GREATNESS

strAightalk1strAightalk1 AUGUSTA, GEORGIA
Founded in 2006....JACKSON Acura is the nations' second largest AfriCAN American owned ACURA Dealer & GEORGIAS' sixth minority owned Auto Dealership........

Harvey Jackson..is Owner AND President of the RosWELL, Georgia based Company with 51% BLACK Ownership!!!!!!!!!!!

AllRight! <3

What Black Business have you patronized/supported and how was their Service???

Comments

• strAightalk1strAightalk1 AUGUSTA, GEORGIA
    In addition, while living in NEW YORK, I have patronized the EBONY FASHION TOUR On numerous occasion as well as utilization of their cosmetics made specifically for WOMEN Of Color............Linda Johnson has stated she would NEVER SELL Her Fathers' ENTERPRISE & I RespeCt that Much! <3
  • Founded in 2006....JACKSON Acura is the nations' second largest AfriCAN American owned ACURA Dealer & GEORGIAS' sixth minority owned Auto Dealership........

Harvey Jackson..is Owner AND President of the RosWELL, Georgia based Company with 51% BLACK Ownership!!!!!!!!!!!

AllRight! <3

What Black Business have you patronized/supported and how was their Service???

You can always find a Black-owned restaurant to patronize in most states that have a large volume of black residents.

Black-owned Barber Shop __ Beauty Salon.
    DOCTORS' Alphonzo & Lathan Overstreet, both Gynecologist/Obstetricians within the Metropolitan Atlanta Area - FANtastic!
    Although a thing of the past, as the franchise has folded nationly, DREAM DINNERS in Roswell, Georgia........GRAND ReOpening...FANtastic! <3
  • Maxine's Coochie Corner & Outsource & Home Delivery Zoom-Zoom In ANY Room is holding down some nice 'n' sweet Specials This Week:

Granny Head: Yeah, I know. They older than Roman sandals. But no teef. Ain't in no big hurry. And the Special This Week is...You get one on The Pipe...And That Other 'Ol Gurrl is tickling your asshole with a FEATHER that'll show nuff wear your poop-shooter OUT! To The TEE!
    For this service, you'll need the following items:
    A doctor's release.
    Some LOOOOONG cheese.
    One whole roll of tawlet-papuah.
    1 pair of CLEAN drawz.
    At least one valid Hospital Credit Card w/EMERGENCY/ROOM/INPATIENT SERVICES. We check it out...FIRST thing when you hit our door.
    Finally: DON'T START NO SHIT, WON'T BE NO SHIT!
    Doctor Rana....my former Veterinarian within......CHOW CHOW <3
  • Aha, the smaller breeds. Good dogs, the Chow-Chows.
    DOCTOR A - MEN Al Hendy......another OBSTETRICIAN/GYNECOLOGIST keeping WOMEN Of Color Best Interests at HEART! <3
    strAightEdge Lawn ServICE....Owner David Matthews within...........Thank You!
  • DOCTOR A - MEN Al Hendy......another OBSTETRICIAN/GYNECOLOGIST keeping WOMEN Of Color Best Interests at HEART! <3

AMEN, sista! He or she that keep'eth the Queen Coochie up to par, is a friend INDEED and worthy of their hire! May God Bless likka'muthafucka the Coochie Mechanics!
    Hip-Hip Hoo-RAAAY!! Two more times!
    The Ode Of La Coochie Provider.

Let us not take it for granted,
    That coochie is up for grabs and demanded,
    Fore coochie goes it's own way.
    Be thankful indeed, when you want or need,
    That good funky stuff, when your dick is high and hard.
    Yes, OK, It costs one way, or the other,
    What doesn't...One-way or another?
    So be glad as the fee, whatever it be,
    And liken it as a cost to make your balls feel FREE!
    Jermaine My former Pine Straw MAN......FANtastically, Respectfully, Within!!!!!! - Great pricing & servICE - the first and only time I witnessed, after application; Rollin" with the Blower - Thank You! <3