Investigation of Global White Supremacy

I don't know how far the rabbit hole is gonna go on this one.

I'm seeing a more clearer connection between the following:

1. Racism / White Supremacy

2. Conspiracy Theories (this is the glue and primary vehicle)

3. Nazis / Fascism / Antisemitism

4. Vladimir Putin and Russian Intelligence

5. Donald Trump

6. White Nationalism / The Wall

7. Right Wing Propaganda masked as Conservatism

If you have seen an article you'd like to share that helps to make a connection that exposes these players please feel free to share your links and thoughts on them in this thread. My plan is to gather knowledge and information to eventually create a website to counter the conspiracy theories used by white supremacy to convince the masses to vote for their MAGA agenda.

The danger and threat of this is real and it is global. It goes beyond hate speech or violence by the police. I believe there is something that white nationalists are trying to build towards and it's up to the rest of us to stop it.

Comments

• The first step on this journey, for me, is here:

https://qz.com/869938/how-russia-surpassed-germany-to-become-the-dangerous-new-role-model-for-trump-loving-american-white-supremacists/

Because we need to understand what white supremacists want in order to see what moves they are trying to take to get there. Many of us are uninterested and I get it, but that disinterest causes us to be reactionary when they do follow through with a plan.

And if it is a plan then it will certainly have weaknesses. There will be parts of that plan that will rely on bending the will of whites, who don't believe they are racist at all, to their cause without making it look like they are supporting racism.

We're also going to talk about solutions along the way; solutions that utilize their own system to work against them.

As we read this article above...

You can start to get a picture forming about where Russia fits into the equation. It doesn't matter what Russia represents to us as a black community. What matters is what it represents to white supremacists. Then we can start to understand why certain people seem to be fond of Putin even though he is an enemy to the US and even though he interfered in our democracy. Why are they protecting him and why does Trump have secret talks with him?

It should be clear that Putin is not an ally to the US but paints himself as an ally to Europeans; especially those who believe in white supremacy.

Many of the goals of MAGA and Putin are the same. They want to take apart NATO. They want to hurt US position in the world as well as different departments. In spite of Russian aggression Trump says his own Intelligence is wrong and Putin is innocent because he said so. There has to be a motive behind this. Trump isn't known to benefit anyone other than himself so either Putin is helping him financially or Putin is... helping him financially (indirectly). Perhaps he is being forced or held hostage in some way and is being used as a puppet or perhaps Trump's desire is for Russia to become the global power of white supremacy.

Normally, Trump increasing the military budget would go against this theory but if part of their joint efforts are to make each other allies by pushing pro-Russian propaganda through the GOP on the backs of racist conspiracy theories then white people might see this relationship as the means to solidify white power and dominate the world because if the US is too squeamish to do it on the behalf of whites, Russia isn't necessarily bound by that. Russia may not want to fight the US but that doesn't mean they're not willing to fight at all. And if they can use the wealth of the US to increase the power of Russia then Russia could help white supremacists take and maintain power in the US.

• Reformed Neo-Nazi Explains How People Fall Prey to QAnon Online

Please understand. This is "SOCIAL HACKING".

Shannon points out that this stuff originates from 4chan, from anonymous hackers. If you watch the movie Hackers with Angelina Jolie (yes its old) you will understand that hackers don't just hack computers. They also hack people to get them to do what they want.

So the same way that a hacker uses real information/data to get into and infect your computer they also use real information to get into your mind.

If you understand that then you can understand how this idea of "truth" seduces people into attacking the targets of the hackers.

At the end of the day it's manipulation. People are being programmed when they think they are more woke than woke.

Many of these hackers are young and don't care about influencing people. They don't care, just like many of the fake comments that creep onto this site just to get people to click on a link. They don't care about you. You are just a means to an end. So they don't care that they are lying to you. They don't care about the truth. If anything they are excited by how many people they can "infect" with their false stories and what they can ultimately lead people to do (like shoot up a pizzaria).

When you combine this youth with the fact that some hackers are racists then there's another piece of the puzzle. When you add the fact that hackers are also employed by intelligence services then you have another piece of the puzzle which explains why much of these new conspiracy theories are political propaganda.

