What they Must do with Trump

Yesterday, President Trump committed an act of 'TREASON' against America. He literally
INCITED a group of domestic terrorist to overrun the Capitol building in an attempt to destroy the 'electoral college vote', that would give Joe Biden the presidency.

They republicans and democrats MUST invoke the 25th amendment to show the country and the world that we will not tolerate radicalism in a President and his Minions to overthrow an election that they don't agree with.

Comments

• Yeah! And while we're at it, lets drop a bug in the VP's ear about that pardon shit; rumor or not, and read his ass a heartfelt rendition of the Riot Act with some conviction and graphic consequences, too.
  • Just In Case: “The Riot Act” is shorthand for a long law passed by the British Parliament in 1714. Its official name is “An Act for preventing tumults and riotous assemblies, and for the more speedy and effectual punishing the rioters.” Whew! The law was passed at a time of political unrest in England “The Riot Act” is shorthand for a long law passed by the British Parliament in 1714. Its official name is “An Act for preventing tumults and riotous assemblies, and for the more speedy and effectual punishing the rioters.”

Me: ^That^ in short is...we're gonna beat your ass like fierce pending death! Or, torture it until WE get tired of doing it!

For More Details, go here:
    https://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/what-does-it-mean-to-read-the-riot-act#:~:text=“The Riot Act” is shorthand,of political unrest in England.
  • Greg wrote: »
    Yeah! And while we're at it, lets drop a bug in the VP's ear about that pardon shit; rumor or not, and read his ass a heartfelt rendition of the Riot Act with some conviction and graphic consequences, too.

Exactly, just a month or so ago, folks were pondering if Trump would resign for a brief time, long enough for Pence to pardon him.
    Yeah, that shyt is off the table now.
    Yeah! And while we're at it, lets drop a bug in the VP's ear about that pardon shit; rumor or not, and read his ass a heartfelt rendition of the Riot Act with some conviction and graphic consequences, too.

Exactly, just a month or so ago, folks were pondering if Trump would resign for a brief time, long enough for Pence to pardon him.

I agree, with reservations. "...off the table..." baby? Explain, please. I'm one "sheet in the wind", now. Jack D., and eggnog. What some? LOL! Here's how I call it at-present...

1. Pardon his ass, Pence can forget about a political future.
    2. Sure, Trump can promise (I wouldn't believe the muthafucka for SHIT!) Pence a deal...but that's down the road! Fuck that! If I were Pence.
    3. I'm back on my drank not, and fixin' to fight Z next! Not I ain't. LOL

• 3. I'm back on my drank not, and fixin' to fight Z next! Not I ain't. LOL
    Opps. The drink part is straight right likka a big bitch but fight Zee part isn't.

I'm just Greg, being Greg. <3 Now, JP? Go for what'cha know. That muthafucka will tell you ANYTHING! I know. I've been eyeballin' that mofo for since the early 2000's! HAHAHAHA!!!
  • Naaaaw. I'm lyin'. JP (and others) have been tighter than two fingers in the same asshole. ..with gloves on. BWAHAHAHAHA!
  • Yesterday, President Trump committed an act of 'TREASON' against America. He literally
    INCITED a group of domestic terrorist to overrun the Capitol building in an attempt to destroy the 'electoral college vote', that would give Joe Biden the presidency.

They republicans and democrats MUST invoke the 25th amendment to show the country and the world that we will not tolerate radicalism in a President and his Minions to overthrow an election that they don't agree with.

You are correct.
    Greg wrote: »

I agree, with reservations. "...off the table..." baby? Explain, please. I'm one "sheet in the wind", now. Jack D., and eggnog. What some? LOL! Here's how I call it at-present...

1. Pardon his ass, Pence can forget about a political future.
    2. Sure, Trump can promise (I wouldn't believe the muthafucka for SHIT!) Pence a deal...but that's down the road! Fuck that! If I were Pence.
    3. I'm back on my drank not, and fixin' to fight Z next! Not I ain't. LOL

Pence is a greedy, heartless, ambitious fool. Surely you jest if you think he has no political ambitions.
  • When it comes to Trump he should be arrested and tried for treason.
  • Nandi wrote: »
    When it comes to Trump he should be arrested and tried for treason.

Absolutely!!

Yesterday Putin made the comment, "America's Electoral process is a failure, America need a Dictator".

We need to show Putin and the world what we do to a self-imposed Dictator.
  • both the democrats & republicans need for 'FORCE' Trump to Resign.

Yeah, with the quickness! And sentencing? Hmmmm. I know what my Uncle Harry would say about that if he was still with us. T'was his favorite punishment suggestion for mofos that ran him hot.

"We need'ta find or make a Oak Tree stump about 'bout three-feet yay high.
    Pull the muthafucka's pants and drawz off.....then...get us...or me...a carpenter's drill w/tacks for heavy-duty shit...like hardwood fencing.
    Then we nail that bastard's balls to the stump...and then...push him over backwards....swiftly and SURELY.".
  • both the democrats & republicans need for 'FORCE' Trump to Resign.

And then after that...parade his ass ALL OVER DC...and ONLY wearing a bra...a real tight one. Fuck it...panties. Lace Panties...and tiiiiiiiiiiight as Hell that makes a killer wedgee.
  • If they 'Impeach' Trump and Pence pardon's him, then there should be a ___Stipulation in the impeachment clause that states, if the VP pardon's President Trump, then Trump will __ NEVER be able to run for Presidency ever again.

Democrats have GOT to be MORE forceful.
  • If they 'Impeach' Trump and Pence pardon's him, then there should be a ___Stipulation in the impeachment clause that states, if the VP pardon's President Trump, then Trump will __ NEVER be able to run for Presidency ever again.

BR...

Here's the answer for your question:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/08/trump-second-impeachment/
    If they 'Impeach' Trump and Pence pardon's him, then there should be a ___Stipulation in the impeachment clause that states, if the VP pardon's President Trump, then Trump will __ NEVER be able to run for Presidency ever again.

BR...

Here's the answer for your question:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/08/trump-second-impeachment/

Thanks, Greg
  • edited January 10
    Yall remember the 'Hillary Clinton' chant the republicans were using against her ___ "Lock Her Up".

Well, democrats need to be chanting ___ "Lock Them Up"; Trump, Trump Jr, Guliani, Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz
  • BR...
    ^^^ 1. No prob, mi'lady.
    2. "Lock the up...". Indeed...and with the quickness and surety.
  • edited January 12
    Everything that happened, that whole fiasco that happened at the capital building was fucked up. Some republicans are saying that they(democrats) need to take it easy on Trump because prosecuting him and his people will only divide the nation even more and what the nation needs now is to heal. I say fuck all of that. Trump and his peeps need to be held accountable for their actions and how their actions have us in this current predicament.
    Shit's so fucked up that now we might have our very own homegrown terrorist organization waging domestic terrorism against us regularly. We just might now have our very own version of the Taliban/Al-Qaeda. Shit's fucked up.
  • ^^^^^^ I totally Agree, Trump is betting on the Democrats to back down. I don't think they will.

*lock him Up* ____ *lock him up* ____ *lock THEM up*
  • If I had my way...
    fcncq2cfrj26.jpg
    Or, be a little more shittier, LITERALLY...
    Get a nice old fashioned outhouse, with about 50 continuous years of ongoing service...put his ass in there UPSIDE down, but not enough to be critical.

Ma; INDEED!!! And a 'back' as well...like the back that comes w/an alcoholic drink. I.E., a Jack with a Coke back. Hmmm...be careful on this one, Greg. OK. Call the drink a Donnie...and a good shot of Kick In The Nuts to go with it.