Trump's Narcissism, or is it Malignant Narcissism?

edited January 4 in Politics
To begin with, Trump tries to demostrate that he knows more about everything than anyone else regardless of the subject profession, etc., while having no Empathy for no one but himself. [PARANOIA] His demonization of the Freepress, Minorities, Immigrants, and anyone who disagrees with him, are all signs of paranoia [SOCIOPATHY] a diagnosis that describes people who constantly lie, violate norms and laws, exploits other people and show no remorse, etc. [SADISM] He takes gleeful pleasure in harming and humiliating other people Btw, Trump is undoubtelly the most prolific cyberbully in history. Malignant Narcissism, a disgnosis that is far more toxic and dangerous than mere narcissistic personality disorder, etc. Other words these are displayed mental problems. Right now he fears leaving office, and the cover it's provided for his naive narcissistic behavior! He knows that as an ordinary citizen he'll have to face all those civil and or criminal cases in all those Justice Courts, State and federal, and atone for all his criminal activities! If he could, he would try and stage a Coup, but he'd need the US Military to do that! Which won't happen! He'll fight to the end or up until Jan 20th 2021 @ 12:01. Then it over for his naive butt.... I welcome the next US President, Joe Biden & US Vice President Kamala Harris!

Comments

• By now I'm sure everyone has heard the infamous phone call Trump made to Georgia officials.

I get a real sense of desperation. While part of me thinks its about the money, I can't help but to think that the most obvious and logical issues aren't what's driving him because he seems like an irrational sociopath. Well, perhaps its not fair to call it irrational. It makes sense in his own mind. It's like a guy with a small dick suddenly waking up in the body of a man with a big dick and not wanting to go back. What will he be without the presidency? Who will he be able to command? I think he liked being able to command and influence people without using his own personal money as a carrot (or stick).

As a private citizen, yes he can sued, yes his real estate properties will cease to have the value they did while he was president, yes the state of NY can come after him for tax evasion or whatever else they got, and yet more than any of these real problems that I think Trump isn't afraid of because money, or even the perception of it, has always been able to bail him out of things in the past. But after getting the love and devotion of so many white republicans he doesn't believe himself that he can maintain that love without the office. No more rallies. He will be more like a washed up actor; a has been. He will fade into obscurity unless he can get back on TV and he will but for how long? And will people fear him anymore? I think this is what's going through his mind and what he doesn't want to lose.
  • SOCIOPATHY...and THERE it is in a... jd0hw9w0ggtf.gif
  • And...a five-year old on a temper tantrum to boot!
  • "Who will he be able to command?".

Or worse...MUCH WORSE! Who will command HIM?! China or Russia isn't out of the question...at all. God knows who else? It's not hard for me to see the whole damn USA being sold down the river and out to sea. If I had my way...he'd be waaaaay down in the bilge with a mop and a broom on the USS Gerald R. Ford (an aircraft carrier and the largest one in the USA) and never ever see natural daylight again.
    For company? Hmmmm? Possibly a gorilla with a sodomy fetish.
  • edited January 4
    ZealotX wrote: »
    By now I'm sure everyone has heard the infamous phone call Trump made to Georgia officials.

I get a real sense of desperation. While part of me thinks its about the money, I can't help but to think that the most obvious and logical issues aren't what's driving him because he seems like an irrational sociopath. Well, perhaps its not fair to call it irrational. It makes sense in his own mind. It's like a guy with a small dick suddenly waking up in the body of a man with a big dick and not wanting to go back. What will he be without the presidency? Who will he be able to command? I think he liked being able to command and influence people without using his own personal money as a carrot (or stick).

As a private citizen, yes he can sued, yes his real estate properties will cease to have the value they did while he was president, yes the state of NY can come after him for tax evasion or whatever else they got, and yet more than any of these real problems that I think Trump isn't afraid of because money, or even the perception of it, has always been able to bail him out of things in the past. But after getting the love and devotion of so many white republicans he doesn't believe himself that he can maintain that love without the office. No more rallies. He will be more like a washed up actor; a has been. He will fade into obscurity unless he can get back on TV and he will but for how long? And will people fear him anymore? I think this is what's going through his mind and what he doesn't want to lose.