• Excellent article. When a hacker is discovered by the CIA I feel they are given two options, reform or work with the CIA. Many choose to work with the CIA becuse they offer them big money.

• third option: Prison.

Did you ever watch the movie Hackers with Angelina Jolie? Great movie.

That movie basically teaches you everything you need to know about hackers and the types of hacking they do. I see conspiracy theories, post 911 even more so, as social hacking. Getting everyone to believe this Q anon stuff means that those people's brains are hacked similar to Agent Smith in the Matrix. I've even dealt with such an agent on another black forum.

Depending on the hacker, some want to silence websites like this and so you really have to invest in strong security and daily backups. Other hackers are more interested in turning people. Even black people can be turned into Q. Once you are Q you get introduced to more and more "doctrines" and as you accept all of these new ideas about what's "really" going on (lies about things Q couldn't possibly know about without being guilty) then when they say Q has a target then they can count on these hacked people to be like enslaved computers.

An enslaved PC, for those who don't know, is a computer that has previously been hacked and is like part of a sleeper cell. It's only activated when the hacker needs it and generally these PCs are used to launch DDoS attacks against a website.

Now substitute website with politician and PCs with people who are Q. Once Q suggests that these human targets are satanic people who eat the blood of babies you'd be surprised how many people buy into this because they've been conditioned to. They think something is going on and there is. But that something is real world corruption fueled simply by greed, not some demonic force going against God. The human hackers simply use people's beliefs against them just like they use antivirus software against the PC running it which is why I stopped using antivirus software 20 years ago and never really got another virus since.

• To beat a hacker you have to think like them. If they know you lock your door they're going to pick the lock. Change the lock and they will simply change the lock pick. Antivirus software is the lock. Therefore it has to keep changing because every time hackers catch up and figure it out every PC running that software is then vulnerable. Perhaps more vulnerable if the software wasn't there at all.

Humans are the same with religion. Religion creates doctrine and that becomes a kind of software that was designed to protect but can be added to in a way that hurts the believer. And as these believers are converted into Q, they don't realize they are hacked and too arrogant to consider the possibility, so when they vote as Q they don't understand that they're voting against their own self interest, in the interest of the hackers.

Many viruses bury their roots so deep that the only way to get them off is to reformat your hard drive. You can't do that with a person's brain. You have to figure out some kind of anti-virus that will undo and delete Q. Q anon is a virus and it's already out of control. And because it's insulated by online bubbles and Q infected TV, I honestly don't know how it can be stopped at this point.

• ZealotX wrote: »
    To beat a hacker you have to think like them. If they know you lock your door they're going to pick the lock. Change the lock and they will simply change the lock pick. Antivirus software is the lock. Therefore it has to keep changing because every time hackers catch up and figure it out every PC running that software is then vulnerable. Perhaps more vulnerable if the software wasn't there at all.
    Humans are the same with religion. Religion creates doctrine and that becomes a kind of software that was designed to protect but can be added to in a way that hurts the believer. And as these believers are converted into Q, they don't realize they are hacked and too arrogant to consider the possibility, so when they vote as Q they don't understand that they're voting against their own self interest, in the interest of the hackers.
    Many viruses bury their roots so deep that the only way to get them off is to reformat your hard drive. You can't do that with a person's brain. You have to figure out some kind of anti-virus that will undo and delete Q. Q anon is a virus and it's already out of control. And because it's insulated by online bubbles and Q infected TV, I honestly don't know how it can be stopped at this point.

Has it ever occurred to you that Q can be part of the NSA, the FBI or the CIA?
  • While I can't fully rule it out, I doubt it.

Q... strikes me more as a small group of teenagers. Could be as old as 23 but could be older now since Q has been on the scene for years now. But I think when it started they were young.

Q anon doesn't use the mechanisms of government. We have an example of someone with a government agency who blew the whistle in a way that forced him to leave the country. I'm speaking of Snowden, of course. Snowden had actual inside information. So he had things that he could actually leak. He wasn't anonymous but if he was anonymous then leaking classified documents would prove he was someone who at least had access to those documents. You feel me?
  • Conspiracy Theories...

