WTF?! Can You Believe THIS Shit?!?!

QUICK! Turn on CNN! You won't BELIEVE This Shit!

Comments

• There;s NBWF on TV and STORMING the Capitol Building in DC and COPS and other Security GALORE. You have to see it to believe it! No gas, guns out, beating the shit out of ANYBODY.
    Just look at that MOB and flip the script and put US in the same situation. The DAMN Capitol Building...of all places.
  • Busting through windows...and getting IN?! Wait 'til you see what's happening at the POLICE LINE! Nothing. Climbing up the building?! And NOTHING?!?!

THE BRUTHA ON CNN IS GOING STRAIGHT OFF ON THIS FUCKERY!!!
  • I can, actually, believe this shit, and I think you giggled at me when I said that a civil war was likely to occur with Trump in office. I might be wrong.
  • That is not to say I am bitter or anything, mind you! Don't interpret this as irritation on my part, but merely disappointment. I've been saying something needed to be done about these people for four years, and nobody really listened. And now, the inevitable result has come to pass.

This was always going to happen.
  • Anti-Terrorist agencies had been warning us about pro-white supremacist infiltrators in law enforcement for a while. You are now seeing them in action with the way they allowed these terrorists to storm the Capitol.
  • Raion wrote: »
    I can, actually, believe this shit, and I think you giggled at me when I said that a civil war was likely to occur with Trump in office. I might be wrong.

Not I, RayRay. But this I'll tell you. I didn't get totally on-board w/the thought until I got hip to those yahooze in AZ (Posse Comitatus) jackasses came out with the idea of shooting people for no other reason than they they didn't look like Spanky, Alfalfa, and Darla. PS: Just on news now. That chick that got shot didn't make it.

That is not to say I am bitter or anything, mind you! Don't interpret this as irritation on my part, but merely disappointment. I've been saying something needed to be done about these people for four years, and nobody really listened. And now, the inevitable result has come to pass.

"You're a better man that I, Gunga Din".
    Naww, I didn't think you were. Fellow wise asses maintain a sort of truce, no matter how tenuous. LMAO
    However, I honestly can't say I saw this one coming, until I marinated on the mass murder (s) in El Paso a tad over a year ago. That shit in 'Vegas didn't sweeten me up either.

Anti-Terrorist agencies had been warning us about pro-white supremacist infiltrators in law enforcement for a while. You are now seeing them in action with the way they allowed these terrorists to storm the Capitol.

Worse than you might think. They're no telling how many are/were in the service, and choosing the branches with to more "Action Jackson" of MOS'...Military Occupational Specialty (s). My worst nightmare.

• Dear Lord...

Help me out on this one. Why oh why didn't I see some busted heads, a taste of Mace being served, cops with batons making some nice Excedrin headaches, a good few precious kicks and stomps to the balls and head, a nice couple of strangle holds that will render assholes unconscious and perhaps a hand full of Help Me Jesus' moves to make my day today? Oh, a HMJ. It's a twisting fist shot just slightly below the solar plexus where there isn't anything to do after getting one. You fall fast, fast, fast, and scream "Help Me JESUS!!!!" during your coming 30-minute or so nap.

Us? Shot to death. Them? They pretty much slide. And so far, some lady in the whole mess gets shot and killed, and about 1,000 or so of you motherfuckers are just feet or yards away...and no dead...wounded or detained perp. In front of the Capitol Building, no less. Umph...umph...UMPH!.
  • Trump have been saying for years even back in '2016', Trump said then when he ran against Hillary Clinton, that if he didn't win the election____ then the election would be considered 'Rigged', ok, fast forward 4 yrs, he made the same statement, which made it worst was ALL of his comrades won their reelection; McConnell, Lindsay, etc, Trump believed he should have automatically won simply because they won. What he failed to realize is black people (in particular) wanted ALL their asses out, but, we were more determined to get his white - racist, narcissistic ass (among other adjectives) , out of office, so black folk voted like they have NEVER voted....And Thank Goodness, things turned out like we wanted. *fist raise*

Am I surprised, NOPE, Trump have been saying for 4yrs that he's not going to be 'loser', he had grandeur of becoming america's First Dictator.......surprised, nawl, he forewarned us to wait until Jan 5th, that it was going to be a day to remember.
  • This wasn't hardly surprising. It was inevitable. These people, though they should be thoroughly locked up, are still victims of sorts. They were sent to the capital as pawns but for years now, these pawns have been conditioned by psychological programming. When I started the thread about "Investigation of Global White Supremacy" I was trying to put some things together because regular people were being turned into extremists not too dissimilar from radical Islam.

Trump said they were special. One could imagine a Muslim boy being told how evil Westerners are and how their culture would bring death and destruction and how they have been judged by Allah. But that boy... he's "special" because he may one day be the instrument of Allah's judgement. Same thing here. If you take a person who is under indoctrination... and as most know I'm an avid uh... thinker when it comes to religion and spirituality so I understand brainwashing and cults and the power of charisma and all how it is used to manipulate people. I've been seeing the same thing here.

