Sex In da Work Place...

We all know that men and women often engage in romantic flings while at their perspective places of employment, some by relationships created there, but at places off da job while some are getting laid on da job. Hell, folks are hitting on each other daily in des thousands of workplaces all over this nation! Whether it's at a Hospital, School, Office bldg., Restaurant, and even at da Church! That's why so many are working late, etc. They be getting dey love swirl on! If you are female up in hea, have you eva been hit on at da job? Many of you have been, etc. And brutha's have you eva smashed some love canal on da job? Ain't no sense saying it ain't happening, because it is! We know what you did on dat break. LMBO... Gfb rollin' gone...

Comments

• no but this one time I had a lady from work invite me over for some felatio.
  • brutha's have you eva smashed some love canal on da job?
    Yep! several times at several jobs. :D
    Hell, GFB, to keep it 1 hunid, ex-wife and me started out as "smash buddies" who met on the job, at a printing company.
    Even more 1 hunid: Neither of us was shit. Cause we were both cheating on our at the time girlfriend/boyfriend. :p
    I eventually got busted, which freed me up. She, then left her dude, and there we were. :)
    One day, we fuckin in the stockroom...few months later, we're living together. About a year later, we married.
    To quote Ferris Buehler: "Life comes at you fast". B)
  • I done been in a couple of dem empty [at nite usually] office rooms on a few jobs myself. Doing da do, da thang! LMBO ova hea, etc. While I believe that many folks are engaing in sex on da job, yet most won't admit it! It happening peep's!!!
  • Tricepps wrote: »
    brutha's have you eva smashed some love canal on da job?
    Hell, GFB, to keep it 1 hunid, ex-wife and me started out as "smash buddies" who met on the job, at a printing company.
    Even more 1 hunid: Neither of us was shit. Cause we were both cheating on our at the time girlfriend/boyfriend. :p
    I eventually got busted, which freed me up. She, then left her dude, and there we were. :)
    One day, we fuckin in the stockroom...few months later, we're living together. About a year later, we married.

Well damn man, ya'll had it going on! But it turned out AIIGHT! Later...
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WOW!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WOW!

You like dat huh? Men and women are sexin' on da jobs, etc. I thought you knew... At some point has a co-worker ever complimented you on da job? Told you how good you look, smell, etc.. otherword hit on yo azz! Well... QQ...
  • ^^^^^^^^^

Of course it's happened to me a few times____but, I never had the (weakness) to fuk around on the job, I worked a night shift for years with a male coworker too, But Computer Programmers were always dropping by on the job to debug or run one of their programs. We never knew when someone would show up.
  • ^^^^^^^^^

Of course it's happened to me a few times____but, I never had the (weakness) to fuk around on the job, I worked a night shift for years with a male coworker too, But Computer Programmers were always dropping by on the job to debug or run one of their programs. We never knew when someone would show up.

It shoud've been me... Damn! Them night shifts were da bomb! Lots of things happened! No pun intended baby gurl, I kno you were a good gurl, etc. but Gfb would've tried da close da gap! Gotta run...