It is possible that Q could be Russian intelligence or hackers paid by Russia to infiltrate our social media. However, I believe that Russia, if involved, only saw the potential of Q anon and perhaps started using that identity to post and disseminate disinformation.
    I don't think Russia is the original Q anon. Conspiracy theories typically spread a lot of fear about the future and some kind of impending terror based on people's fear of the government. It's not much different from the right saying Obama is going to take everyone's guns. Q anon wasn't considered a threat to the government. If Q anon was actually "leaking" it would have been a big deal and an effort to try to root that person out.
  • The "Deep State"

But furthermore, the lies of Q anon are like those of a teenager. Teenagers are smart. They are practiced in lying to their parents. But because they aren't as cynical as older adults they don't understand how incompetent and corrupt the government actually is and that there is no way that a "deep state" could actually operate and no reason why they would need to. The incompetence of the government is generally why Republicans don't like paying high taxes for the government to do things. Real conspiracies only work when there are only a very small group of people involved. Like the theme song for Pretty Little Liars says:

'Cause two can keep a secret
    If one of them is dead.

The bigger the secret the harder it is to keep. What Q anon wants people to believe is there there is a deep secret and some how the people involved were too incompetent to keep it because he knows it. So basically there's a massive secret but they are so incompetent that now most Americans have heard it. So it's a classic case of someone making themselves out to be James Bond and uncovering some massive plot but of course if the plot doesn't exist then there's no one to come after the "whistle blower" and therefore no danger in telling these fables.
  • Trump...

Q also claims that Trump is going to put a stop to the deep state. Trump is a huge conspiracy theorist and plays dumb when talking about Q, but I think that's partially because, being the actual... real president... he has no clue about any so-called "deep state" or how to even begin to stop it. Did Q anon send the president a list of names like the agent list from Mission Impossible? Did he send Trump a dossier?

No.

Because if he had, all Trump would have to do was fire those people. You can't be a member of the deep state if you're not an employee of the state. And if Q doesn't know who is in the deep state then how does he know the deep state exists? Chicken meet egg.
  • But this is classic conspiracy theory. But it's conspiracy theory used as a weapon. Conspiracy theories don't often favor political 1 party. This one does. When the same party of the conspiracy theorists are in power then they have to explain how there is a government conspiracy but why they still want their party to win. And of course conspiracy theories are big business. They have made Alex Jones millions of dollars. So this then creates pressure on Jones and others, to either find or create new conspiracy theories in order to provide new content that they can then turn into profit.

If you actually wanted to stop a conspiracy you would identify an illegal activity and you report it to authorities. There is no reason that someone not involved in the conspiracy wouldn't investigate it. And if they were involved then they would have to be very careful not to prove the theory in their effort to squash it.

Q anon isn't some effort to stop the "deep state". The effort is merely to infect people with the conspiracy theory, creating a bunch of believers.
  • pedophiles....

This is simply a manipulative tactic. No one likes pedophiles. Pedophiles can't be like "stop telling lies about us" without outing themselves and drawing hate for being exactly what they are. And more than likely Trump himself has dabbled in pedophilia. Can't prove it of course, but certain things he says point in that direction. But it's besides the point. Pedophiles are detestable humans who no one will defend. So if you can use the influence of the belief... created by Q... to then also say that person X is a pedophile and a member of a powerful pedophile ring... then again... Q anon is simply a weaponized form of conspiracy theory.

Logically...

We know pedophiles exist. We know that sex trafficking also exists. Americans sometimes travel to certain places in Asia where they can pay to have sex with under age girls. So we know that there are sex traffickers that basically deal in human flesh on the black market and we can logically deduce that the price for an under age girl would be higher because the risk is higher. Therefore the clients would likely be people with more money. But what Q does is take these things we can logically deduce and it simply points the finger at different rich people (ON THE LEFT) in order to take shots at political targets.

