That Side Chick Drama...

edited December 2020 in General
This is not some new generational thing, Brutha's having and enjoying side chicks, etc. Woman I don't care how pretty or sexy you are, how shaply yo body is, etc., there is always a chance your man might cheat on you. Or has always cheated on you. Btw, many men are happily married and still has his side chick. Some Bruth'a's have had such side chicks since they've been married, etc. Bottom line is: "If yo azz don't catch it, and wake up and leave his azz, etc. He will continue to cheat." While I am sure that his side chick is doing other men as well. That is, unless yo man has taken da role of this true "Suga Daddy" where he done locked her azz down!" LOL... Brutha's often have to be careful with side chicks due to the fact they are not really obligated to any one man, etc. That's why STD's and side babies come knocking at your door. Hell in many neighborhoods, communities, throughout this nation there has been and still is side chick drama. While Gfb is at it, this side piece drama is happin' with both genders, etc. You sistah's have been cuddling certain male side pieces as well. but I want da mention dem delusional side chicks while I am at it, etc. They are those side chicks that say this kind of shyt, etc. "I didn't know his azz was married," or "He said he was going to leave his wife for me." Yeah right... These are the kind of chicks that usually have been filled up with da baby fertilizer, and got children, etc. She's always been his, on da regular, go to side chick. Btw... a side piece doesn't necessarily have to be of da opposite sex either. Well, it is what it is peep's, whutchu think...

Comments

• I have always a believed that (More Men DO than NOT) Cheat and I agree a lot of married men have had a side-chick along side of his wife for years.

I think if a man (choose) not to refrain from cheating, he need to stay a bachelor and also get that V-Clip; prohibiting an unwanted child. It's a mistake to trust a woman to provide all the measures for pregnancy prevention.
  • edited December 2020
    I have always a believed that (More Men DO than NOT) Cheat and I agree a lot of married men have had a side-chick along side of his wife for years.

I think if a man (choose) not to refrain from cheating, he need to stay a bachelor and also get that V-Clip; prohibiting an unwanted child. It's a mistake to trust a woman to provide all the measures for pregnancy prevention.

QQ.. U speaking from experience? Or dis is your field of work. No pun intended now. Gfb just curious... U know how I am... QQ.... @ U. easing on up outta hea...
  • I have always a believed that (More Men DO than NOT) Cheat and I agree a lot of married men have had a side-chick along side of his wife for years.

QQ.. U speaking from experience? Or dis is your field of work. No pun intended now. Gfb just curious... U know how I am... QQ.... @ U. easing on up outta hea...

Nawl, never been the side-chick, but, I'm pretty certain I've been a victim of a cheating man during my lifetime, it seems to be pretty common.

*******************************oi

Nawl, never been the side-chick, but, I'm pretty certain I've been a victim of a cheating man during my lifetime, it seems to be pretty common.
    [/Oquote]

Often if you didn't do your homework, you could have been a side chick, etc. It's difficult da know at times. often women and men can be to trust worthy at times. Some brutha's are connoisseurs of fine azz women, etc. That's what they do... Be safe baby gurl... Gfb out...
  • edited December 2020
    QQ.. U speaking from experience? Or dis is your field of work. No pun intended now. Gfb just curious... U know how I am... QQ.... @ U. easing on up outta hea...[/quote]

[/Oquote]

Often if you didn't do your homework, you could have been a side chick, etc. It's difficult da know at times. often women and men can be to trust worthy at times. Some brutha's are connoisseurs of fine azz women, etc. That's what they do... Be safe baby gurl... Gfb out...[/quote]

Oop's let me clarify my earlier comments. I said I have never been a side-chick (meaning) I never (knowingly) got involved with a married man with the intentions of being a side-check. So as far as I know, the guy was not married. But, again, I am definitely sure I dated a couple of guys that cheated on me.

I actually believe (SOME) men feel they are entitled to be cheaters.
  • edited December 2020

[/Oquote]

Often if you didn't do your homework, you could have been a side chick, etc. It's difficult da know at times. often women and men can be to trust worthy at times. Some brutha's are connoisseurs of fine azz women, etc. That's what they do... Be safe baby gurl... Gfb out...[/quote]

Oop's let me clarify my earlier comments. I said I have never been a side-chick (meaning) I never (knowingly) got involved with a married man with the intentions of being a side-check. So as far as I know, the guy was not married. But, again, I am definitely sure I dated a couple of guys that cheated on me.

