Culture & Civilization?

edited March 21 in General
And the difference is??? Btw, what are the main differences between the two? That's in your personal view using your very own words, etc. Btw, how [many] races of human-beings are there on this planet? Bring it... Gfb QQ...

Comments

• Well good question if we can't just copy/paste a definition. In my opinion culture is a set of beliefs and practices expressed by individuals that is shared within a common group. A civilization is more like the organizational structure applied to a group of people. It usually only applies to larger groups because that's where you start seeing more organization and structure; especially governance.
  • ZealotX wrote: »
    Well good question if we can't just copy/paste a definition. In my opinion culture is a set of beliefs and practices expressed by individuals that is shared within a common group. A civilization is more like the organizational structure applied to a group of people. It usually only applies to larger groups because that's where you start seeing more organization and structure; especially governance.

Goddammit! I lost $20 on your ass! Shoot me $10, and I'll call us squared up. I thought you would have mentioned the relativity of coefficients.
    Send me my motherfuckin' money my with the quickness! Please, with sugar on-top. Tempest fugit. The clock's ticking. Interest ticks off with it! Ten bucks...an hour. Unless you live in my zip code, best you get on it ricky-tick. Because, if you live out of Texas, you're looking at an...
    05ds7cnjw551.jpg

Thank you for your...Time...Patience...Prudence...And...The extension of Goodwill & Harmony For All.