So again the question is... how would Q know who is or isn't a pedophile? No again we are to believe that these "deep state" people are so unbelievably incompetent at keeping secrets that they're telling each other who's all doing what sex crimes which has nothing to do with whatever "deep state" plot. And who was the first person to tell the other "oh by the way, I like to have sex with kids. Do you?"
  • I'd put money on Snowden as one of the organizer's of Q.
  • Satan...

And oh by the way... Q also says that these people are involved in satanic rituals. So clearly this is someone who is manipulating politics and religion at the very same time. But we're all supposed to believe, because of course Christians just assume that anyone who isn't Christian is in conscious league with the devil, but that assumes there is a devil. And if there isn't then that means there's no instructions. If the devil asked anyone to sacrifice babies and to have sex with children I never got that memo. Making it sound like an organized effort is simply a lie. People around Epstein didn't know he was doing what he did until he got caught. In order to tell people he was doing that he would have to trust them with his life. So the idea of pedophile rings where all the clients know each other... that's just not smart at all.
  • Multiple secrets...

If someone were privy to multiple secrets these things would have to be fairly known in the circle that Q claims to have heard it from. But if people don't know for a fact you do the same detestable thing then they wouldn't tell you. At the very least Q would have to be a pedophile. But no. Even though Q is anonymous Q doesn't say "I know this because I'm in these sex trafficking rings" and if he was and suddenly felt bad and wanted to stop it then he would give the necessary information to law enforcement and seek immunity from prosecution. Because if it was investigated then there would be a chance that his own name would come up during the investigation.

All these things are far too incredible to believe and can only be believed by Christians who don't trust the government. And let's be real. Should anyone trust the government? I say no, but that doesn't mean the government is full of pedophiles, that Area 51 has Martian pilots, or that a senator's dad shot JFK. We should also be skeptical of the government but also of people making up stories about the government.

• I'd put money on Snowden as one of the organizer's of Q.

Nah, I'd take that bet. Because I bet Snowden sees himself as an American hero, informing the public about something he actually saw. Q is the opposite. Q misleads the public about things that aren't real. Snowden put himself on the line for the truth. Q is anonymous and therefore suffers no consequences for lying to the public because even if the public does realize Q is a lie they have no one to be mad at but themselves for believing some single anonymous source.
  • I like Snowden. I've watched a number of his interviews. I don't think he would like Q anon. And whatever he talks about in his interviews, none of it is conspiratorial in nature.
    I'd put money on Snowden as one of the organizer's of Q.

Nah, I'd take that bet. Because I bet Snowden sees himself as an American hero, informing the public about something he actually saw. Q is the opposite. Q misleads the public about things that aren't real. Snowden put himself on the line for the truth. Q is anonymous and therefore suffers no consequences for lying to the public because even if the public does realize Q is a lie they have no one to be mad at but themselves for believing some single anonymous source.

Oh, if not Snowden, perhaps, Trump, Sec of State, Putin and a few other operatives in the republican political party.

• Nope. Some of them are falling for Q conspiracies. They're not really smart enough to be behind it. Well... let me be fair. It's not all about intelligence. To be Q you have to have a certain mindset. You have to think like a hacker and that's more than just being intelligent. Trump can barely operate a computer. He is the last person who'd be on 4chan. Putin is ex KGB. But I think he was from a time before hackers. He is likely to bankroll Q by having his own Russian agents pose as Q, but it wouldn't have been his initial idea. Whoever started this likely had no idea it would take off the way it has. So it's not likely to be anyone famous or in a high position.
  • Q basically falls under the category of "social hacking". And as I explained, most of the hacking these days, at least when it comes to attacking regular people's home computers, is for the purpose of making your PC into a slave. You wouldn't even know it because the hacker wouldn't want to alert you that your computer was infected. And then when the hacker wants to attack a real target, usually a company, it then uses all of the slaves PCs to send requests and instructions to the target which could cripple it or allow the hacker to get inside.

Social Hacking, typically is a hacker talking to you in order to get personal information, login information, etc. to help them get into a system.

