Root Causes of... care to explain?

Planet Earth's human inhabitants are all usually "anti" this or that when it comes to racailly ethnic and culture groups, etc. i am going to now ask those of you that just might have an answer, "What are the root causes, while not just addressing the symptons, etc., of racism period?" As there is but one[ "homo sapien"] race of beings on this planet with different ethnicities [skin pigmentations, hair, looks, etc.] belonging to this only [homo-sapen] race of beings. Therefor it's an established fact that Earth has but one human race! Yet, as so, there is this socail thing we refer to as tribalism, etc. Again, in your view, what would you say are the "Root-Causes" of hate as associated with racism? Why then is it so difficult for all "Homo Sapiesns"] regardless of physical ethnic and or cultural make-up to co exist on this planet period? Skip the BS, if you can't be serious! Gfb QQ...

Comments

• strAightalk1strAightalk1 AUGUSTA, GEORGIA
    i am going to now ask those of you Again, in your view, what would you say are the "Root-Causes" of hate as associated with raCIsm?

READ...Doctor Cresses' The ISIS PAPERS........... :)

• In order to discover the root we would have to go as far back as we can; possibly further.

I want to start off with what I believe is the oldest and most widely known documented racist education.

That is... The Holy Bible.

The bible decides who "God's people" are based on bloodline. We usually ignore this in favor of the Israelite "nationality" but the nationality came second to their "selection". The bible uses this connection to God, the covenant, to say that God was able to promise things that were owned by other groups of people. They used this as justification to feel entitled to these things. Their law allowed them to treat other people differently. While you might expect "God" to be against slavery or at least be fair about it; the bible turns slavery racist by saying they could make perpetual slaves out of non-Hebrew people.

If you treat people this way, you are teaching racism. This is even institutional racism because this represents the state. Racism in the US was conducted by Christians who felt similarly justified. So even though we might expect religion to lead us into higher levels of morality, the opposite was true in many ways because religions were all products of human beings. When you keep God out of it, decisions made by humans are decisions we can analyze, consider mistakes, and change very easily. As soon as we recognize a mistake we're halfway to changing it. However, when a mistake is made in the name of God... we can spend 4,000+ years repeating the same mistake because no one has the authority to change it.

• Secondly... The Medical Field...

I don't know this for any certainty but, based on certain anecdotal evidence, it seems like when human DNA started producing the white skin pigment is was treated as a communicable disease; just like the COVID-19 pandemic. You can't spread a pigment but perhaps there was an underlying virus that disrupted or manipulated the pigment as a symptom. In the bible, there is definitely a disease of this nature. While the Bible calls it leprosy it is not the same kind of leprosy that science deals with today.

The Bible treats disease with "social distancing" (as it also did with menstruation) so it makes sense that there was a combination of fear when it came to this disease because it wasn't just a medical problem. It was a social problem. People had to protect their families by leaving their families. And without an understanding of virology, they had a basic period where the person was considered "unclean" and when the thought of contagion might be over. But also these kinds of diseases were often viewed as curses because, after all, why did it have to happen to you and not me? These basic questions, taken in the realm of superstition would lead to questions typically answered by religions because religions always claim "God" is the answer to every question, rather than using science.

Therefore, I believe many of these virus patients were treated with contempt, as "cursed", and they were driven out to the North (towards colder weather and less people). And since their pigmentation was affected they were "marked" so to speak.

If this community kept having to move as normal people expanded in all other directions, they would have ended up being nomads but also competing for resources. So even though the first generation may have left willingly as a sacrifice for the benefit of their community, perhaps their children had a high risk of being born with the same pigment trait. And it is likely that even they saw their skin as wrong or even ugly so they were more likely to have children with each other while any normal children could mary into normal families and so they passed down a percentage chance of their children or grandchildren being lighter skin or even albino.

But again... I'm talking about a virus. Once they were fully white they were considered "clean" or healthy. And especially if they saw someone with vitiligo "transform" it would have looked like the spread of disease. If they were still considered "carriers" (like getting a vaccination) there still would have been fear on both sides. But the seventh generation would not have understood like the first and their societies would have evolved along two different paths. And it is likely that the people driven out would have wanted to come back but the only way they could come back to the warmer south would be to conquer it. Because they may have still considered themselves unwanted because of their skin.

