Fantasy Indeed...He wants a....

In a few days it's his birthday and he wants a threesome! Hell it sounds good, but will she go alone with it? Yes, he wants sex with you [his woman] and somebody else! I wonder who gets da pick da third person. That is, if his woman goes alone with this requested threesome.sexual fantasy. Okay, it's understood that threesomes are not a appealing sexual act to everybody, etc. With some folks it's taboo, etc. But it's happening with many people! Many folks, men and women, have this fantasy regarding engaging in a threesome. And some of them are even married. Such sexual fascitasizing ain't nothing new. After all isn't sex a natural human behavior? Yet, such sexaul acts as thressomes are considered by many as taboo, [you shouldn't be doing it.] etc. While a single man or married man can or have enjoyed multiple sex partners on a one on one basics, what's wrong with a threesome then? Easing on up outta hea.... gone...
«1

Comments

  • A man should be very careful in requesting a 3'some, it could very much backfire on him. I suggest that He should already be in a relationship with a woman that wants to engage in a sexual encounter such as that and let her be the one that suggest the 3'some encounter as well as allow her to find the 3rd party.

    Btw, what happens if the woman wants a 3'some with another man and her man?
  • A man should be very careful in requesting a 3'some, it could very much backfire on him. I suggest that He should already be in a relationship with a woman that wants to engage in a sexual encounter such as that and let her be the one that suggest the 3'some encounter as well as allow her to find the 3rd party.

    Btw, what happens if the woman wants a 3'some with another man and her man?

    Shyttt... a dude could be game for that, not that it hasn't happened. That's just two dudes plowing one woman! What if he gets da pick da dude? MF could be that kinda freak dat watches or gets a thrill out of watching another dude smash his woman. whutchu think?
  • Wow! I can't imagine two men and a woman 3'some.
  • Hell woman, where you been? That's old... two dudes and a woman, Shyttt... it's happeing too! QQ... @ U... Gfb rollin'...
  • I agree with BR. It has to be her idea. The man can state his interest in general but I wouldn't go farther than that. For it it was almost accidental because I had simply mentioned being with someone in the lifestyle before and my girlfriend told me she had been in a lifestyle group but had never actually done anything.

    So you can bring it up in a way that doesn't make it seem like you want to have one in the near future. It's just talking at this point. Talking shows her where your head is at and vice versa. You may find out that you're both a little freaky. And you can ask her if she's ever done anything like that before. A lot of women are bi-curious whether they admit it or not. A lot of women can have sex with another female and handle the idea of that much easier than a man handle the idea of another man being involved.

    If she's cool then let her make the first step. In my case it was visiting a lifestyle club. She wanted to go check it out and I was like "cool". But you have to really make sure she's wants to do it and that its not just something she's doing for you because not only might she develop regrets but she may think she's not enough for you and those self esteem issues will rear its ugly head later on.

    I compared it to the experience of having a favorite TV show vs a favorite movie. Your favorite TV show you might want to go on forever. That doesn't mean you can't also have a favorite movie. These are two very different experiences and you cannot let either of you confuse them. A 3some, 4some, orgy, etc. is about a fun sexual experience. If it's more than "fun" then likely something's wrong. The couple has to be on the same page throughout and any problems in communication will show and can really threaten the relationship.


    Also, what BR said about "what if its with another man", that should be fine because you can't be asking for something that only you want if you're not willing to reciprocate. If the woman is bi-curious or bisexual then there's not really a problem because you both want another woman. But men aren't usually bi-curious or bisexual so if she wants another man then the answer is you find couples to play with. This way you can switch back and forth with no one feeling left out.
  • And yes we met a couple that probably had more MMF 3somes than MFF. Seemed like they were having problems though where she was more reluctant to see her man with another female.
  • *silently reading the code goin' on with br and z...yeaaah buddy...one more chick and it's on like popcorn* :p
  • Hell woman, where you been? That's old... two dudes and a woman, Shyttt... it's happeing too! QQ... @ U... Gfb rollin'...
    ******************************

    Oh, I know what's up, Gfb, trust me, I know. Although, I think folks that want to engage in that type 'pleasure principle' might not ask their live-in partner to engage in that with them. I've always felt a 3'some should be between (3) people that really don't have any personal connections other than sexual 'LUST', I think it can get edgy when a woman agree's to engage in a 3'some with her man and another woman, sometimes regrets and insecurities come into play without warning.