But a hacker can also, theoretically, talk to you in a way to get you to do things for them at a later date the same way that a hacker enslaves a computer to attack another computer at a later date. This is what's happening with Q. And because cult leaders are, in essence, "socially hacking" their cult members, this is why Q often behaves like a cult.
  • And NOW, this new shit. The Pardoning Republican's Bullshit & Scam Show! And pardoning himself and the rest of those FELONS TOO?! Shit! Every goddamn time I read or see that fuckery on CNN I check my pulse goes up...and my fuckin' blood-pressure goes to PLUTO!
  • Trump knows how guilty he is, even if his cult does not. And usually that's how cults operate anyway.
    Trump knows how guilty he is, even if his cult does not. And usually that's how cults operate anyway.

I said it once before on this site, Trump and his follower's remind me of the "Jim Jones" cult.
    Trump knows how guilty he is, even if his cult does not. And usually that's how cults operate anyway.

I said it once before on this site, Trump and his follower's remind me of the "Jim Jones" cult.

Well, if that's the case. Let's bring out the Kool Aide and get Act III on the road and ready-up for the cartoons.

I know...I know. Yes...I know. Lookup the causalities. Then...lookup Kenneth (Kenny). Wilhite
  • A fringe element within Christianity is being radicalized. Let's not forget that the KKK were/are a Christian group. It is easy to imagine that bad guys all know they are bad but in truth the worst almost always believe the opposite. So if you want to find the worst people you have to look for those with the strongest level of justification. Why do they feel justified? Because just like what a radical Islamic extremist might say to that child, knowingly conditioning that child to become a terrorist, if a Christian is able to justify their racist views... and just think about how many cops are Christian, not saying Christianity is naturally extreme, but rather when you combine these variables together what you end up with are people who are essentially PROGRAMMED to become terrorists.

It doesn't happen over night. They are fed a narrative and forced onto a diet of controlled and limited information. When I encountered an "Agent" on another black site, after seeing what racists hackers had previously done to our beautiful black voices community, I thought this could be a coincidence but maybe it wasn't. Maybe we were already in a cyber war that our very existence as a forum was both threat and target.

These people are being indoctrinated and radicalized, given different levels of information the more radical they become until they can get to the point where they can believe that the president of the United States is giving them coded messages.
  • And one cannot deny that he is clearly talking to them. But why? What are they to him? Does he know exactly what they are? Or is he simply deluded into thinking he is so beloved by America that people are simply fighting for him because he's that special? He is narcissistic enough to believe this. Meanwhile, those who are responsible for programming these terrorists... they are simply using Trump and any and all circumstances to advance their own agenda. And Trump has just enough in common with them that they can lie and say that he's secretly leading them. That's part of what Q anon is doing. By saying Trump is fighting against the "Deep State" against satanic pedophile rings, this creates an enemy and a threat. And this is where the major programming comes in.

And if by chance, some white person gets to read this one day, this is where you need to pay attention too.

Because when you create an enemy what you are saying is that the type of enemy dictates the force allied against it. If you call the enemy satanic that's hard to defend against because its about beliefs. Biden is far more religious than Trump but can he prove he doesn't secretly worship satan? No. Joe Biden is catholic. Many Christian denomination still demonize the catholic church because of its past history and involvement in truly horrible events. They're not completely wrong which is why this is useful... why they feel justified.
  • Even though, at one point, nearly all Christians were Catholic (besides those of the Ethiopian church); at least all these "Denominations" that had all broken off from the Catholic church... they can look at the book of revelations and draw enough parallels to conclude that the catholic church is basically the seat of Satan's power. It's not hard to believe because I used to believe the same thing when I was young. So when you say "the enemy" is satanic... what you're doing is calling for "Christian Soldiers" to appear. This means any Christians who want to fight... who have a desire to fight for God and be the "instrument" of God's judgment. Christians want to be used by God the same way that Muslims want to be used by Allah...

and in reality God and Allah have ALWAYS BEEN the exact same deity. It is only the FOLLOWERS who differ and pretend otherwise. But if you are an Arabic speaking Christian then the word you use for God is "ALLAH". This isn't obvious to European Christians because they only think in their own language. So it is very easy for them to demonize another culture almost for no other reason than the language barrier and all the ideas slamming up against it.

