White's, Their Real Fears!

edited March 16 in Politics
On Jan 06, 2021, the nation watched as these mainly caucasian [white] white supremacy groups waving trump and confederate flags attack the united states capital, it was breeched and vandalized by these domestic white terrorist urged on president trump, etc! This attack resulted in chaos at the seat of the nation's government. As we viewed these caucasians attacking our nation's capital, it made many ask themselves, "what do these white folks actually fear in America?" What do they view happening within America that has created such white fear and paranoia? Which brings me to changes alone racial lines as the "browning" of these nation's citizens. Of living in a nation where the white majority is slowly disappearing, etc. Even though whites likely can maintain a disproportionate share of wealth, those numbers will eventually translate in political, economic, and cultural power. And then what? Look many caucasians actually fear that the result won't be a system that is more just, but a system in which white people become the minority that could be treated as white's have lomg treated non-whites, and that's iincluding native americans. This is perhaps their deepest fear of losing their preceived to be, white privilege, etc. Hell, it's not really a fear of non-white people, It is a fear of the depravity that live in the minds of carcausians. Are non-white people capable of [doing] to them the violent barbaric acts that they themselves have committed against non-white [ native americans,black,& brown] human beings! This is exactly why they overwhelmingly elected this white nationalist narcissist to the president of these united states. They knew who trump was and exactly what he represented, etc. He apparently was their last chance at white passage back into Apartheid, racist white supremacy, etc. If you have failed to noticed black citizens, that the "Ku klux Klan" has been allowed to survive all these years! It was founded in 1865! It's been around for over 156 years compared to the NAACP's establisment in 1909, at 112 years. In 1966 up came the Black Panther Party, etc. which was viewed by the then FBI as a threat to the United States government, etc. And it was in California and Illinois violently attacked and suppressed by the FBI! many of you all know the rest of the story, etc. The black Panther party was the largest black [at this time] revolutionary organization ever created. Yet the KKK was never attacked in this manner by any law enforcement agency including the federal government's law enforcement ! Many have changed their hoods and sheets for business suits, etc. Just pay attention to many of these racist out spoken US Republican Senators and US Representatives in the Congress. Look at these Republican controlled States that creating laws to restrict voting rights, etc. It's continued power they want! Power to enact racist laws and maintain political control over the rights and lives of non-white citizens in this nation! Yes, america is changing, it's browning politically, etc. and these privilege whites are more afraid and paranoid as ever! Remember, not one Republican voted for this 1,400 pandemic help, etc. Yet while you and your family suffer's they still get a pay check and all those free [paid for by us!] government perks! Enough said... Those domestic racist white supremacist terrorist failed to change our democracy with that violent attack on our US Capital! Continue to stand by our nation's Constitution, it's flag, etc. Lets give thanks to the hundred's of thousands of those that made the ultimate sacrifice [gave their lives] in service during WWI,WWII, Korean, VietNam, etc., to this nation. When you watched what happened on Jan 06, 2021, by these racist thugs associated with trump, at our US Capital, lets not act as if these service members perished [died] in vain, for nothing! So these racist white thugs can attack the capital of this nation! I think not! Gfb gone...

Comments

• edited March 18
    The Loss of White Privilege is what white people fear. However, they will never Totally lose their status as 'Privilege'.

Do you know the Next Most Powerful Political Position after the position of__ President of these United States?

"GOVERNORship", the bigger the state, the more power a Governor welds.. a GOVERNOR will most often align his political

decision if the President is aligned with the Governors political party. In other words, a Repulican President and a Republican

Governor can be a ___ FORCE TO RECKON with.

Have you NOT noticed how the Republicans are fiercely running to be a Governor, it's a very powerful political position.

Democrats MUST Wake-up. Governors have a hell of a lot of Power these days when they politically reside within the same

party affiliation as that of the President.

Reflect back to how Trump dropped most of the covid decisions in the lap of Governors and Trump spoke more specific to

republican governors_____ Trump knew the Republcian governors were blindly loyal to him.
  • The Loss of White Privilege is what white people fear. However, they will never Totally lose their status as 'Privilege'.

Do you know the Next Most Powerful Political Position after the position of__ President of these United States?

