Legalized Weed Shopping...

Some peoples are swearing that cannabis helps them sleep, etc. While some women say they prefer pot to wine. I guess as marijuana use becomes more accepted [it's now fully legalized in 15 states, plus D.C.], many folks are today checking out their state's local recreational weed dispensary. Better have a photo ID too! Hell buyers got da be over 21! You'll also need da bring cash, As I am told that cannabis is still illegal at the federal level, so most credit and debit cards can't be used to buy weed. Ain't dat something, it's legal, but you can't use a credit card da git it! Hell, they even got edible weed too! They got creams and rubs for muscle and joint pain, etc. Btw, weed affect da body differently. Some are stimulating, some are sedating. Many folks are using weed therapeutically, [self-medicating can often backfire] Hell some people get really paranoid after smoking excess amounts of legal cannabis. They can be bought in many flavors now! Now what is your take on legalized cannabis? And should all states legalize cannabis for personal medical purposes, etc.? Yet, the federal government has "not leagalized" marijuana on any level for any reasons! In your [view] what should be done on the state and federal levels regarding legalizing cannabis consumption in this nation? Gfb, out...

Comments

• edited February 23

Well it's legal in DC, but you can't 'buy' it. You can grow it and smoke it but you cant sell it. So what gift shops do to get around that is to sell you a book for $40 bucks and the weed is a 'gift'. Also - they have what they call 'pop ups' where you can go to underground weed swap meets in DC and Maryland. If you get caught around here with less than an ounce - it's pretty much like drinking liquor in public now. Medical weed is also an option - they got doctors in DC and Maryland that will write you up an authorization to get a weed card for $50. The weed card gets you weed tax free from dispensary in Maryland😇

PS - Virginia ain't caught up yet, but they just passed legislation. So -the DMV is LIT 🤣🤣🤣 we love it. Buying weed gummies are as easy to get as a load of bread here bro 🤣

No it's not California or Colorado here, but - it ain't bad. Your state is probably one of the most restrictive, BTW

• edited February 23
    Well it's legal in DC, but you can't 'buy' it. You can grow it and smoke it but you cant sell it. So what gift shops do to get around that is to sell you a book for $40 bucks and the weed is a 'gift'. Also - they have what they call 'pop ups' where you can go to underground weed swap meets in DC and Maryland. If you get caught around here with less than an ounce - it's pretty much like drinking liquor in public now. Medical weed is also an option - they got doctors in DC and Maryland that will write you up an authorization to get a weed card for $50. The weed card gets you weed tax free from dispensary in Maryland😇

PS - Virginia ain't caught up yet, but they just passed legislation. So -the DMV is LIT 🤣🤣🤣 we love it. Buying weed gummies are as easy to get as a load of bread here bro 🤣
    No it's not California or Colorado here, but - it ain't bad. Your state is probably one of the most restrictive, BTW

Yup, Texas is still ignorant when it comes to weed! Mf's still want da put folks in Jail for da shyt! They have tried to get it on da ballot, but have failed each time, etc. It's these Republican's man! Somebody said dat you can buy a weed sandwich in your town, did you know this? QQ... LMBAO... whutchu heard? Gfb gone...
  • howsguesshowsguess northeast,Md
    I think shops are coming to Jersey.I'm crossing the bridge if/when this happens
  • Truth is this____the white man FINALLY found HIS way to legally tap into the Weed Industry, where he'll be able to make millions of dollars___________Whereas, he still refuses the Black man to benefit legally in that profitable industry, he still prefer that blackmen continued to be criminalized and sent to jail.

Too bad___ Black folk don't learn to unite, several band to together, get a few brutha's to combine their monies and open up a cannabus dispensary and make some real money.
  • Truth is this____the white man FINALLY found HIS way to legally tap into the Weed Industry, where he'll be able to make millions of dollars___________Whereas, he still refuses the Black man to benefit legally in that profitable industry, he still prefer that blackmen continued to be criminalized and sent to jail.

Too bad___ Black folk don't learn to unite, several band to together, get a few brutha's to combine their monies and open up a cannabus dispensary and make some real money.

You gon patronize dey shop? By getting some herb, etc. Maybe a weed sandwich, etc. QQ... say whut???
  • Nawl I don't indulge in that recreation___Never have.
  • That's true. But I'm kinda happy that at least 3 in the area I live in are Black owned and 2 miles from the first one by a sister

But you got a valid point for sure👍🏾