Wifely and Husbandly Duties? "pledges do exist!"

Once married, is there a such a thing as Wifely duties? Does the uptaining of a marriage license create a marriage duty for women? What about a man, are such duties legally casted upon him? Does a marriage license [require] certain physical acts between a man and a woman? Lets take [intimacy] for instance, is it a required chore or duty of a lawfully married couple? Is it then safe to say, it's a marriage requirment! There will be [no] withholding of sexual intimacy. Okay, that's a lie, a person cannot be or should not be forced into sex even though they are married, right? It still can be sexual assault, and or rape, if force is initiated! Whether the couple is married or not! Now, then what really is marriage all about? I can assume that men and women get married with expectations, etc, I think we all kno where I am going with this! Gfb, QQ... Marriage is apparently about a man's contractual ability to be able to fertilise [impregnant,etc.] a certain woman that he chose to [bond and live with] with the possibility of raising a family! And to understand that a marriage license does not in any way confer ownership of a spouse, male or female. To put it bluntly, a marriage license is a consensual living arrangement agreement, etc. Yet, it does speak to wifely duties or husband duties [as pledges,etc.] specifically. Or does it? That is with all those pledges! Perhaps such wifely and husbandly duties do exist. Whut you say...

Comments

• Do you sista's view your marriage and monogamist relationship has having a clause that saying you have certain wifely duries that you must comply with? Otherwords when he wants it, you must give it! Whutsay you? Gfb QQ...