Intermittent Fasting

I've started doing this again and it's interesting just how much food your body DOESN'T need!
We think we should eat. We think we need to eat. But if our body is steady storing away energy as fat then we're wrong. We're eating too much. But because of this idea that we're "supposed" to eat 3 meals a day we feel wrong for eating less. And who wins? We become good little consumer soldiers, making more money for the companies who produce food. And all that food production takes energy and resources. We've adapted to producing more and more because we have become more and more efficient, sacrificing quality along the way.

But is our over eating, possibly connected to, possibly a result of our over production? In other words, is this a cycle? And is the cycle why we are becoming fatter as a society?

If you're interested in fasting, let me know.

Comments

• From what I've been seeing lately on the news and feeding folks with hard economic consequences, they ain't serving up and passing out Sara Lee Pies & Cakes, and for damn'sho ain't no Blue Bell Ice Cream on the supply-line, Bubba Doo. Sheeeeit...

...every damn time I and the wife send $$$ and boxes and boxes of food...that muthafucka sends me back photos of him and his crew lookin' skinner and skinniest like DC is in the goddamn middle of a civil war and in a famine, to boot! I'm TIRED of that shit!
  • PS: Oh, that muthafucka? I don't want to call him out directly, but he lives on the east coast. He's married. Two sons, over 21. I've known him since around the early 2000's or so. He's in here now. Hint: J/ust P/lease. Like begging. Rotten Mofo!
  • edited January 4
    ZealotX wrote: »
    I've started doing this again and it's interesting just how much food your body DOESN'T need!
    We think we should eat. We think we need to eat. But if our body is steady storing away energy as fat then we're wrong. We're eating too much. But because of this idea that we're "supposed" to eat 3 meals a day we feel wrong for eating less. And who wins? We become good little consumer soldiers, making more money for the companies who produce food. And all that food production takes energy and resources. We've adapted to producing more and more because we have become more and more efficient, sacrificing quality along the way.

But is our over eating, possibly connected to, possibly a result of our over production? In other words, is this a cycle? And is the cycle why we are becoming fatter as a society?

I'm not One to make New Year's resolutions,,,,but, I do intend to eat healthier, more plant food than meat, less sugary foods, but, more healthy fruits to help satisfy my sweet tooth.

For some reason I find it hard to adhere to a fasting routine for very long. Actually, I'm not one of those that need to 'push away from the table' types, but, my greatest downfall is 'Junk Food' it calls me all day long, I'mma turn off that call for the next (3) months and see if I can form a New HABIT of healthy eating.
  • ZealotX wrote: »

Well sir, Squire Zee. I have an unnatural/natural fasting ability. According from my paternal grandmother, every generation she can recall, we've had a diabetic in our family crew. One per. Take a guess who lucked out in the early-mid'ish 1970's? Me. A fuckin' twin brother, and I'm the one that gets kicked in the fuckin' genetic nuts. Didn't kick-in until my mid 20's or so. My only vice? I'm on it now...yes...this eggnog with Jack in the mix. Once a year.
    My buddy JP wants to kill me. Muthafucka has insurance on me. Durty bastard sends me cookies, pies, cakes. brownies and all kinds of shit made by Dee...his wife. Imma off his ratchet ass FIRST! Take a guess who I'm working with?

ysryl18ehohc.gif

• "I've started doing this again and it's interesting just how much food your body DOESN'T need!''.

Indeed. However, the Body and Mind sometimes are in disagreement and the more dominate will reign supreme.

• "I've started doing this again and it's interesting just how much food your body DOESN'T need!".
    But, the thing is, a mind and body alignment to discernment the higher order of Needs Vs Wants.
  • "Indeed. However, the Body and Mind sometimes are in disagreement and the more dominate will reign supreme."

I like this.
  • Thank you, sir. I have to bring my A-Game into your field. B)
  • strAightalk1strAightalk1 AUGUSTA, GEORGIA
    ZealotX wrote: »
    BUT our over eating, possibly connected to, possibly a result of our over production? In other words, is this a cycle? And is the cycle why we are becoming fatter as a society?

OUTRAGEOUS.......Obviously.

• richest country and the most wasteful
  • "...and the most wasteful.".

Not in my mutha'suckin' house!