So that I don't go too far off-topic here I'm going to post the rest of my rant to the Investigation of Global White Supremacy thread.
  • ZealotX wrote: »
    This wasn't hardly surprising. It was inevitable. These people, though they should be thoroughly locked up, are still victims of sorts. They were sent to the capital as pawns but for years now, these pawns have been conditioned by psychological programming. When I started the thread about "Investigation of Global White Supremacy" I was trying to put some things together because regular people were being turned into extremists not too dissimilar from radical Islam.

Trump said they were special. One could imagine a Muslim boy being told how evil Westerners are and how their culture would bring death and destruction and how they have been judged by Allah. But that boy... he's "special" because he may one day be the instrument of Allah's judgement. Same thing here. If you take a person who is under indoctrination... and as most know I'm an avid uh... thinker when it comes to religion and spirituality so I understand brainwashing and cults and the power of charisma and all how it is used to manipulate people. I've been seeing the same thing here.

So that I don't go too far off-topic here I'm going to post the rest of my rant to the Investigation of Global White Supremacy thread.
    Z, it's relative. Keep it where you're you're comfortable. I do it all the time. B) Same tribe, different slant on the teepee. So to say.
  • Zee, you're a Thinking & Writing muthafucka, and I like to think, so am I. I have a plan. B) Oh, BTW, so is Raion, and others on the Reservation. Lemme think it through a taste. 👍
  • Greg wrote: »
    Raion wrote: »
    That is not to say I am bitter or anything, mind you! Don't interpret this as irritation on my part, but merely disappointment. I've been saying something needed to be done about these people for four years, and nobody really listened. And now, the inevitable result has come to pass.

Naww, I didn't think you were. Fellow wise asses maintain a sort of truce, no matter how tenuous. LMAO
    However, I honestly can't say I saw this one coming, until I marinated on the mass murder (s) in El Paso a tad over a year ago. That shit in 'Vegas didn't sweeten me up either.

That's right.

I may have spoken too soon in my haste and outrage at these fools.. What you MAY Have said was that idiotically going on a Charge of the Light Brigade into these people would end in tears.

I'm just so angry at this complete BULLSHIT that's been going on for 4 years, though. We bombed the hell out of the Talley Ban for less than this!
  • The entire scene was unbelievable. If blacks had attempted to do this they would have been killed immediately. I have a feeling the police on Capitol Hill was in on this. They let this happen.
  • Nandi wrote: »
    The entire scene was unbelievable. If blacks had attempted to do this they would have been killed immediately. I have a feeling the police on Capitol Hill was in on this. They let this happen.

Yes, the Cops were in on it, Trump and his Minions organized this whole damn terrorist act. Trump even denied the national guard to be guarding the capitol. Trump's whole intent was for those ignorant 'Yahoo's" to breach the assembly building confiscate the 'electoral college vote' boxes and destroy them, but, someone had the mind to whisk the boxes off of the chamber floor, before the buffoons got to them.

Trump had been tooting for several days for us to wait and see what happens on Jan 5th.
  • R++ \\\\\\
    Greg wrote: »

That's right.

I may have spoken too soon in my haste and outrage at these fools.. What you MAY Have said was that idiotically going on a Charge of the Light Brigade into these people would end in tears.

I'm just so angry at this complete BULLSHIT that's been going on for 4 years, though. We bombed the hell out of the Talley Ban for less than this!

Well said, and a GREAT allegory! ^^^^^^^5, Raion!
  • Nandi wrote: »
    The entire scene was unbelievable. If blacks had attempted to do this they would have been killed immediately. I have a feeling the police on Capitol Hill was in on this. They let this happen.

I sure believe and buy ^that^!!! Break into the USA Capital Building?! Do you know that if ANYBODY other than another guard for whatever reason walks past a LINE at the Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier in DC you can get SHOT dead on the spot at worse, and/or butt-stroked by an M-14 and that can kill your ass dead-on-the-spot, TOO! Then too, there's a lovely BAYONET attached to that '14 for the guts or the heart. Throat, too. Or, and finally. They don't teach and qualify those guards hand-to-hand combat to look cute when crushing your goddamn larynx as one's breathe slips away. Forever.
    Now, the cops in on it? A GREAT case can be made on that one, Nandi. But, you know what REALLY runs me hot?

All of them pussy, shit talking, sending folks to wars and shit, wolf-tickets selling, pogey-bait, jerk-off, shit worthless, cocksuckin' cowering bitches that call themselves USA Senators that took AN OATH TO DEFEND THE CONSTITION and right THERE in the Capitol Bldg TOO?!?!
  • You know what else strikes me as weird? Dogs. Where were the German Shepherds? See where I find this as odd? Verrrrry odd, at that? I'll leave that alone, but only because I don't want to fuck my day up, start snapping at the kids, or get Kat on the warpath and then I'LL be the one needing a 911 Ambulance to the ER.
  • Shits coming out now. Two capital policeman have been put on suspension and a total of 12 are under investigation for what they did or didn't do during the insurgency of the Capital.
  • Piru_Red wrote: »
    Shits coming out now. Two capital policeman have been put on suspension and a total of 12 are under investigation for what they did or didn't do during the insurgency of the Capital.

No shit?! It's something every day, isn't it? Shit! By the way, where you been? Both here and the back-channel? No shit...I made note to hit you up last night to holla today. How's your pot'nah? Hit me up. If I don't hear from you here, I'll just catch'ya on the back-channel side.