I actually believe (SOME) men feel they are entitled to be cheaters.
    [/quote]

look, a man ain't got da be married da have a side chick! Lets get that straight... He can have a main squeeze and a side woman. Most women that date men are mostl likely in that category, etc. Most likely you didn't know, etc. Yet women are played with this all the time. Usually it's not just you he's bonnin', etc Single men play da game a lot better than a married dude. Ya heard me...
  • edited December 2020
    I actually believe (SOME) men feel they are entitled to be cheaters.[/b][/quote]

look, a man ain't got da be married da have a side chick! Lets get that straight... He can have a main squeeze and a side woman. Most women that date men are mostl likely in that category, etc. Most likely you didn't know, etc. Yet women are played with this all the time. Usually it's not just you he's bonnin', etc Single men play da game a lot better than a married dude. Ya heard me...[/quote]

I said I had been cheated on before and I also said,

I believe (some) men - I didn't say they had to be married, I said (some) men think they are entitled to be cheaters. I suspect most women know this or at least suspect it to be true. However, when a man finds out the women he's been cheating on has been cheating on him; it will generally fuk his mind up and not only that, he usually can't handle it. It will fuk up - HIS EGO.

They wrote a song about it, "whose making Love to yo ole lady, why you was out making Love". LMAO

H
  • I actually believe (SOME) men feel they are entitled to be cheaters.[/b]

look, a man ain't got da be married da have a side chick! Lets get that straight... He can have a main squeeze and a side woman. Most women that date men are mostl likely in that category, etc. Most likely you didn't know, etc. Yet women are played with this all the time. Usually it's not just you he's bonnin', etc Single men play da game a lot better than a married dude. Ya heard me...[/quote]

I said I had been cheated on before and I also said,

I believe (some) men - I didn't say they had to be married, I said (some) men think they are entitled to be cheaters. I suspect most women know this or at least suspect it to be true. However, when a man finds out the women he's been cheating on has been cheating on him; it will generally fuk his mind up and not only that, he usually can't handle it. It will fuk up - HIS EGO.

They wrote a song about it, "whose making Love to yo ole lady, why you was out making Love". LMAO

H[/quote]

Look... That stuff is happening da weak azz men, etc. A strong willed man wouldn't bat a eye at the notion that his woman was cheating, especially if cheating was his game. He ain't bothered about that, as long as she's happy and isn't causing him any problems, she can cheat,etc. Hell, I know several married men that got and know their wives are cheating, etc. But they get alone and handled their buiiness at home, even go to Church together, etc. Kids all grown and gone! No shyt... He knows she got a boyfriend, she probably knows he cheats, etc. So far after all these years of cheating, no problems at home. It ain't like they are steady in da streets, etc. Now whutchu say....
  • I believe (some) men - I didn't say they had to be married, I said (some) men think they are entitled to be cheaters. I suspect most women know this or at least suspect it to be true. However, when a man finds out the women he's been cheating on has been cheating on him; it will generally fuk his mind up and not only that, he usually can't handle it. It will fuk up - HIS EGO.

They wrote a song about it, "whose making Love to yo ole lady, why you was out making Love". LMAO[/b]

H[/quote]

Look... That stuff is happening da weak azz men, etc. A strong willed man wouldn't bat a eye at the notion that his woman was cheating, especially if cheating was his game. He ain't bothered about that, as long as she's happy and isn't causing him any problems, she can cheat,etc. Hell, I know several married men that got and know their wives are cheating, etc. But they get alone and handled their buiiness at home, even go to Church together, etc. Kids all grown and gone! No shyt... He knows she got a boyfriend, she probably knows he cheats, etc. So far after all these years of cheating, no problems at home. It ain't like they are steady in da streets, etc. Now whutchu say....[/quote]

Gfb, what you're describing above is a couple in the thrones of an 'OPEN MARRIAGE', that's when they know each other have a side-piece and there's No Objections. I DON'T consider a couple freely engaged in An Open Marriage to be CHEATERS.
  • " I DON'T consider a couple freely engaged in An Open Marriage to be CHEATERS.".

