CHEATING has always been the norm.

Man, for decades and beyond Men and Women been getting out their clothes, dropping their drawers cheating with another other than their husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend. And cheating among men and women will never stop either as long as there are the opposite sex, there will be cheating! Hell, a man cheats because he is curious about and wants da try out some coochie. Sex is usually always the man's reason for straying, cheating, whuteva. A woman on da otherhand, cheats because of emotional reasons connect with her marriage, relationship, etc. Reasons often being lack of emotional and sexual intimacy, male attention, loneliness, and here's a good one, dissatisatisfaction with her mate, But a woman can find sum new dick and become captivated by it. Whereas her cheating now is purely for and about dat burnt wood. As long as there is human gender [male, female] life on this planet, there will always be those that cheat and those that won't. We will always have these extramarital affairs, regardless of how much men and women complain and or discuss the subject. I don't [CARE] how much marriage counseling is done! A man when accepted by a woman,[none spouse,etc.] he is going to want da bone her and as she accepted him, she's going to be a [full time for that moment] participent. Point made is, men and women will continue to be naturally attracted to each other, and often become sexually curious of each other, etc. It's that "I see QQ... you" moment. Whereas one can walk away or stay. Many of both genders often decide to stay. You all know the rest of the story. As far as life is concerned cheating among men and women remains a norm. Such human male, female, behavior will never change. Nuff Said.... Gfb easing on...

Comments

• edited January 5
    You are right, there will ALWAYS be men & women that have - NO BOUNDARIES, they only consider their own wants/desires.... you know 'SELFISH' people will always engage in cheating.
  • This is why men and women need to communicate their issues, wants, and needs clearly and in all honesty. If a dude likes to "cheat" because he likes to have sex with other people then he should be honest and find a woman who likes to have sex with other men. As long as they are honest they can get with the right person and then no one has to "cheat".

Cheating occurs when one's behavior goes outside of the agreed upon boundaries of the relationship.
  • edited January 5
    ZealotX wrote: »
    This is why men and women need to communicate their issues, wants, and needs clearly and in all honesty. If a dude likes to "cheat" because he likes to have sex with other people then he should be honest and find a woman who likes to have sex with other men. As long as they are honest they can get with the right person and then no one has to "cheat".

Cheating occurs when one's behavior goes outside of the agreed upon boundaries of the relationship.

IMO, they are NOT 'Cheaters', if a couple agree that they can have sexual encounters with other people and it's acceptable for both partners; they are NOT cheating.

I know this guy (platonic friend) that was married and one day the discussion came up with his wife about "Open Marriages", I can't remember which one of them broached the conversation, but, nonetheless, they both 'AGREED' to have sexual partner(s) outside the confines of their marriage. Their boundaries they agreed on was - that neither of them should spend the night away from home, Never bring their lover to their home for sex AND both should use sexual protection - that was the extent of their 'open marriage' policy.

Did it work? Yes, it worked for little more than a year. The husband decided he could have bragging rights about the women he would bed, but, his wife clearly did not care or want to hear about his sexual escapades. However, he wanted his wife to share the intimate details of who she was bedding, she knew he couldn't handle it, so she refused to tell him about her outside Boo. After about a 15 months, it became a huge problem for the husband, after being married for 7yrs, they separated a couple years ago, they haven't divorced, but, living seperate lives, each have their own place.
  • BR...

I bet I know why...

"...she knew he couldn't handle it, so she refused to tell him about her outside Boo...".

Her: Are you SURE you want to know? Really? Damn sure? OK. Remember, you asked.

Well, you see. Ummmm...OK. That muthafucka got more pipe than the City Water Department! Whew, Lawd! Mercy. Talk about some meat to greet! When he first whipped it out I didn't know if I was gonna faint or call 911 for the police! And that strokin'! I thought I was gonna lose my damn ovaries or have a kidney busted!!! And OH MY LAWD! He just cold blooded MURDED my clitorus to Hell and Gone! Hawt DAMN! OOOOOOWEEEEEE!!!
    So then...how was your night?

• Greg wrote: »
    BR...

I bet I know why...

"...she knew he couldn't handle it, so she refused to tell him about her outside Boo...".

Well, you see. Ummmm...OK. That muthafucka got more pipe than the City Water Department! Whew, Lawd! Mercy. Talk about some meat to greet! When he first whipped it out I didn't know if I was gonna faint or call 911 for the police! And that strokin'! I thought I was gonna lose my damn ovaries or have a kidney busted!!! And OH MY LAWD! He just cold blooded MURDED my clitorus to Hell and Gone! Hawt DAMN! OOOOOOWEEEEEE!!!

Yeah, you pretty much summed it up perfectly.... Lol

BR...

I bet I know why...