If this is the case then I have to somewhat empathize with white people because we would have started it. (well we also includes them because they were black at the time too) And this is where I think the disconnect is. If we drove them to the north; they, being us, would have been equally guilty because they were all the same people. The only difference was who might be sick and who wasn't; who might be cursed and who wasn't. So if the roles were reversed they would have done the same to us. It was simply human nature at the time.

But when they expanded they could only go further into the cold or East or West. Eventually, the flow of humans created conflict and by then, the environments we had spread into helped to emphasize certain traits, and eventually, this became recognized as races. It was natural for these races to compete on the world stage because they were based so far apart. But then when you had megacities on trade routes it was also normal for people from all races to live in common areas and eventually, these conflicts could have inspired equal amounts of fear, discrimination, and preference.

The idea that a white man invented racism... while this could be true to some extent. It's true they took credit. But I don't think they invented the fear of different skin colors. And it is that fear (phobia) that is the root cause of racism.

Black people were originally afraid of skin color because we were afraid of the VIRUS that caused it. The bible seems to give off this feeling too; like the color itself wasn't the issue causing fear but rather the virus that could "eat" or "consume" your skin pigmentation. No one wanted the virus. But that is easily confused with no one "wanting" people who had that skin color. But that "reddish" hue has always been a part of our DNA. We're simply a mix of both.

• i am going to now ask those of you Again, in your view, what would you say are the "Root-Causes" of hate as associated with raCIsm?
    READ...Doctor Cresses' The ISIS PAPERS........... :)

And read all three in the series...if possible.
  • Still looking... In your view, "talking about you!" what do "you" view as the Root Causes of Racism? Talking about your thinking, etc. In your view? QQ... what are you seeing and thinking? Gfb, walking on....
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

White Dominance___ is the Root Cause of RACISM.... It's pretty simple.
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

White Dominance___ is the Root Cause of RACISM.... It's pretty simple.

Bingo. It won't last forever, BR. Not even close to close. Consider the birth and death-rate. On the whole, they die in larger numbers than they produce. People Of Color; Black, Brown, Yella and the whole bunch, have the opposite going for us, and for a few good reasons.

Now, the kick in the balls? Time. How much? I call it somewhere around 10-20 years or so. Let them chucks keep on dyin' and making less babies, and everybody else keep 'a comin' and bustin' nuts and having more babies than they do (and putting the honkies on RESERVATIONS, and the Atheists too just for shits and giggles :D ) will eventually tip the balance, turn the tables, and flip the script.
  • This is why, even though I know it can be a sore spot for black women, I personally support interracial relationships; especially sexual ones.

If there was a single mega racist (a being of pure darkness formed by the collective bodies of white supremacists) It would be its eternal nightmare to see white women getting pleasured by black men. Because there are a number of positive results.

Black children being produced is simply the most obvious. When a white woman has black children, those white women often get woke real fast because they have an instinct to protect their children. And for the sake of these children, they often confront other racists in their family; even parents.

Mothers are a very powerful group. Mothers can change societies. They are the first teachers a child usually has.

Black women are often so much already a part of the struggle that many black people in general, have adapted to it so much that even though they are always aware of racism and white supremacy, they don't necessarily FIGHT against it.

And of course, white supremacy is not our problem because we aren't white.

But white women are in a different category. It is their problem. And on top of that, if they have black children they become more motivated to solve the problem. In talking to one white mother of black children, I discovered that she supports black-owned businesses much more than black people in general do because she understood that economics is the main issue. And as a business owner, she was in a better position to support them financially.

Another thing is the echo chamber.

Check the youtube comments on the Derek Chauvin trial. When white people are allowed to have an all-white echo chamber of racism they can justify just about anything. Being racists they can simply ignore any comments, logical or irrational, coming from black people. But arguments from other whites... that's different. Because they mentally cannot ignore those comments and interrupts the echo chamber because what starts to echo more is that non-racist perspective.

