Fast Food Dating... going thu da drive thru... baby

edited December 2020 in General
Yeah I know, a many of you women are too damn good da being shuffled to Church;s chicken, or Whataburger, etc. on a fast food date! Hell, why not go to Kentucky Fried Chicken, etc. A date is a date! Right? Go through da drive through, and sit in da parking lot, and down some fast food! Alone with a Big Red, now dats a date! LMBO... @ ya rolling yo eyes, etc. So whut, you got all dressed up! Look woman, if a brutha just happened da pull in to the local chicken shack and ordered a couple of Three Piece Meals, Fries, and a Big Red that be alright wouldn't it? It's what Gfb call "Fast Food" dating... And don't slide up in hea acting like you don't eat or cannot stand Church's Chicken either. Gfb knows better.... Got to run my order is ready.... later

Comments

• edited December 2020
    I guess ain't none of you brutha's been on a Fast Food date before? Ya neva made da run huh? Oh well... QQ...
  • Yeah I know, a many of you women are too damn good da being shuffled to Church;s chicken, or Whataburger, etc. on a fast food date! Hell, why not go to Kentucky Fried Chicken, etc. A date is a date! Right? Go through da drive through, and sit in da parking lot, and down some fast food! Alone with a Big Red, now dats a date! LMBO... @ ya rolling yo eyes, etc. So whut, you got all dressed up! Look woman, if a brutha just happened da pull in to the local chicken shack and ordered a couple of Three Piece Meals, Fries, and a Big Red that be alright wouldn't it? It's what Gfb call "Fast Food" dating... And don't slide up in hea acting like you don't eat or cannot stand Church's Chicken either. Gfb knows better.... Got to run my order is ready.... later

U crack me up. Here's what you should do, go to 'Church's chicken' or some other chicken shack, buy the 'FULL' family meal deal - the works. Go home set it all up at your dining room table buy a bottle of cheap wine.....call your lady friend over and enjoy a great evening, she might be impressed at least at your Efforts.

BUT

DON'T take a woman with you to a drive-thru and make her eat her food ON her lap.....and you call that a date!

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!
  • Yeah I know, a many of you women are too damn good da being shuffled to Church;s chicken, or Whataburger, etc. on a fast food date! Hell, why not go to Kentucky Fried Chicken, etc. A date is a date! Right? Go through da drive through, and sit in da parking lot, and down some fast food! Alone with a Big Red, now dats a date! LMBO... @ ya rolling yo eyes, etc. So whut, you got all dressed up! Look woman, if a brutha just happened da pull in to the local chicken shack and ordered a couple of Three Piece Meals, Fries, and a Big Red that be alright wouldn't it? It's what Gfb call "Fast Food" dating... And don't slide up in hea acting like you don't eat or cannot stand Church's Chicken either. Gfb knows better.... Got to run my order is ready.... later

U crack me up. Here's what you should do, go to 'Church's chicken' or some other chicken shack, buy the 'FULL' family meal deal - the works. Go home set it all up at your dining room table buy a bottle of cheap wine.....call your lady friend over and enjoy a great evening, she might be impressed at least at your Efforts.

BUT

DON'T take a woman with you to a drive-thru and make her eat her food ON her lap.....and you call that a date!

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!

Grab yo coat and lets ride den... I know you can handle da Big Red. etc.. say da word and we out. QQ... LMBO... iva hea.
  • No Thank You, I can do a drive-thru all by myself! Call that heffa down the skreet!
  • edited December 2020
    No Thank You, I can do a drive-thru all by myself! Call that heffa down the skreet!

Damn... dat's too cold! but Imma hold out fer you anyway. I kinda thnk you'll come around. Hollar at me when ya ready! Hell... Imma even get ya a large fries with dat chicken! Maybe a couple of dem big azz biscuits too. Anything you want while going thru dat drive thu! Ova hea LMBO!!! I can see us now... low ryding thru da drive thru... Can't you? QQ... Say whuttt!!!!
  • No Thank You, I can do a drive-thru all by myself! Call that heffa down the skreet!

Damn... dat's too cold! but Imma hold out fer you anyway. I kinda thnk you'll come around. Hollar at me when ya ready! Hell... Imma even get ya a large fries with dat chicken! Maybe a couple of dem big azz biscuits too. Anything you want while going thru dat drive thu! Ova hea LMBO!!! I can see us now... low ryding thru da drive thru... Can't you? QQ... Say whuttt!!!!

Mybe we can catch Boogy Slims drive thru, Rib Shack, etc. Since yo azz kinda high maintenance, etc. We can shoot thu da Rib Shack, etc. and git it da go. Ya feeling me hea? QQ... Btw, da heffa down da skreet was "Susie Q," she moved to da projects, in da hood. Iffin u change yo mind let a brutha know....

Mybe we can catch Boogy Slims drive thru, Rib Shack, etc. Since yo azz kinda high maintenance, etc. We can shoot thu da Rib Shack, etc. and git it da go. Ya feeling me hea? QQ... Btw, da heffa down da skreet was "Susie Q," she moved to da projects, in da hood. Iffin u change yo mind let a brutha know....