Yeah, you pretty much summed it up perfectly.... Lol

Uhuh. Thought so. What else could it have been? Did you see her the day-after? Grinning? Smiling? Walking around and whistling to herself? Because if just so, the Roto-Rooter man gave her a plumbing tune-up...
  • edited January 11
    Infidelity is forever. Hell men cheat for what he thinks is some new coochie. Women cheat due to unmet emotional needs or dissatisfaction with their marriage, or their mate. Why are so many of you cheating? No sexual excitement? loneliness, lack of emotional intimacy, etc. Well... or is it because yo man can't get dat burnt wood up? LMBO... ova hea...
  • He was being open because he wasn't doing anything wrong. Her, being closed, made it seem like she was hiding something and becoming emotionally invested. If you have an open marriage with separate play, I think you really have to focus on having enough rules to make it safe and secure for both. For, instance, they should have set a time frame that a sexual relationship could not exceed so that attachments wouldn't develop and become emotional. And if she was complaining about her husband to some other dude who's also allowed to smash then that's a terrible combination. That's why its better when both are doing it in the same room or at least the same hotel/club.
  • Somebody hip dis fool.. Boy done lost his mind. LMBAO ova head! I'mma bump you up sum moe Stymie! This shyt makes good teaching material. Gfb smokin' ova hea! Btw, keep looking Stymie. And on top of all this, yousa FMF, too! Gfb gone....
  • "Infidelity is forever. Hell men cheat for what he thinks is some new coochie. Women cheat due to unmet emotional needs or dissatisfaction with their marriage, or their mate.".

It is impossible that you wont be able to find someone else who has said parts of these 3 sentences. Most people may not have said "infidelity is forever" but it wont be hard to find someone else who has. That's not plagiarism. I've probably said the part about unmet emotional needs myself as well as probably read it somewhere before because it is a very common understanding.

It is not uncommon to share the same thoughts and opinions as other people. I was expecting you to show a long paragraph that was a word for word ripoff of someone else without credit. I'm just not seeing plagiarism here.

But feel free to use this tool:

https://www.grammarly.com/plagiarism-checker?q=plagiarism&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=2050122688&utm_content=0&utm_term=&matchtype=&placement=&network=&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=Cj0KCQiA0fr_BRDaARIsAABw4EtnhkeO_Wd_54ieCjbp73akTW0bbIHruhq1gmn8dTeHbV2luXgbth0aAsacEALw_wcB

I think some people take plagiarism to an extreme. When you're writing your thoughts online you shouldn't have to makes sure you use original phrasing otherwise you're plagiarism virtually every time someone asks "How are you?" There's only so many ways to answer.

I simply don't care enough to check to see if someone else said everything that I'm thinking and want to say. So it's different if I'm reading an article and repeating or if I'm just stating my own opinion. But again... I'm not seeing plagiarism here; or at least not any that I would recognize as such.

sincerely
  • ZealotX wrote: »
    "Infidelity is forever. Hell men cheat for what he thinks is some new coochie. Women cheat due to unmet emotional needs or dissatisfaction with their marriage, or their mate.".

It is impossible that you wont be able to find someone else who has said parts of these 3 sentences. Most people may not have said "infidelity is forever" but it wont be hard to find someone else who has. That's not plagiarism. I've probably said the part about unmet emotional needs myself as well as probably read it somewhere before because it is a very common understanding.

It is not uncommon to share the same thoughts and opinions as other people. I was expecting you to show a long paragraph that was a word for word ripoff of someone else without credit. I'm just not seeing plagiarism here.

But feel free to use this tool:

https://www.grammarly.com/plagiarism-checker?q=plagiarism&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=2050122688&utm_content=0&utm_term=&matchtype=&placement=&network=&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=Cj0KCQiA0fr_BRDaARIsAABw4EtnhkeO_Wd_54ieCjbp73akTW0bbIHruhq1gmn8dTeHbV2luXgbth0aAsacEALw_wcB

I think some people take plagiarism to an extreme. When you're writing your thoughts online you shouldn't have to makes sure you use original phrasing otherwise you're plagiarism virtually every time someone asks "How are you?" There's only so many ways to answer.

I simply don't care enough to check to see if someone else said everything that I'm thinking and want to say. So it's different if I'm reading an article and repeating or if I'm just stating my own opinion. But again... I'm not seeing plagiarism here; or at least not any that I would recognize as such.

sincerely

Now you talking! Dat boy stuck on stupid with dat plagiarism BS. Like dat shyt supposed da check GFb, etc. And I am really enjoying his BS! Boy can cuss too. He sounds more like Trump err day, etc. Boy knows err thang! He'll knock out a million werds da say two! Des threads are set up for him anyway... LMBO! Boy always tryna chastize me of all people! Bottom line is, them religious threads really get to him! And he still don't get it. I just quit explainin' them to him! Hell, he's been doing this BS for years, etc. Hell, let em fly! I'm loving it.... Take care. Gfb moving on...
  • Best you read the note. It's a Topic Tread Of It's Own. Now. You got popped, dead-bang busted.

Same words...two authors. You were the last, and first, person on the Net, except those that either sought permission for usage, or, he (the real author) submitted himself. Do it again. You might luck-out. Don't bet on it, tho'. Now that I got your M.O. down, consider yourself...whatever you want to consider. Caveat Emptor.
    Best you read the note. It's a Topic Tread Of It's Own. Now. You got popped, dead-bang busted.

Same words...two authors. You were the last, and first, person on the Net, except those that either sought permission for usage, or, he (the real author) submitted himself. Do it again. You might luck-out. Don't bet on it, tho'. Now that I got your M.O. down, consider yourself...whatever you want to consider. Caveat Emptor.

you stupid... or you too stupid da realize how stupid you are. now dat's stupid! LMGDBAO@ your stupidness. Damn... QQ... But you are a funny MF' I've give ya dat! Gfb out...