When people stay in their bubbles it's easy for them to think they're still right. But when people start calling them out, they have to present an argument that isn't "I think this way because I'm a racist". They have to create some logical argument for their disagreement and hope enough people can agree.

Furthermore, there are people with a black parent who can pass as white which means they can slip into these white conversations like undercover agents.

Much of the white problem is a lack of empathy towards non-white people. This is also true for homosexuals and transgendered individuals. It is easy to hate and fear people even if they haven't done anything to you to warrant your hate or fear. But the reason why homosexuality is often more acceptable than being black is that whites have more homosexuals in their families than they have black people. You can hide homosexual tendencies though, so many whites didn't even know that a family member they loved was gay. But once they found out it didn't matter because they discovered they still loved that person just as before. If you love someone you accept them for who they are. So now more and more white people have black babies, grandbabies, black nieces and nephews, etc. And through interacting with them they see that they are the same and that they're willing to love them too.

If something doesn't affect you it's harder to feel. It's harder for white people, in general, to "feel us" because they don't know what it's like. And to be honest, a lot of whites probably didn't take us seriously as long as most of us were in extreme poverty. But the more they can see black people at all levels of society, the more they can take our voices seriously. And especially since we spent many years trying to dress like them, look like them, talk like them, it didn't say very much about our own value and worth. Now we have our own styles, rock our own natural hair, and they like it too. We're seeing and appreciating ourselves in better ways and now other people can see it too.
  • edited April 12
    I (neither) support or encourage interracial relationships. It seems white women draw from the best of the crop of black men. Sad!

IMO, oftentimes - not everytime, but, OFTEN, interracial couples usually find themselves succumbing to the other's culture, meaning, there are black men that hook up with white women and those black men began to think and act more like white folk, they act as if they are White____ and on the same order of things, I've seen white women that date black men, she will draw from the black culture (women) in an effort to fit in, because more than likely she's lost her connection with her white family.___ So she tries to blend in with black culture in any way she can.
  • "...even though I know it can be a sore spot for black women, I personally support interracial relationships; especially sexual ones.".

• edited April 12
    Greg wrote: »
    "...even though I know it can be a sore spot for black women, I personally support interracial relationships; especially sexual ones.".

Iffen he was on the old BV board and made that kinda revelation......whewwww lawd!
  • Greg wrote: »
    "...even though I know it can be a sore spot for black women, I personally support interracial relationships; especially sexual ones.".

Iffen he was on the old BV board and made that kinda revelation......whewwww lawd!

Yep. I can see it now...
    3ev7xvb57b2e.png
    q7g4djozk8nj.png
    bnkh8fowgs9y.png
    8mvxpb8v6tfb.png
    jum1dlsu86ry.png
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/91/a3/d191a344dad5b6c16a8aad2c11aab0c5.gif
    2bxy545xu7xp.png

And leading the castration and massacre to it's final conclusion. This chick...
    the Queen Mother, Herself...
    7ij8dyhtshzh.png

• I (neither) support or encourage interracial relationships. It seems white women draw from the best of the crop of black men. Sad!

IMO, oftentimes - not everytime, but, OFTEN, interracial couples usually find themselves succumbing to the other's culture, meaning, there are black men that hook up with white women and those black men began to think and act more like white folk, they act as if they are White____ and on the same order of things, I've seen white women that date black men, she will draw from the black culture (women) in an effort to fit in, because more than likely she's lost her connection with her white family.___ So she tries to blend in with black culture in any way she can.

Well two things.
    1. It depends on what is considered to be "acting white"
    2. interracial relationships are also, often, a product of black people growing up in environments with a white majority. They adapt to that environment and simply talk, dress, act like the people around them; especially their peers. So when they date white girls it's not the relationship that has affected their behavior but the behavior that made them more likely to date white girls.

Chicken or the Eggs, so to speak.
  • Let me remind everyone that it is very difficult to find a black person who doesn't have at least some small percentage of white in them. I have a little bit on my mother's side and probably zero point zero on my father's side.

