Will Trump Eventually Face Criminal Indictment? in New York, etc.

In my personal view Donald Trump is a pathological lying crook of the worst kind. Trump has benefitted from the de facto immunity from prosecution that all prsidents enjoy while in office. this cloak will pass to Joe Biden when he's sworn in on Jan.20th 2021, leaving Trump in the legal cold. This then ex-president now civilian, will be be facing a slew of legal issues out the federal and state's level courts once he's departed office Jan 20th! That Manhatten District Attorney Cyrus vance already has a criminal case against Trump. Not to leave out the New York State's Attorney General that is also investigating the Trump organization business [suspicion of bank and Insurance fraud] practices, etc. Vance went after his [State and federal taxes] which the US Supreme Court said in it's opinion that Trump was not above the Law, and that vance's "Criminal Subpoena" had merit/standing, etc. and had to be obeyed, etc. Yes, in this case the US Supreme Court ruled against Trump! In my personal view I think that this soon to be ex-president has skirted the law in many instances that involved criminal activity on his or his organization's intent to wifffullly violate federal and state crimes statures! Now my question is: "Do any of you see this then ex-president facing indictment in federal or state courts for his crimes?" Remember now, it's said that "No Man Is Above The Law." By his Trump's secret [put America down!] association with Russia's Ptutin, and how he has praised the Russian dictator while "denigrating" America's Intelligence Agencies, etc. leads me to think treason, as I view Trump giving aid and comfort to America's enemy! That is the behavior of a American Traitor! Now, again, 'do any of feel that eventually this then ex-president will be indicted?" for a crime or crimes within the state of New York? Lets have it... Gfb QQ... walking away...

Comments

• After what happened today, This crazy azz president needs to be a federal or State Jail cell! TRUMP ACTUALLY THOUGHT HIS STUPID AZZ FOLLOWERS WERE GOING TO CAUSE A COUP! This MF attacked our Government!
  • After what happened today, This crazy azz president needs to be a federal or State Jail cell! TRUMP ACTUALLY THOUGHT HIS STUPID AZZ FOLLOWERS WERE GOING TO CAUSE A COUP! This MF attacked our Government!

Shyt, they almost did, all they needed to do was get hold of the 'Electoral certification' votes, (burn) them and or physically confiscate them, then destroy them, those fukin terrorist did get inside of the assembly chamber, but, somebody had the mind to whisked those certifications out of the assembly room. That was Trump's plan, he premeditated the whole scheme for his LAME MINIONS to destroy the electoral votes.

Now if they let Trump hold a rally across the street from Biden's inauguration day, they would still be letting Trump have his way!
  • MOMMA!!! That man is doing it AGAIN! Now he's stealing somebody else's WORK, IMAGINATION, and THUNDER and not giving the author(s) credit for it!!! That's raaaaaathet!

Just look what he diddddd. His very first line is he's own, but he's trying to be sneeeeky, and that out of place and context "etc" shit tooooo! Ooooooo, I'm tellin'.

Momma: "Greg, you lyin'!".
    No I ain't. Imma shoooow yooooou! Mamma, go get the switch or Daddy's razor strap! Put his ass on punishment, tooooo! Me and Garrett don't like him...Garrett says throw him back out in the snow before his ass steals OUT OF YOUR PURSE! Don't open the door...make him stand out there in the snow! MOMMA...just look for yourself. He's also using quotation-marks, BUT NOT THE SOURCE of them. THAT'S STILL STEALING AAND DECEPTIVE, TO BOOT.

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/20/937044524/once-out-of-office-trump-faces-significant-legal-peril

• "In my personal view Donald Trump is a pathological lying crook of the worst kind.".

Umph...umph...UMPH! 4jkhpjrucvpt.png
  • Greg wrote: »
    "In my personal view Donald Trump is a pathological lying crook of the worst kind.".

Umph...umph...UMPH! 4jkhpjrucvpt.png

Stop acting like a lil naive [stupid azz] child. Grow da fuck up man! You keep craving my gotdamn attention! Can't you see I'm busy Boy! If I require your thoughts, etc. I will let you know. Now sit!! and CTFU! LMBAO off ova hea... you silly! Gfb gone...