    Likewise, I wouldn't think a man would NOT want to sexually share his significant other (that he cares about) with another man, I suspect if the other man is more pleasurable to his woman, it might work a number on her man's head.

    IMO, 3'somes are strictly for LUST adventures.
  • edited January 4
    ZealotX wrote: »
    I agree with BR. It has to be her idea. The man can state his interest in general but I wouldn't go farther than that. For it it was almost accidental because I had simply mentioned being with someone in the lifestyle before and my girlfriend told me she had been in a lifestyle group but had never actually done anything.

    So you can bring it up in a way that doesn't make it seem like you want to have one in the near future. It's just talking at this point. Talking shows her where your head is at and vice versa. You may find out that you're both a little freaky. And you can ask her if she's ever done anything like that before. A lot of women are bi-curious whether they admit it or not. A lot of women can have sex with another female and handle the idea of that much easier than a man handle the idea of another man being involved.

    If she's cool then let her make the first step..

    **********************

    I actually think a lot of men have a fantasy hoping a woman is bi-curious. I do think some if not most folks that engage in 3'somes do have lesbian-tendencies ____ and men - homosexual tendencies. However, men are less likely to admit that about themselves.

  • ZealotX wrote: »
    I agree with BR. It has to be her idea. The man can state his interest in general but I wouldn't go farther than that. For it it was almost accidental because I had simply mentioned being with someone in the lifestyle before and my girlfriend told me she had been in a lifestyle group but had never actually done anything.

    So you can bring it up in a way that doesn't make it seem like you want to have one in the near future. It's just talking at this point. Talking shows her where your head is at and vice versa. You may find out that you're both a little freaky. And you can ask her if she's ever done anything like that before. A lot of women are bi-curious whether they admit it or not. A lot of women can have sex with another female and handle the idea of that much easier than a man handle the idea of another man being involved.

    If she's cool then let her make the first step..

    **********************

    I actually think a lot of men have a fantasy hoping a woman is bi-curious. I do think some if not most folks that engage in 3'somes do have lesbian-tendencies ____ and men - homosexual tendencies. However, men are less likely to admit that about themselves.

    Btw... why would a man have homosexual tendencies because he and another dude are smashing perhaps his woman? What made you arrive at that conclusion? QQ... just curious...

  • I actually think a lot of men have a fantasy hoping a woman is bi-curious. I do think some if not most folks that engage in 3'somes do have lesbian-tendencies ____ and men - homosexual tendencies. However, men are less likely to admit that about themselves.

    [/quote]

    Btw... why would a man have homosexual tendencies because he and another dude are smashing perhaps his woman? What made you arrive at that conclusion? QQ... just curious...[/quote]

    ***********************

    Freaky is Freaky, one downlow guy pumping the women, the other downlow guy pumping the guy in the rear, or one guy giving head to the woman, the other guy giving him head, that kind of shyt goes on when sexual freaks indulge.

    *Yikes*
  • I actually think a lot of men have a fantasy hoping a woman is bi-curious. I do think some if not most folks that engage in 3'somes do have lesbian-tendencies ____ and men - homosexual tendencies. However, men are less likely to admit that about themselves.

    Btw... why would a man have homosexual tendencies because he and another dude are smashing perhaps his woman? What made you arrive at that conclusion? QQ... just curious...[/quote]

    ***********************

    Freaky is Freaky, one downlow guy pumping the women, the other downlow guy pumping the guy in the rear, or one guy giving head to the woman, the other guy giving him head, that kind of shyt goes on when sexual freaks indulge.

