REPUBLICANS WANT A DICTATOR TO RUN THIS COUNTRY

edited February 14 in Politics
WE ALL KNEW THE REPUBLICANS WOULD NOT VOTE TO CONVICT TRUMP OF INSURRECTION.

I don't think the republicans are afraid of Trump, BUT, they are afraid of the Trump-BASE, I think the BASE have been blowing up the republican senate phones, telling them they better NOT vote against Trump. They've been controlling the republican party for the last couple of years.

BTW, Both, Lindsey and Mitch McConnell is senile.

Comments

• WE ALL KNEW THE REPUBLICANS WOULD NOT VOTE TO CONVICT TRUMP OF INSURRECTION.

I don't think the republicans are afraid of Trump, BUT, they are afraid of the Trump-BASE, I think the BASE have been blowing up the republican senate phones, telling them they better NOT vote against Trump. They've been controlling the republican party for the last couple of years.

BTW, Both, Lindsey and Mitch McConnell is senile.

They have always courted the idea of a Racist Dictator or having a Authoritarianism style government in the United States. Trump brought all this to da forefront! These Republicans were the eyewitnsses, the victims of Trump's sent Mob anger to attack the United States capital! Yet they still let him off da hook! After all des were Caucasians that attacked and vandalized the nation's Capital! Not any other ethnic group, etc. So Trump gets away with this criminal act that caused death and destruction at the seat of our democracy! Millions of white Americans are deeply worried about other race [as there is but one human race!] ethnicities, cultures, religions, etc. expanding within this nation! They were seeking a form of "Apartheid" segregated form of government. Yet it failed, etc. Trump should be now brought up on criminal charges for crimes against this nation! I'll leave it right there! Gfb gone...
  • I don't think they are senile. I think they are fairly decent at political calculus. They did the math and they know that the truth is not on their side. They know their party is in deep trouble and its being led by liars who wield conspiracy theories like WMDs. They're scared. I think at this point they know it's their fault for not keeping it in check but their window of opportunity may have been too short. By the time they heard of Q anon it might have already been too late. I told my sister Trump could be the death of the Republican Party.

And I say good riddance (if it happens).

I suspect that over the next 4 years many Q people will peel off the party and the more extreme people will continue and talk about starting a new party. There will be a war over the soul of the party and Trump will pretend to rule in exile.

McConnel and Graham are smart. Weak, but smart. Mitch is a strategists. He didn't speak against Trump because he didn't want to end up in a fight against his own party. Same with Lindsey, but Lindsey is just pathetic.
  • WE ALL KNEW THE REPUBLICANS WOULD NOT VOTE TO CONVICT TRUMP OF INSURRECTION.

They have always courted the idea of a Racist Dictator or having a Authoritarianism style government in the United States. Trump brought all this to da forefront! These Republicans were the eyewitnsses, the victims of Trump's sent Mob anger to attack the United States capital! Yet they still let him off da hook! After all des were Caucasians that attacked and vandalized the nation's Capital! Not any other ethnic group, etc. So Trump gets away with this criminal act that caused death and destruction at the seat of our democracy! Millions of white Americans are deeply worried about other race [as there is but one human race!] ethnicities, cultures, religions, etc. expanding within this nation! They were seeking a form of "Apartheid" segregated form of government. Yet it failed, etc. Trump should be now brought up on criminal charges for crimes against this nation! I'll leave it right there! Gfb gone...

Yeah, "make america great again" was the tip off. YT's want things to return to when they ALONE ruled this country___They have been unhinged since Obama was president, they have vowed to never allow anyone other than a white person to be president of this country___ I suspect Liz Cheney or Haley Barba (sp) to run for president in 2024.

I actually am fearful for Kamala Harris.
  • edited February 17
    ZealotX wrote: »
    I don't think they are senile. I think they are fairly decent at political calculus. They did the math and they know that the truth is not on their side. They know their party is in deep trouble and its being led by liars who wield conspiracy theories like WMDs. They're scared. I think at this point they know it's their fault for not keeping it in check but their window of opportunity may have been too short. By the time they heard of Q anon it might have already been too late. I told my sister Trump could be the death of the Republican Party.

And I say good riddance (if it happens).

I suspect that over the next 4 years many Q people will peel off the party and the more extreme people will continue and talk about starting a new party. There will be a war over the soul of the party and Trump will pretend to rule in exile.

McConnel and Graham are smart. Weak, but smart. Mitch is a strategists. He didn't speak against Trump because he didn't want to end up in a fight against his own party. Same with Lindsey, but Lindsey is just pathetic.

I absoluely believe Lindsay and McConnell are seriously losing it. Lindsay has kissed Trumps ass so much his breath should smell like Shyt.____Nonetheless, IMO, they are both cowards____and are too fearful of their constituents, they both have served their party long enough.

This country need to seriously Vote into law "2-Term Limits" __ for every yahoo in Federal Government in Washington Dc for__Both democrats and republicans___that would help to quell some of the corruption going on there.

McConnell is not a strategists, he's a Kniving Bully and Heartless.