"GOVERNORship", the bigger the state, the more power a Governor welds.. a GOVERNOR will most often align his political

decision if the President is aligned with the Governors political party. In other words, a Repulican President and a Republican

Governor can be a ___ FORCE TO RECKON with.

Have you NOT noticed how the Republicans are fiercely running to be a Governor, it's a very powerful political position.

Democrats MUST Wake-up. Governors have a hell of a lot of Power these days when they politically reside within the same

party affiliation as that of the President.

Reflect back to how Trump dropped most of the covid decisions in the lap of Governors and Trump spoke more specific to

republican governors_____ Trump knew the Republcian governors were blindly loyal to him.

I agree with your statements. There must be more recruitment of blacks and other minorities to accept these challenges and get involved in the local, state, and federal election process by running for elective office! I feel that Stacy Abrams will herself again seek the office of Governor of the state of Georgia! I also think that more blacks should run in the many state legislatures, counties, cities, etc. Republicans are seeking to suppress minority voter participation in states controlled by Republicans! Voting is the most important tool in a democracy to change social and political conditions, etc. Thanks for that share. Gfb out...
  • White people are afraid of the referee not being on their team. They're afraid of actual equality because they are afraid of real competition. All this talk about who's inferior... but if they truly believed that then equality would work in their favor. If they are afraid of equality then it is admitting that they don't think they could easily win.

So instead of competing by improving themselves, getting more skills and education, the lazy and unsophisticated players just attack the players they fear because their own ability to succeed is lacking.
  • [

republican governors_____ Trump knew the Republcian governors were blindly loyal to him.[/quote]

I agree with your statements. There must be more recruitment of blacks and other minorities to accept these challenges and get involved in the local, state, and federal election process by running for elective office! I feel that Stacy Abrams will herself again seek the office of Governor of the state of Georgia! I also think that more blacks should run in the many state legislatures, counties, cities, etc. Republicans are seeking to suppress minority voter participation in states controlled by Republicans! Voting is the most important tool in a democracy to change social and political conditions, etc. Thanks for that share. Gfb out...[/quote]

I totally agree with your above comments.

Republicans ain't really strategist, they are more so ___ Politically Deviant, in that they are determined to suppress and demean black and brown people. They are doing everything in their political power to keep us from VOTING_____ think about it __ "voting rights'" laws/issues in the year '2021' for AMERICAN CITIZENS????

I don't have a problem with EVERYBODY showing a photo and name ID when they vote, if they are american citizens they shouldn't need anything other than that to Vote, there should be NO OTHER restrictions to Vote.

One more thing Presidential voting should be a Week-End long process for One Month.
  • ZealotX wrote: »
    White people are afraid of the referee not being on their team. They're afraid of actual equality because they are afraid of real competition. All this talk about who's inferior... but if they truly believed that then equality would work in their favor. If they are afraid of equality then it is admitting that they don't think they could easily win.

So instead of competing by improving themselves, getting more skills and education, the lazy and unsophisticated players just attack the players they fear because their own ability to succeed is lacking.

Personally, I don't ever believe white people will likely loose their ___ White Privilege, however, at some point white privilege will gradually shrink in power___BUT, I do agree they are very concerned about competing with us and other minorities on a __ level playing field, that's why they have endlessly done everything in their power to keep us from attaining equality.
  • ZealotX wrote: »
    White people are afraid of the referee not being on their team. They're afraid of actual equality because they are afraid of real competition. All this talk about who's inferior... but if they truly believed that then equality would work in their favor. If they are afraid of equality then it is admitting that they don't think they could easily win.

Personally, I don't ever believe white people will likely loose their ___ White Privilege, however, at some point white privilege will gradually shrink in power___BUT, I do agree they are very concerned about competing with us and other minorities on a __ level playing field, that's why they have endlessly done everything in their power to keep us from attaining equality.

Some very good worth while points people! I agree with both of you. That day is slowing coming too! They are doing all thy can to somehow hang on to political power! Enough said..
  • These mainly white men feel that their so called white privilege and status feeling of dominance is ending! None whites are moving, etc. Trump election resurrected the rise of these alt-right neo nazi's and various other bigoted hate groups! The Republican party has failed this nation's citizens by embracing bigotory/hate in America. trump and his crew even legitimized the views of white nationalism and white supremacism, while being and acting as a Adolf Hitler prototype! Support ending voter suppression in these United States! Lets begin to deal with this pressing bull shyt! The right to vote is inshrined within the US Constitution!
  • It's all about teams.