    *Yikes*
    [/quote]

    Best you stop watching dat damn porn! Yo azz dscribed dat shyt far too well. QQ... yeah i said dat! Freaky is freaky all right! Yet there are straight men doing this kind of threesome, etc. One at her head, the other in her whereeva! But again, where you witnesed dat shyt at? LMBAO @ dat shyt you just described!
  • edited January 5
    Freaky is Freaky, one downlow guy pumping the women, the other downlow guy pumping the guy in the rear, or one guy giving head to the woman, the other guy giving him head, that kind of shyt goes on when sexual freaks indulge.

    *Yikes*
    [/quote]

    Best you stop watching dat damn porn! Yo azz dscribed dat shyt far too well. QQ... yeah i said dat! Freaky is freaky all right! Yet there are straight men doing this kind of threesome, etc. One at her head, the other in her whereeva! But again, where you witnesed dat shyt at? LMBAO @ dat shyt you just described! [/quote]

    ******************************

    Don't matter, the fact remains, there are way too many men on the downlow doing all kinds of freaky shyt with straight women, bisexual women & bisexual men. ( These Days ) I don't think too many - Straight men are engaging in 3'somes where it's - 2 men and a woman.
  • Yeah right.. Well yo azz think wrong, etc. U need da be shown... QQ... damn...
  • edited January 6
    Yeah right.. Well yo azz think wrong, etc. U need da be shown... QQ... damn...
    *******************

    Nawl, I'm good, I'll never be (THAT) Freaky and I don't wanna be. :o
  • LMAO@ you saying... Nawl, I'm good, etc. QQ... I hea you... But.. Gfb walking away...
  • It's too bad that a lot of the women that simply peep QQ... in and read, but never respond, won't jump in a say they wouldn't mind being in a threesome! Lots of women do have sexual fantasies, etc. But, err, you kno, won't talk about em'. Oh well...
  • edited January 11
    It's too bad that a lot of the women that simply peep QQ... in and read, but never respond, won't jump in a say they wouldn't mind being in a threesome! Lots of women do have sexual fantasies, etc. But, err, you kno, won't talk about em'. Oh well...

    ******************

    Here's the thing though, generally-speaking women that get involved with a 3'some (2 women, 1 man) they usually are giving into some man's fantasy. I don't know any woman that advanced to a __ 3'some (without) the suggestion or desire of her man. I think a woman that give into her man to engage in a 3'some (MAY) be a woman with low-self-esteem or a woman that cater to her man's desires to please him___OR___ she's bisexual and desire being with another woman and maybe more so with a woman than with her man. *giggle*
  • It's too bad that a lot of the women that simply peep QQ... in and read, but never respond, won't jump in a say they wouldn't mind being in a threesome! Lots of women do have sexual fantasies, etc. But, err, you kno, won't talk about em'. Oh well...

    ******************

    Here's the thing though, generally-speaking women that get involved with a 3'some (2 women, 1 man) they usually are giving into some man's fantasy. I don't know any woman that advanced to a __ 3'some (without) the suggestion or desire of her man. I think a woman that give into her man to engage in a 3'some (MAY) be a woman with low-self-esteem or a woman that cater to her man's desires to please him___OR___ she's bisexual and desire being with another woman and maybe more so with a woman than with her man. *giggle*
    Either way you approach it, she's more likely catering to his desires, even if it's a two man one woman saddle up. I kno what the norm is, two women one man. Apparently you seem to think that a woman doesn't herself at her own urging wish to engage in a two male one woman threesome. I'll have da differ with you here, many of them do! where you been? These things happen out hea, you've just never been in da mix. Many lesbians as quiet as it's kept are also bisexual too. Most keep it on da down side. Ive met very few "straght up don't do a man" lesbians. Things be going out hea! Git with it... Gfb, gone...
  • BR:
    I've always felt a 3'some should be between (3) people that really don't have any personal connections other than sexual 'LUST'