If we "turn the tables", genetically speaking, we then put black in their families. And then, as with homosexuality, they would have to deal with the issue of race. As it is, most of them don't have to. And having a couple of black people in their family may not make a difference to a hardcore nazi but the more black people start showing up to their family reunions, bringing food? They will either get on board or get run over. Turning their numbers into our numbers... that is a strategy that will accomplish more good than all the marches put together.
  • [
    ZealotX wrote: »
    I (neither) support or encourage interracial relationships. It seems white women draw from the best of the crop of black men. Sad!

Well two things.
    1. It depends on what is considered to be "acting white"
    2. interracial relationships are also, often, a product of black people growing up in environments with a white majority. They adapt to that environment and simply talk, dress, act like the people around them; especially their peers. So when they date white girls it's not the relationship that has affected their behavior but the behavior that made them more likely to date white girls.

Chicken or the Eggs, so to speak.

As I said, I've seen white chicks that date black men and she culturally adhere's to his ethnicity. She tries her damndest to talk like black women, act like black women and maintains a friendship primarily with black women.

And again____ (Some) black & white people that cross over to date outside of their race___ oftentimes lose their own culture to blend (Fit In) with their partner's culture.

I remember a few years back I was at the grocery store, picking up a few bunches of collard greens, white chick walked up and said to me, "where's the turnip greens, Big Daddy likes Collard and Turnip's mixed together". I told her the turnips are over there.

Eggs vs chicken, Indeed!
  • @BR...

Well...*gulp!*...I won't lie. Besides, some folks in BV know I was born and raised in LA, CA. I had SOME pale coochie. I had to deal with a verrrry hostile johnson. No shit. If I didn't play his game every now and then, he'd get ornery and pissed off to the MAX and make my balls hurt like HELL that I HAD to give-in! SHIT! What was I supposed to do? Take a beating om my nuts in a fight I couldn't end? Sheeeeit! Forget it about it!!
    Ladies, you just don't know what kinda that beatin' that is, until you grow nuts and they're in CRISIS mode. A punch in the tits ain't shit, next to a SLAM in the cojones is! Talk about a double-clutch and super-duper VIOLENT whammy on the Holy Trinity! The Pipe, and Stan and Ollie. That ain't NOOOOO joke!

No bullshit. I ain't jokin'. I dunno what would be worse. My balls flyin' over the goal post after a GOOOOOD size 12 BOOT sent then into the bleachers..or my pubes set on fire with napalm.
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.....Whoa!
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.....Whoa!

Whoa! Indeed. Question. As a woman yourself, did you have a period in Life as a tomboy? How about older brothers? Male cousins, too. Male friends, and I mean FRIENDS ONLY. NO hanky-panky. And, did they chit-chat with you in a no-bullshit straight-up no holds barred all's fair way? Because if you had any of the preceding you surely heard this at some point: "Coochie ain't got no face". And 'coochie' wasn't the way it was put. I'm just being kinda nice and showing some couth and SOME manners with you as well...today. :) Tomorrow? We'll just have to hope, pray, and see. :D

Now, before the lies start, lets put it in a historic perspective.
    Malcolm. Martin. Huey. Stokely gets a pass...he never got caught (I think?) never got caught. The Snitch, Ron Karenga. Jesse, no doubt. Every Black Mofo in the Service that went to Europe for duty got some pale pus And scores of others; I'd bet, poked Becky (and others w/primary DNA) at SOME point. It even THRIVES in Ethiopia.
    What do you think happens when a dick with NO conscience meets a coochie with NO face?
    See where I'm going with this?

aa4oia35qwbu.gif

• Locker room talk for me growing up had zero mentions of grabbing women by their vaginas; however, the "no face" comment is real. I was personally offended by it, but there were guys talking about putting bags over girls' heads. I have to have at least some level of attraction or else it will hurt my performance.
  • ZealotX wrote: »
    Locker room talk for me growing up had zero mentions of grabbing women by their vaginas; however, the "no face" comment is real. I was personally offended by it, but there were guys talking about putting bags over girls' heads. I have to have at least some level of attraction or else it will hurt my performance.

Good for YOU! I respect you for it______ Any man that doesn't care about what he dips into let alone, feels like he has to place a bag over the face of what he's dipping into, is a man that should just fuk HIMSELF! PERIOD!!!