Lebron James is black. If Lebron James is on your team then your color doesn't matter. What matters is you have Lebron James on your team. If you're black and Lebron James is not on your team then you still have a reason to fear Lebron James. But Lebron James isn't Lebron James because he's black. It's because he's Lebron James.

If a white player had the same environment, natural talent, work ethic, he might still not have the same genetic advantage that may have benefitted Lebron James. But it's not because he's black. Black people come in all shapes and sizes. But police are particularly afraid of black men because they imagine the 6ft+ crowd to have some kind of barbaric level of brute strength and therefore they need batman toys and multiple people to take us down.

But again... it's because we're not on the same team. Racism will end when we fully commit to selecting teams based on the best players. Lebron did stay with just 1 team. He moved around because he wanted to win. White people want it to be individual too and that's why many don't even want to discuss racism because they want to try pretending that race doesn't exist and that people are just people. But as long as they have financial advantages then trying not to see color will always benefit themselves and give off a false impression that everyone is getting where they are based on merit when in reality many are having their "merit" pre-judged based on their skin color; as if it has been decided that black people are better at physical labor because our bodies were better built for it while, in order to have something to fall back on, whites imagine themselves to be the better thinkers. But this simply means, that with less time devoted to physical ability, their mental ability would be greater. But this assumes an equal amount of effort. Most white people simply don't put in the same amount of effort and so they are not smarter than the average black person, etc. They just imagine themselves to be because that's what other ignorant white people want to believe and have turned into religious doctrine.
  • Personally, I don't ever believe white people will likely loose their ___ White Privilege, however, at some point white privilege will gradually shrink in power___BUT, I do agree they are very concerned about competing with us and other minorities on a __ level playing field, that's why they have endlessly done everything in their power to keep us from attaining equality.

I think; and fairly sure of, they will eventually lose that bullshit will (White Privileges) nonsense, eventually. That is with Birth-Rate and Time. My best guess? Two, through two and a half, decades or so. More or less. Why?

Peruse through this hopeful nugget: https://www.brookings.edu/research/new-census-data-shows-the-nation-is-diversifying-even-faster-than-predicted/

So far, and with Luck, Stupidity (on their parts), Life & Death Rate; more death than life rates (Baby Makin') , and a WHOLE LOT of Hubris (on their part as well), and a few more home runs on our side and other folks on our collective side, making babies too. I think it's a slam-dunk.

Too bad we can't run the clock back and have our own kinda Tuskegee Experiment. Just for laughs sake, I'd call it The Watusi Nandifacation Experiment. Men Only. In two-weeks after inoculation:
    Balls shrivel to the size of okra seeds.
    Sperm's O...U...T. Replacing it with SAND sounds like a plan to me. Yeah. Sand...or Super Glue.
    Find some lunatic Medical Doctor and/or a staff of Research Chemists that can come up with serum that'll make ALL the men want NOTHING but homosexual encounters for the next 50-100 YEARS.
    Now, the women? Not sure...at the moment. Fuck it...I'll find something that'll prove useful. Something like...Mammy School...Docile Instruction...Cotton Pickin' 101...Plowing The Back Forty For Fun & Exercise...did I say Cotton Pickin' already? Oh, and finally. How could I forget? We gonna be selling mutha'fuckas left...right...front...and center. Gotta make those cash duckets! B)

• The republican political party has failed the true meaning of this nation's constitution by trying to maintain this symbol of white racial racist superiority within the United States by oppressing it's citizens of color [minority] rights to vote! The right to vote is inshirined within the US Constitution, etc. Yet, these mainly white men, fear losing political power, or as they see it, their racial dominance by political & police authority and hateful physical violence over other minority ethnic and culture groups within this nation! As read in this thread, their efforts will fail at oppressing the rights of any legalized citizen black, brown, etc., minority to vote! It shows the desperation of these" white oppressor's" trying to maintain white power and control! It will fail... That's why they "all" fully supported and stood by Trump, even though he was using their ignorant butts, etc.! He was their last change to try and flip this nation into a alt-right white nationalist neo nazi controlled nation! That's why they attacked our US Capital! Trump made a move at this seditious overthrowing this United States Government! He committed actual "teason!" Gfb out...