    I agree. 3somes are totally different to me than 4somes. Before I was in the lifestyle and when I was with my kids mom, a couple we were friends with expressed interest. And the guy was someone I was working on a business partnership with. So to me that was extremely messy. Couples in the lifestyle should only solicit other couples in the lifestyle in my opinion. When I said no, I thought that was that. After her and I split she was still friends with them and I was still friends/partners with him. Somewhere in there they got my ex drunk and had a 3some. After that she and the husband ended up having sex by themselves a couple times after. Cardinal sin. Not only did this ruin the partnership because he should have asked me first (bro code violation), but he also showed he was willing to have sex without his wife being present. I'm not saying there aren't swingers who do this but if you do it you have to have permission beforehand. Otherwise it is cheating. So he still cheated when he didn't even have to. And its not like it was a real relationship. It was just sex.

    So eventually she found out and it all bad for everyone. So the thing is there always has be an agreement.


    BR:
    Likewise, I wouldn't think a man would NOT want to sexually share his significant other (that he cares about) with another man, I suspect if the other man is more pleasurable to his woman, it might work a number on her man's head.


    True story... not to get graphic... but I can tell you from experience that this COULD happen but probably happens less frequently than you'd think. I think men are much better at sharing and actually encouraging other men to do well more like players on the same basketball team. This will sound like a brag, and maybe for a small part of me, it is, but I literally had sex with a guy's wife just about 30 minutes shy of dawn. He had finished a long time ago and I was still... okay you get the point.

    Looking over occasionally I thought "damn, I'm really giving it to this dude's wife while he's almost forced to sit there and watch." and thought about what he might be thinking, if he'd ever be able to perform for her the way I was, but hey... this is what they signed up for. But yes, there's always a possibility that someone is going to do something better than you but the reality is that unless he's a virgin this same possibility has always existed.
  • BR:
    I actually think a lot of men have a fantasy hoping a woman is bi-curious. I do think some if not most folks that engage in 3'somes do have lesbian-tendencies ____ and men - homosexual tendencies. However, men are less likely to admit that about themselves.

    From my experiences with 4somes you can easily tell that the dudes are straight. I've been hit on by gay dudes on a couple occasions in my life and I was a little more homophobic at that time, meaning I wasn't angry but it wasn't like a pleasant experience either. When you watch the women together you can see when they're being flirty and showing sexual interest. With dudes, there's none at all because it's all about her pleasure. I've never been in a MMF situation and doubt I'd ever be interested but I have had a 4some with a guy who apparently has done more MMF than MFF. The sense I got from him was that he was going along with it for her benefit. However, I felt like she was more into the my girl and although I thought she didn't want to fully with me it seemed more like she wasn't ready to see her man with another female and that was the issue. And there was another couple we met who went through something similar, like it wasn't the dude getting jealous, but his woman. But surprisingly a lot of guys can share and desire to see their women happy and getting pleasure or fantasies fulfilled. When you step back from the "I own you" part of relationships, and you simply want each other's happiness, a lot of things become possible.

  • edited January 11
    It's too bad that a lot of the women that simply peep QQ... in and read, but never respond, won't jump in a say they wouldn't mind being in a threesome! Lots of women do have sexual fantasies, etc. But, err, you kno, won't talk about em'. Oh well...

    ******************

    Here's the thing though, generally-speaking women that get involved with a 3'some (2 women, 1 man) they usually are giving into some man's fantasy. I don't know any woman that advanced to a __ 3'some (without) the suggestion or desire of her man. I think a woman that give into her man to engage in a 3'some (MAY) be a woman with low-self-esteem or a woman that cater to her man's desires to please him___OR___ she's bisexual and desire being with another woman and maybe more so with a woman than with her man. *giggle*

    Either way you approach it, she's more likely catering to his desires, even if it's a two man one woman saddle up. I kno what the norm is, two women one man. Apparently you seem to think that a woman doesn't herself at her own urging wish to engage in a two male one woman threesome. I'll have da differ with you here, many of them do! where you been? These things happen out hea, you've just never been in da mix. Many lesbians as quiet as it's kept are also bisexual too. Most keep it on da down side. Ive met very few "straght up don't do a man" lesbians. Things be going out hea! Git with it... Gfb, gone...
    ********************************

    Sorry I disagree, of course, I'm not speaking for ALL women because I can't ____however, I THINK, women generally like to be desired and a man need to take time to make love to her mind & body and you don't get that special attention when you sexually engage with 2 other people, it just becomes a Lust Fest, I think 3'somes are basically a selfish-satisfaction act by__(at least) one of the individuals__ or maybe all of them.