There is no coincidence behind the narrative... which is just a STORY... that there are satanic pedophiles out there. Are there not pedophiles in the Catholic church? Of course there are. So the creators of these stories use enough truth in order to connect the dots for people. It doesn't matter if they're also lying. The mixture of lies and truth only needs to APPEAR credible... plausible.

And then you can recruit an army of Christians.
  • Then you say the enemy is doing something to innocent children. Not only is pedophilia sick and twisted human behavior, it's easy to hate. In fact, if someone doesn't hate or have a very strong aversion to the idea of pedophilia it would cause most people to question their morality and think, very possibly, that that person is a pedophile too. I mean who other than pedophiles could entertain the idea? But again... because pedophilia involves a person's thoughts it is difficult for them to prove they are not pedophiles. So again, this is intentional.

The "enemy" cannot prove he isn't a pedophile and cannot prove he doesn't worship satan. This is PERFECT FODDER for conspiracy theorists.

Conspiracy theorists are NEVER expected to prove their theories because theories are taken by FAITH...

So do you see? There is a strong correlation between conspiracy theories and religion. It is fair to say that conspiracy theories can be substituted for the doctrines of a political party.

Which brings us to the next layer of "the enemy".
  • There has LONG since been demonization of the polarization of America's political parties. The distance between people on this spectrum, from Left to Right, Right to Left, is a variable that tells us exactly how much animus can be generated between them. If both sides were only slightly left and slightly right there would be no problem. But the further one goes to the right it is easier to JUSTIFY the difference by saying there is something WRONG with those people on the left because in that person's mind.... They are the center. Do you see? Right, Left, and Center are all relative to our perspective. Why would the extremist view themselves as extreme? No. They view themselves as necessary. It is the outside observe who sees how far left or right that person is and correctly calls them out.

So when all these talking heads on the radio rail against "Liberals" they never accentuate the values of the Left or their desire to help the least of these. All the similarities with Yeshua/Jesus are completely ignored and Liberals are twisted into some kind of oppressor. "They want to take our guns and give our jobs away to poor Mexicans who we COULD feel sorry for if they weren't here illegally to steal our jobs!" Democrats want social programs because their focus is on domestic policy while Republicans are more concerned about how America fits into the rest of the world, who we need to fight and whose threatening us, and how our jobs are moving overseas. Democrats should be thinking about these things too and do but their FOCUS... isn't balanced. So Republicans are right about some things but they aren't balanced either and therefore they appear to be terrible human beings to people on the other side.

And so for us, racist white nationalist is a bad thing but they cannot see themselves as anything but Christian soldiers, making necessary sacrifices in order to fight against a whole world controlled by Satan and the forces of darkness.
  • Over time, this programming invades and takes over their neural network; ideas reinforcing themselves every time they see a black person caught doing criminal behavior. In their minds, breaking into the capital isn't criminal behavior... it's heroic. For many criminals, they too are simply doing what they BELIEVE they must do in order to survive. There is NO DIFFERENCE except in perception. If someone is addicted to drugs the drug convinces their mind, reprograms it to believe the drug is NEEDED. When you get hungry your body is programmed to tell your brain to go get food. And so if you radicalize someone and you unite evangelical Christians with racists with republicans, there are people whose beliefs in each of these areas overlap and so its like giving them a triple dose of the virus. They then spread the virus to people who are Christians and Republican but not racist or racist Republicans who are not Christians. And by doing so this can distribute the virus code even to some black people. All they have to do is alter their narrative a bit.

But the narrative is driven by the conceptualization of "the enemy".

Trump, whether knowingly or being influenced by the racist white nationalists he empowered, likely less by the dumb luck of him believing it independently, starts talking about how these caravans are coming and making these people sound like some kind of Independence Day (movie) Level threat with gangs of MS13 with huge calf muscles (from all the soccer they play??), desperate to take our jobs and rape our women and kill us with drugs. You heard this less after Bannon left but he still talked about the wall because he knew that was a campaign promise that his base liked. And his experience with Bannon taught him that his base were of a certain demographic.

...THE SAME AS A TELEVISION SHOW WOULD HAVE.