He Sleeping On Da Couch Because She Mad!

Man... I don't think that it's a good thing, etc., da withhold sex from your spouse because yo azz mad about something! Yeah, talking about you sistah's cutting yo spouse, [yo man,] off from the sexual intimacy! Look dat kind of shyt will open the door for a whole lot of temptation. Think 'm lying... Yeah, you sistah's pull dis shyt when you mad at da brutha, etc. Let me errr,, etc., ask dis question, "Woman what da hell kind of fuck up that a man has da do to make you hold back on da intimacy?"What would would make you say this, "yo azz ain't getting shyt!" and "best yo azz sleep on da couch", etc. Be specific.... Gfb rolling.. ova hea, LMBAO... Talk to me...

Comments

• Man... I don't think that it's a good thing, etc., da withhold sex from your spouse because yo azz mad about something! Yeah, talking about you sistah's cutting yo spouse, [yo man,] off from the sexual intimacy! Look dat kind of shyt will open the door for a whole lot of temptation. Think 'm lying... Yeah, you sistah's pull dis shyt when you mad at da brutha, etc. Let me errr,, etc., ask dis question, "Woman what da hell kind of fuck up that a man has da do to make you hold back on da intimacy?"What would would make you say this, "yo azz ain't getting shyt!" and "best yo azz sleep on da couch", etc. Be specific.... Gfb rolling.. ova hea, LMBAO... Talk to me...

Tell the Truth,,,You done had some woman say dat shyt to you before, huh? CTFU!

• Man... I don't think that it's a good thing, etc., da withhold sex from your spouse because yo azz mad about something! Yeah, talking about you sistah's cutting yo spouse, [yo man,] off from the sexual intimacy! Look dat kind of shyt will open the door for a whole lot of temptation. Think 'm lying... Yeah, you sistah's pull dis shyt when you mad at da brutha, etc. Let me errr,, etc., ask dis question, "Woman what da hell kind of fuck up that a man has da do to make you hold back on da intimacy?"What would would make you say this, "yo azz ain't getting shyt!" and "best yo azz sleep on da couch", etc. Be specific.... Gfb rolling.. ova hea, LMBAO... Talk to me...

Tell the Truth,,,You done had some woman say dat shyt to you before, huh? CTFU!

Hell yeah, quite a few times! But dat burnt wood saved my azz each time. They just couldn't let go of it. MF's gettin' all up through da nite walkin' peepin' making sure I'm still der. Gfb had dat wood power lady! LMBO... but that was then, this is now. I done slowed my row, if ya get what I am saying. Btw, back den u wouldn't have told me dat. QQ... damn....
  • LMAO @ Old Dogs do hava'ta slow down eventually.
  • It's down to a walk, baby Gurl, [shyttt...] ain't no running, but tell ya what, Gfb still knows whut da do [wit it] when he gets there. LMAO ova hea... @ you with da OLd Dogs BS.
  • howsguesshowsguess northeast,Md
    Sometimes it aint what you did but how she's feeling.If she aint feeling it..sometimes you might not be feeling it either.Sometimes I;m not very romantic when the game/fight is on.
  • howsguess wrote: »
    Sometimes it aint what you did but how she's feeling.If she aint feeling it..sometimes you might not be feeling it either.Sometimes I;m not very romantic when the game/fight is on.

Perhaps you are right, etc. Something may just be out of tune, It happens and feelings change and or people feel hurt, etc. QQ... thanks fer dat share... Gfb gone...
  • Does withholding sex from a spouse really work, etc. Does it cause problems with the relationship? She's angry at you for whuteva, and she's withholding sex! It's happened!!! Gfb QQ...