    I want all the attention given to me, I ain't sharing that with another woman. Oh and No, I don't want or need to sex two men at the same time. I concentrate on every stroke delivered to me as well as concentrating on how I respond in kind to his stroking, :) ___I can't have that with two men at the same time, so___ 2 men & me___Naw, GTFOH! :* Lol

  • BR:
    Likewise, I wouldn't think a man would NOT want to sexually share his significant other (that he cares about) with another man, I suspect if the other man is more pleasurable to his woman, it might work a number on her man's head.

    True story... not to get graphic... but I can tell you from experience that this COULD happen but probably happens less frequently than you'd think. I think men are much better at sharing and actually encouraging other men to do well more like players on the same basketball team. This will sound like a brag, and maybe for a small part of me, it is, but I literally had sex with a guy's wife just about 30 minutes shy of dawn. He had finished a long time ago and I was still... okay you get the point.

    Looking over occasionally I thought "damn, I'm really giving it to this dude's wife while he's almost forced to sit there and watch." and thought about what he might be thinking, if he'd ever be able to perform for her the way I was, but hey... this is what they signed up for. But yes, there's always a possibility that someone is going to do something better than you but the reality is that unless he's a virgin this same possibility has always existed.[/quote]

    ***********************

    Perhaps he was taking pointers, or maybe he was PRETTY turned on by the sight of seeing another man doing his wife. IMO, it takes a lot of Freakyness to want to engage in 4'somes, orgies, sexual parties, etc. sometimes 'ANYTHING' goes in those type sexual parties.
  • It's too bad that a lot of the women that simply peep QQ... in and read, but never respond, won't jump in a say they wouldn't mind being in a threesome! Lots of women do have sexual fantasies, etc. But, err, you kno, won't talk about em'. Oh well...

    ******************

    Here's the thing though, generally-speaking women that get involved with a 3'some (2 women, 1 man) they usually are giving into some man's fantasy. I don't know any woman that advanced to a __ 3'some (without) the suggestion or desire of her man. I think a woman that give into her man to engage in a 3'some (MAY) be a woman with low-self-esteem or a woman that cater to her man's desires to please him___OR___ she's bisexual and desire being with another woman and maybe more so with a woman than with her man. *giggle*

    Either way you approach it, she's more likely catering to his desires, even if it's a two man one woman saddle up. I kno what the norm is, two women one man. Apparently you seem to think that a woman doesn't herself at her own urging wish to engage in a two male one woman threesome. I'll have da differ with you here, many of them do! where you been? These things happen out hea, you've just never been in da mix. Many lesbians as quiet as it's kept are also bisexual too. Most keep it on da down side. Ive met very few "straght up don't do a man" lesbians. Things be going out hea! Git with it... Gfb, gone...
    ********************************

    Sorry I disagree, of course, I'm not speaking for ALL women because I can't ____however, I THINK, women generally like to be desired and a man need to take time to make love to her mind & body and you don't get that special attention when you sexually engage with 2 other people, it just becomes a Lust Fest, I think 3'somes are basically a selfish-satisfaction act by__(at least) one of the individuals__ or maybe all of them.