1. Watermelon Rinds. Recycle them bitches! Cut-off the outer-skin, put their inner-skin in a in a Mason jar, sweeten them hoes with sugar and/or honey, and then snack your ass off or feed to the birds, or other wildlife!
    2. Fuck toilet-paper. Hookup with the outside hose. Do your business outside, too. Boom! Welcome to your new bidet. Alakazam! High-water pressure your grass, garden, or flower bed with your own, FREE, courtesy of what you ate the day-before. You'll never have to buy commercial fertilizer in Life again.
    3. Or then again, toss the rinds, and make friends of the birds, too. They gotta eat, too.
  • Speaking of our animal friends, know what I like to do just for reactions sake if I could getaway with it w/o catching a case?
    Go to the zoo and jack-off and stare into the gorillas' compound, and just to see how they reacted. You know, get mad and hostile, join in, maybe have some other visitors and tourists turn up and join in, too.
    See if the female gorillas get all hot and bothered? Looking out for signs to see if the male gorillas start holler'in and screaming and getting more, and more, and more hostile and hatin' by the moment.
  • Hmmmm. I wonder. How did the very first people on Earth discover fuckin', iitally. You know, who got the first hard-on and who got the first moistened coochie? And why with no experience?
    Watching the wildlife around them, or just what? What I'm saying is...how did Bro' Caveman decide where to plant the pipe?
    Lucky Guess?
    She showed him where to go after her reaction to his seeing if her ear was the way or go and turned out to be a no-go. or just what?
    Oh. What kind of relations , initial one's that is, did Bro Cave'ster have had with the local wildlife?
    We've known about "Farm Boys" pokin' the sheep and shit, but I wonder? Is it in the genes and passed-down; like big ass foreheads and itty-bitty ears on the same family-line, or what?
    I also wonder; kinda sorta, that farms are pretty/fairly far away from other livestock farms?
    You know, like for instance...there won't be any peeking and snooping and making things easier if one happened to be interested along the lines like this....6bibcwya862s.png
  • @Greg
    You have a beautiful, interesting mind, Greg.

It will take approximately 2.5 hours for me to get over the idea of jacking off in the direction of Gorillas. That could be easily misinterpreted as somewhere in the vicinity of bestiality but I guess it depends on what you're thinking about?? Surely, if I saw a man doing that I would think he wanted to get at them gorillas and do some things "in the mist". Whereas, when gorillas masturbate in the view of another species they are probably just ignoring them, as they are living in the only habitat available while the visitors get to go home and masturbate in the privacy of their own homes. Gorillas don't have that luxury. Throwing poop at visitors though... is probably just the only defense they have against peeping humans. What if they don't want humans watching them have sex? We put their whole lives on display like Wandavision. We rob them of their privacy. So when they take private things and turn them into weapons I think it is righteous from their perspective. Whether we choose to see it or not they are captives in a prison.

Imagine if human prison inmates had a constant stream of children viewing them on field trips as part of their education. Just how long would it be before the first inappropriate behavior surfaced? Days? Hours? Minutes? or seconds?
    @Greg

It will take approximately 2.5 hours for me to get over the idea of jacking off in the direction of Gorillas. That could be easily misinterpreted as somewhere in the vicinity of bestiality but I guess it depends on what you're thinking about?? Surely, if I saw a man doing that I would think he wanted to get at them gorillas and do some things "in the mist". Whereas, when gorillas masturbate in the view of another species they are probably just ignoring them, as they are living in the only habitat available while the visitors get to go home and masturbate in the privacy of their own homes. Gorillas don't have that luxury. Throwing poop at visitors though... is probably just the only defense they have against peeping humans. What if they don't want humans watching them have sex? We put their whole lives on display like Wandavision. We rob them of their privacy. So when they take private things and turn them into weapons I think it is righteous from their perspective. Whether we choose to see it or not they are captives in a prison.

Imagine if human prison inmates had a constant stream of children viewing them on field trips as part of their education. Just how long would it be before the first inappropriate behavior surfaced? Days? Hours? Minutes? or seconds?

First, thanks for the comp. However, truth told it's terribly simple in gestation. I'm kinda nuts. And, in varying degrees, to boot. Why? How? To what end or ends? Fuckifino? Chance? Choice? Inherited? Kidnapped by Black Gypsies at-birth and allowed to raise myself upon age 5? Who truly knows? Perhaps I'm one of those "bad seeds" and destined to live life in a nuthouse, or go full-throttle and see what infamy brings forth? Another Dr. Moriarty for the Holmes' of the planet? Destiny will prove out, I suppose? Oh...jacking-off gorillas?

I kinda liken it to the days of Ol' Rome. Like men doing battle, or not, with wild animals. Loins, Tigers, and Bears...OH MY...Lions, Tigers, and Bears...OH MY!!!
    Now, THAT'S Entertainment!
    @Greg

Not much to it,really.
    Acquire a basic and fundamental formal and informal education, but more importantly. All the common-sense one can bring to bear, along with a good measure of sound judgement...whenever possible.
    And, Luck. Luck and to me, isn't random. It's percentages.
    The Short Explanation:
    It's the number of times one, and any multiple event(s) will occur depending on the number of tries using the same quotient(s) variables.
    An easy-deezy one. How many times will Heads and Tails come up in a coin flip? Stats and Probabilities. Equality is random, more or less. Eventually, it'll be a 50/50 deal. When? Keep flipping and find out.