She Gave Him a Ultimatum! "he had a choice to make."

Some of these Brutha's & Sistah's have been engaged for too damn long! Heard a Brutha da other day, say that he and dis Sistah he has been shackin' with, been engaged for "Ten" Years! Now des MF's got three kids and still just Engaged! It's not just this one couple when it comes to this long time engagement BS! Whereas they both seem da like just living together making babies, etc. With just a promise when it comes da marriage part . Yet, there is in most states des "Common Law" statutes. In Texas it's like dat. I imagine that there are some engagments older than than their 10 years. Some men and women have lived together for ova 30 years and never was legally married. They children didn't have a clue until the parents passed on. No shyt... I guess when these men and women start living together, somewhere alone da line they actually "forget" to get married! Whutchu think?? Today though, there are some Sistah's giving these young Brutha's a Ultimatum, telling them they need da choose, it's either her or his tired azz friends, as she ain't about da go through dat baby mama, daddy drama, etc. She, "Yo azz got da make a choice!" Him: But, but, baby... Ya'll know da rest of damn story. It is exactly whut it is! Gfb easin' on... later.

Comments

• edited January 13
    If ____I wanted to get married and have literally told the guy that I want to marry him and he says, "baby I love you, but, I'm not ready for marriage", I wouldn't wait around for __ 10yrs, waiting for him to get ready, I'd be gone. If our relationship is working good, I claim to love him, he claim to love me, why wait years and years before getting married? I think after 3yrs or at the most 5yrs ___we need to come to a decision about our future.
  • If ____I wanted to get married and have literally told the guy that I want to marry him and he says, "baby I love you, but, I'm not ready for marriage", I wouldn't wait around for __ 10yrs, waiting for him to get ready, I'd be gone. If our relationship is working good, I claim to love him, he claim to love me, why wait years and years before getting married? I think after 3yrs or at the most 5yrs ___we need to come to a decision about our future.

You mean in a year or two! Anything ova a year of engagement is too damn long! Why wait longer? MF' done beat dat choocie up, and just might run! LMBO... If you officially engaged, both ya'll azz is ready for marriage! whutchu say...
  • I'll give our relationship 3yrs before giving him an ultimatum.
  • edited January 13
    I'll give our relationship 3yrs before giving him an ultimatum.

Seems like den, Gfb got a lil time left. QQ... whutchu rollin' yo eyes for? 3years is longer dan a minute. Shyt....
  • 3yrs in mature people is NOT LONG at all.....those years will run really Fast! You got a few minutes. LMAO
  • 3yrs in mature people is NOT LONG at all.....those years will run really Fast! You got a few minutes. LMAO

Hell dats all i need da make my mind up! Why it talke others three years is beyond my thinking. I wouldn't require all dem years da make my mind up on you! Or any other woman. We can do this within a few hours, after all it's not like we wouldn't already know each other! Ya feel me? QQ...
  • Well good, long drawn-out engagements can come unraveled. Den what? CTHU