Hell he got away with that same shyt in the 'Mueller' debacle, so he think he can continue to get away with shyt that is clearly illegal. That's what dick'tator's do, they continue throwing their dick around believing they can fuk anybody in the azz and get away with it. Trumping is fuking over america.

Somebody better stop TRUMP, before he really does something heinous that we can't snap back from. I still believe he's a 'Russian Agent', hell bent on destroying america.
  • edited January 4
    ZealotX wrote: »
    By now I'm sure everyone has heard the infamous phone call Trump made to Georgia officials.

Hell he got away with that same shyt in the 'Mueller' debacle, so he think he can continue to get away with shyt that is clearly illegal. That's what dick'tator's do, they continue throwing their dick around believing they can fuk anybody in the azz and get away with it. Trumping is fuking over america.

Somebody better stop TRUMP, before he really does something heinous that we can't snap back from. I still believe he's a 'Russian Agent', hell bent on destroying america.

I can agree with you on that. I believe he has sold this nation out to Russia from the day he met with Putin alone without any American intelligence Officials around! He owes Putin millions of dollars, etc. Trump still to this very day hasn't said one bad thing regarding Russia or Putin! Trump and his political thugs were already in the process of dismantling our nation's federal agencies, etc. It begin with the State department, the CIA, FBI, and damn near all of our Intelligence Agencies. He tore apart the Justice Department! That's why he always took Russia's dictator's word over our own Intelligence! Remember he claimed to know more that our Military Generals, etc. and referred to our Military dead overseas as losers and suckers, etc. In four more years he would have fucked this nation's Constitutional freedoms up! He has no Empathy for not one American other than himself! Now he knows the power to fuck over citizens and this nation will soon be gone! MF' worried now, begging the state Officials to lie for his stupid azz. Like in Georgia! Nuff said...
  • ZealotX wrote: »

I can agree with you on that. I believe he has sold this nation out to Russia from the day he met with Putin alone without any American intelligence Officials around! He owes Putin millions of dollars, etc. Trump still to this very day hasn't said one bad thing regarding Russia or Putin! Trump and his political thugs were already in the process of dismantling our nation's federal agencies, etc. It begin with the State department, the CIA, FBI, and damn near all of our Intelligence Agencies. He tore apart the Justice Department! That's why he always took Russia's dictator's word over our own Intelligence! Remember he claimed to know more that our Military Generals, etc. and referred to our Military dead overseas as losers and suckers, etc. In four more years he would have fucked this nation's Constitutional freedoms up! He has no Empathy for not one American other than himself! Now he knows the power to fuck over citizens and this nation will soon be gone! MF' worried now, begging the state Officials to lie for his stupid azz. Like in Georgia! Nuff said...

Indeed all of what you said, we absolutely agree..... Trump is a muthafaccin traitor.
  • ZealotX wrote: »
    Indeed all of what you said, we absolutely agree..... Trump is a muthafaccin traitor.

Go back a loooong ways. Think of Nero, and fiddling around while Rome burned likka'mumthafucka. Get where I'm coming from?
  • WTF? Lets try, again.

"Indeed all of what you said, we absolutely agree..... Trump is a muthafaccin traitor.".

Lets go back a loooong time ago. "What's Past. Is Present". Just consider Nero fiddling as Rome burned.
  • edited January 7
    This president, if you want da call his sorry azz that! Has lost his gotdamn mind! Now the Democrat's control all branches of Government! Including the Moscow Mitch's US Senate! Republicans have shown themselves to be American traitors! Trump and friends will reap exactly what they just sowed upon this nation! This MF really needs to be in a Federal or State prison cell!
  • This president, if you want da call his sorry azz that! Has lost his gotdamn mind! Now the Democrat's control all branches of Government! Including the Moscow Mitch's US Senate! Republicans have shown themselves to be American traitors! Trump and friends will reap exactly what they just sowed upon this nation! This MF really needs to be in a Federal or State prison cell!
    Trump, Josh Hawley and Ted Cruise all need to be forced to resign or get impeached, because all three of them purposely
    INCITED folks to Riot and deface the Federal Capitol building, that should be a Crime against America.