    I want all the attention given to me, I ain't sharing that with another woman. Oh and No, I don't want or need to sex two men at the same time. I concentrate on every stroke delivered to me as well as concentrating on how I respond in kind to his stroking, :) ___I can't have that with two men at the same time, so___ 2 men & me___Naw, GTFOH! :* Lol

    See there you go... You done seant dis shyt happening before, you may have not been physically involved in it, but ya kno about it. Gfb ova hea QQ... yo way! Taking des written pointers. Well at least you telling it like it was, supposed da be, etc. I am feelin' u all da way hea! Peace baby gurl... Gfb out...
  • BR: I want all the attention given to me, I ain't sharing that with another woman. Oh and No, I don't want or need to sex two men at the same time. I concentrate on every stroke delivered to me as well as concentrating on how I respond in kind to his stroking, :) ___I can't have that with two men at the same time, so___ 2 men & me___Naw, GTFOH! :* Lol

    Again... not trying to get too graphic but in different situations what you're getting is variety. You might have 2-3 people stimulating different parts of your body all at the same time. One person may be more experience or better just at touching. One personal might be phenomenal at oral. This one experience I swear I will remember when I'm old and grey because it was like getting head from the Energizer bunny. Amazing! And she was gorgeous!

    There's nothing wrong with having sex with the same person day in and day out but you quickly adapt to each other and learn each other's favorite positions, moves, etc. Again... nothing wrong with this at all. But some people weren't built to relive the same experiences over and over. The mind needs new experiences... new stimulation... A couple doesn't have to destroy itself or split up to figure this out. I've met married couples that were happier than I've ever seen married couples, because they figured it out; because they were doing it TOGETHER.

    Most people want to travel to places they've never been before. Some people only dream of going to exotic places. You can spend your whole life in one state. And if you think about it, that's kind of sad. Because my father was from Jamaica and because we have family in NY and Canada, I've got to see things many people haven't. I've seen people bathing under a waterfall. I've seen beaches that look like magic. I've gone scuba diving (not sure I'd do it again but it was fun). I believe we were made to discover and have different experiences and that these help us learn and grow.

    Why are sexual experiences any different? Because we've decided that sex is holy and sacred? Animals don't treat it like this and while you can say we're more evolved, it seems like the more we try to deny our nature the more we become perverted in our nature. I don't think women being with other women are a perversion. I used to. But if you think about how we all have nipples and how we can all agree that women are beautiful, I do think virtually every female "CAN BE" bisexual if they wanted to be because it comes far more natural to them. And I think even men that are gay, many of them have a high amount of estrogen. So I think the female side is simply more flexible, physically and sexually. BUT... a lot of people, in general, spend so much time being told that something is wrong they can't really see themselves doing it and therefore simply never try.
  • edited January 11
    ZealotX wrote: »
    BR: I want all the attention given to me, I ain't sharing that with another woman. Oh and No, I don't want or need to sex two men at the same time. I concentrate on every stroke delivered to me as well as concentrating on how I respond in kind to his stroking, :) ___I can't have that with two men at the same time, so___ 2 men & me___Naw, GTFOH! :* Lol

    Again... not trying to get too graphic but in different situations what you're getting is variety. You might have 2-3 people stimulating different parts of your body all at the same time. One person may be more experience or better just at touching. One personal might be phenomenal at oral. This one experience I swear I will remember when I'm old and grey because it was like getting head from the Energizer bunny. Amazing! And she was gorgeous!

    There's nothing wrong with having sex with the same person day in and day out but you quickly adapt to each other and learn each other's favorite positions, moves, etc. Again... nothing wrong with this at all. But some people weren't built to relive the same experiences over and over. The mind needs new experiences... new stimulation... A couple doesn't have to destroy itself or split up to figure this out. I've met married couples that were happier than I've ever seen married couples, because they figured it out; because they were doing it TOGETHER.

    *****************************

    That's just it, one person working that area, another person working another area on me____ I'm working an area on that dude___and then the other dude>>>>> All I can tell you is this___ I'm likely gonna miss out on something that is more pleasurable to me___ simply because I can't stop and tell this one __ don't stop doing that__or telling another one___ give me more of that_______ then I'm distracted of my Own (pleasure principle) because I'm trying my best to sexually satisfy my partner(s) and be satisfied____ excuse me...but ____, Oh Hell Nawl, that's too much trouble.