Have we met before? Just askin'. :p
  • Greg wrote: »
    " I DON'T consider a couple freely engaged in An Open Marriage to be CHEATERS.".

Have we met before? Just askin'. :p

I'm just saying
  • Believe ot or not, but most men do have a side chick or chicks. Many men have had outseide relationships since being married, etc. Hell only a few hasn't, that's da dedicated bunch! but the average young and or older man has had a fling while being married, etc. That's why this pandemic is causing so many issues at home! These dude's want da roam again, be at da bar, clubs, rappin', talking shyt, hustling sex, etc. it's what Men do... say it ain't so! Enough said... Gfb done hea...
  • edited February 26
    I've said it a few times before, I think____ MORE MEN CHEAT, THAN DON'T._____AND, MOST WOMEN EITHER KNOW IT, OR SUSPECT THAT THEY'RE MAN IS CHEATING.

AND SOME WOMEN GET FRANTIC ABOUT IT ____AND, SOME WOMEN DON'T GIVE A GOOD DAMN___AND SOME WOMEN ARE DOING THEIR OWN THANG (CHEATING)_________ THEY WROTE A SONG ABOUT IT.

"WHO'S MAKING LOVE TO YO OLD LADY, WHILE YOU WAS OUT MAKING LOVE"?

KEE KEE KEE
  • I've said it a few times before, I think____ MORE MEN CHEAT, THAN DON'T._____AND, MOST WOMEN EITHER KNOW IT, OR SUSPECT THAT THEY'RE MAN IS CHEATING.

AND SOME WOMEN GET FRANTIC ABOUT IT ____AND, SOME WOMEN DON'T GIVE A GOOD DAMN___AND SOME WOMEN ARE DOING THEIR OWN THANG (CHEATING)_________ THEY WROTE A SONG ABOUT IT.

KEE KEE KEE
    I've said it a few times before, I think____ MORE MEN CHEAT, THAN DON'T._____AND, MOST WOMEN EITHER KNOW IT, OR SUSPECT THAT THEY'RE MAN IS CHEATING.

KEE KEE KEE

I'mma ask yo azz straight up! U been cheatin' on Gfb? Hell, it ain't funny why da hell you laughing? Now yo azz bringing Johnny Taylor in da mix! Gfb ova hea LMGDBAO!!!
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now you know I ain't the cheatin type! B)
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now you know I ain't the cheatin type! B)

I kno baby gurl. I'm just messin' witcha! But don't I wouldn't have tried da make ya cheat! Gfb QQ... damn...
  • edited February 27
    ^^^^^^^^^
    Romans 1:26-27
    LIVING BIBLE TRANSLATION QUOTE:

"GOD THEREFORE DELIVERED THEM UP TO DISGRACEFUL PASSIONS. THEIR WOMEN EXCHANGED NATURAL INTERCOURSE FOR UNNATURAL ___AND THE MEN GAVE UP NATURAL INTERCOURSE WITH WOMEN AND BURNED WITH LUST FOR ONE ANOTHER. MEN DID SHAMEFUL THINGS WITH MEN AND THUS RECEIVED IN THEIR OWN PERSONS THE PENALTY FOR THEIR PERVERSITY.

Below is the King James Version
    Romans 1: 26-27

[26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

*************************************************************************************************************
    [28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
    [29] Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, malicious
  • Woman ain't it about yo bed time??? Oh, I damn near forget! Tomorrow is Saturday! Best best you get da bed... GFB rollin'
  • Damn near every man has had or thought about having a side chick! And yeah most are married men!
  • Why not, many women got dat side man! I've been many of them! LMBO.. sure have... QQ...
  • strAightalk1strAightalk1 AUGUSTA, GEORGIA
    DELUSIONAL.......etc. whutchu think...

PITIFUL.
    Why not, many women got dat side man! SURE have...

He Is FORTUNATE <3
    I

prohibiting an unwanted child....... It's a mistake to trust a woman to provide all the measures for pregnancy prevention.

Po Boy...Siily Mammy. :o
  • Back to da side chick. I think most men do have a side chick or chicks etc. Many have had them for years and are still married, etc. Life is like that! Hell, many of you women got a side dude any way! All kinds of BS regarding such relationships are going on out there! It is what it is... git after it!