corner, etc. But... Oh well, again welcome to Hell on Earth! Gfb gone...

Humans full of the DEBIL, I'll grant you that. Every city need to have an abundance of (real) no non-sense churches, Not folk playing church. Folk are Hell-bent on doing EVIL; take a good look at your current President.

Catholic priest sexually abusing young boys for Eon's. Too many Churches (including) Black churches that are doing very little to help the poor, preacher's committing adultery, when they're suppose to be denouncing the habit.

But, Jesus said at the day of reckoning he will "Seperate the Sheep from the Goat", but, I'on know why I'm telling you this Preacher Man, I bet you already know this, huh? Lol
  • Sinking Sinking Sanked

Humans full of the DEBIL, I'll grant you that. Every city need to have an abundance of (real) no non-sense churches, Not folk playing church. Folk are Hell-bent on doing EVIL; take a good look at your current President.

Catholic priest sexually abusing young boys for Eon's. Too many Churches (including) Black churches that are doing very little to help the poor, preacher's committing adultery, when they're suppose to be denouncing the habit.

But, Jesus said at the day of reckoning he will "Seperate the Sheep from the Goat", but, I'on know why I'm telling you this Preacher Man, I bet you already know this, huh? Lol

Gfb understands more than I am given credit for, etc. I often make a lil noise da get an understanding about dat noise I just made, etc. Baby gurl, there won't be a day of reckoning, or anything else. There is but life and death, no spirtual majic is on da agenda. Keep hope and faith in your human self, that's how we humans survive, etc. Survival is inherent [A PART OF, ETC.] in us as humans. It's a part of our human survival adjustment mode, etc. But no deity created none of this here on this planet. I know.... Gfb out....
  • edited December 2020
    Gfb understands more than I am given credit for, etc. I often make a lil noise da get an understanding about dat noise I just made, etc. Baby gurl, there won't be a day of reckoning, or anything else. There is but life and death, no spirtual majic is on da agenda. Keep hope and faith in your human self, that's how we humans survive, etc. Survival is inherent [A PART OF, ETC.] in us as humans. It's a part of our human survival adjustment mode, etc. But no deity created none of this here on this planet. I know.... Gfb out....[/quote]

You have No Proof, it's just your belief. You're free to believe whatever you want.
  • Sinking Sinking Sanked

Gfb understands more than I am given credit for, etc. I often make a lil noise da get an understanding about dat noise I just made, etc. Baby gurl, there won't be a day of reckoning, or anything else. There is but life and death, no spirtual majic is on da agenda. Keep hope and faith in your human self, that's how we humans survive, etc. Survival is inherent [A PART OF, ETC.] in us as humans. It's a part of our human survival adjustment mode, etc. But no deity created none of this here on this planet. I know.... Gfb out....

You have No Proof, it's just your belief. You're free to believe whatever you want.
  • edited December 2020

You have No Proof, it's just your belief. You're free to believe whatever you want.[/quote]

Proof? Look a round you, etc. Look at da shape da world is in, etc. Who created this situation here on earth? What happened to all that Jesus majic that was happening back in da days of dat written Holy book, etc.? A lot of the story wasn't wasn't real... It's a religious spiritual human story, etc. About a spiritual time a long, long, time ago. What you have gained from the story is human belief, hope, and faith, etc. That's not a bad thing, etc. But after our time here is over, that's it! Darkness, etc. Gfb moving on....

• You have No Proof, it's just your belief. You're free to believe whatever you want.[/quote]

Proof? Look a round you, etc. Look at da shape da world is in, etc. Who created this situation here on earth? What happened to all that Jesus majic that was happening back in da days of dat written Holy book, etc.? A lot of the story wasn't wasn't real... It's a religious spiritual human story, etc. About a spiritual time a long, long, time ago. What you have gained from the story is human belief, hope, and faith, etc. That's not a bad thing, etc. But after our time here is over, that's it! Darkness, etc. Gfb moving on....[/quote]

Still the fact remains, you have NO PROOF of whether "THE END" is infact the END, (UNLESS) of course you died and came back to life as proof of what you keep preaching about.
    :o :#