    That would never work for me, I want all the attention with No Distractions.

    But hey, You do You; Ze

  • edited January 12
    BR: simply because I can't stop and tell this one __ don't stop doing that__or telling another one___ give me more of that

    I definitely don't enjoy having to give commands during sex. I know some people do and that's cool. I just feel like you shouldn't have to. I just like to enjoy what I'm doing or what someone else is doing and be fully present and in that moment. I like it better when there's more creativity, like playing by ear and improvising vs. reading sheet music. Not saying sheet music can't be great but you're playing someone else's music note for note. If I have to direct people it would feel, to me, more like masturbation. You should try letting go sometimes. Just trust your partner. They should learn your likes and what you want more of by the way your body responds. And then let them turn your body into their canvas and just experience sex as an artform. In a 4some or orgy, there's so much stimulation going on that you can just surrender to it and let it happen. But it's possible you are just more the 1-on-1 type. Maybe a little dom... which is very cool.
  • edited January 12
    ZealotX wrote: »
    BR: simply because I can't stop and tell this one __ don't stop doing that__or telling another one___ give me more of that

    I definitely don't enjoy having to give commands during sex. I know some people do and that's cool. I just feel like you shouldn't have to. I just like to enjoy what I'm doing or what someone else is doing and be fully present and in that moment. I like it better when there's more creativity, like playing by ear and improvising vs. reading sheet music. Not saying sheet music can't be great but you're playing someone else's music note for note. If I have to direct people it would feel, to me, more like masturbation. You should try letting go sometimes. Just trust your partner. They should learn your likes and what you want more of by the way your body responds. And then let them turn your body into their canvas and just experience sex as an artform. In a 4some or orgy, there's so much stimulation going on that you can just surrender to it and let it happen. But it's possible you are just more the 1-on-1 type. Maybe a little dom... which is very cool.

    ***************************

    Lol... @maybe a little dom____ CTHU____ when it comes to the enjoyment of sexual pleasure we're all ___somewhat Dom or Ego driven in one form or other. Meaning, I don't think most folks would continue participating with a sexual partner that does nothing to satisfy us, for example___ a lover that can't KEEP an erection, hell that's not only frustrating for him, but, for his partner as well. At some point both of yall will give up and cut off the encounter___ THEN___ Masturbation becomes that self-service act that will achieve sexual completion. Lol

    I don't mean to sound like I'm welding a whip and black boots in the bedroom, :# but, I will indirectly tell a lover he's hitting my spot, or whisper over & over __dont stop if he's about to make me explode. You can't do with 2 other lovers. So Yeah, I'm a __ one on one person, I like getting all the attention and I enjoy giving him all the attention he desires from me.

    When it comes to Sex, there's__ No thing Fits All, so I'll continue on my path as you continue to enjoy your path.
  • ZealotX wrote: »
    Lol... @maybe a little dom____ CTHU____ when it comes to the enjoyment of sexual pleasure we're all ___somewhat Dom or Ego driven in one form or other. Meaning, I don't think most folks would continue participating with a sexual partner that does nothing to satisfy us, for example___ a lover that can't KEEP an erection, hell that's not only frustrating for him, but, for his partner as well. At some point both of yall will give up and cut off the encounter___ THEN___ Masturbation becomes that self-service act that will achieve sexual completion. Lol

    I don't mean to sound like I'm welding a whip and black boots in the bedroom, :# but, I will indirectly tell a lover he's hitting my spot, or whisper over & over __dont stop if he's about to make me explode. You can't do with 2 other lovers. So Yeah, I'm a __ one on one person, I like getting all the attention and I enjoy giving him all the attention he desires from me.

    When it comes to Sex, there's__ No thing Fits All, so I'll continue on my path as you continue to enjoy your path.

    Ummhmmm. Now I peeped BR's hole card. I know WTF time it is. Shiiiiit, think I'm lyin'. She's gonna be puttin'-in some WORK!

    ejm6slceyjl0.jpg

Sign In or Register to comment.