FTFOLMAO :D :D :D

FTFOLMAO :D :D :D

Look u know you wanna git out der, etc. Boogy slims got dat good barbQ, and on da side he got dem pig knuckles too. Lemmie kno sumptin' soon now... my gas getting low... QQ.... you want me da page u... LMBO.... whutchu saying....
  • After eating at Boogy slims, we on to da juke joint for some boogie down dancing! U can git ya a few wine coolers, etc. dat ought hold you! gone git ready... page ya later.... Gfb steppin'
  • https://blackvisions.org/Community/discussion/comment/1095#Comment_1095
    Man you can't do that? LOLOL she will never fool with ya again 🤣🤣

Man these women like it when you go thu dat drive thu and get dat 4 piece and a big red! QQ... Hell don't go da Boogy Slims and git a bucket of them ribs, etc. They'll love you fer dat! LMBO... ova hea. etc. Drive thru's are popular des days.
  • https://blackvisions.org/Community/discussion/comment/1142#Comment_1142
    Heheheheh! Mane I love you Texas brothers 👊🏾

Man OH Man! Ain't we had some fun all this time? The rest of the Crew, too. If you or me died close together, Nandi would hafta bury both. I go, you go, vice versa. Suuuure hope she does it quick, or have armed guards watching over us 'til the services. Maaaaaan, Cepps and NYRed would be digging in our pockets, stealin' our drawz, God knows what else. D. and Kat would FAINT if it was one of those "open casket" affairs. 'Cepps has the talent, and 'Red has the balls...and getaway car. Our respective jeweler and shit would be hocked at LIGHTSPEED. BUT!!
    Not if them ratchet mofoze go FIRST. Just sayin'...

yc72y5qhtni7.gif

• LOLOL 😎 I get along good with Texans because I know that if you respect a Texan they'll love you.

• JP...it does have it's benefits. :)
  • How many of you women that are venturing here wouldn't mind yo man and or date taking you through da Drive thu, da git dat bucket of Chicken & Buscuits, etc. Whether it's Church's, Popeye's, Kentucky, or yo local chicken joint! Or not one of you would consider that a date? Or would it be his first and or last time taking you any where! Whutchu say...
  • edited December 2020
    Drive thru? For a date? And he thinks it's OK...
    24uwtx9ijvjk.png

• Whutchu talking about! How many times have you grabbed dat bucket of chicken while going through da Drive Through! You probably got da extra large fries, a few more buscuits , etc. Den pull in da parking lot and get busy! Look dats a date. Oh, and lets not forget dem Big Red's, etc. da wash all dat fried chicken down. Look you can even pull in Suga's Rib Shack drive through and spend a lil mo duckets, etc. Whutchu think... now? Gfb ova hea LMBO@ ya saying whutchu said. Damn... it ain't dat bad... A date is a date. easing my butt on up outta hea.... gone...
  • Btw... Them women don't mind you getting a 20 piece box of dat Church's Fried Chicken either, I am told now, dat they got some good biscuits, etc. See you'll have some chicken da go after ya'll eat a few pieces in da car, etc. Just get ya some napkins so that crumbs don't mess up your clothes. shyttt... man ya'll can make a few blocks now... QQ... LMBO!
  • 20 pieces? Dude - is this a dinner? Or a tailgate party? 🤣🤣🤣 Good Lawd - if you buying a date 20 pieces of chicken - she's gotta be a biggin, yes?

🤣🤣🤣 My Gawd!!!!20?

• G - man I am not buying no 20 pieces of chicken for no date!!!! 🤣🤣 I mean come on - I ain't feeding her 5 kids too, fuck that 👊🏽

• https://blackvisions.org/Community/discussion/comment/1240#Comment_1240
    G - man I am not buying no 20 pieces of chicken for no date!!!! 🤣🤣 I mean come on - I ain't feeding her 5 kids too, fuck that 👊🏽

Man... dats whut it do, feed dem bad azz kids! Gib dem sumptin da do, while you and her do da do! Ya feeling me hea? No shyt man... it is whut it is. Gfb... gettin' on up...Damn!!
  • This HAS to be a punked thread. If me and my family/friends prefer to go to Jeff Ruby's, that's where we go. Shiiiit, let me roll up outta here while I'm still cordial. Good luck to you and your two piece/side piece, extra spicy. Could NOT be me.
  • And that, ladies and gentleman, was Ms Sigh. herself.
    She'll be in the lobby and signing her new book. "Ghat Dammitt JP! WTF Are You Doing?!?! And Where Are Yo DAMN DRAWZ?!".
  • Sigh wrote: »
    This HAS to be a punked thread. If me and my family/friends prefer to go to Jeff Ruby's, that's where we go. Shiiiit, let me roll up outta here while I'm still cordial. Good luck to you and your two piece/side piece, extra spicy. Could NOT be me.

QQ... @ Jeff Ruby's, they got extra spicy? Imma roll thu dey drive thu later. JP ya need sumptin'? Sigh, I read whutchu said, And you right! Btw, whut time dey close? easing on up outta hea... Gfb gone...
  • edited December 2020
    Man... don't be so cold! Gone get dat 10 piece mixed chicken, some buscuits, fries, and big azz drink and she'll be happy! Make a few blocks, do ya ghetto sighseeing while ya dowing dat 10 piece. Hell some of that could be yo nite lunch for later. Btw, dat drive thu stays open late. if you leave right now, you can make it! QQ... LMBAO... Btw, they take nuthin' larger than a $20! whutchu thinking....