Don't Need Race Lectures, etc.

edited April 16 in General
Every day Black Folks find themselves being entertained [lectured,etc.] by some unknown individual or individuals on a [black community message board, etc.] that are giving them [again] lectures regarding ,America's racist culture, and or "Blackism" etc. As if we as black folk are not aware of what's being racistly perpetrated against us and generally against all people of color! By white folk! To those that continue to try and explain [or show, etc.] the black plight in America, etc. To you, I'll say, we've been there, heard all that,[shyt,etc.] other words, "we know." There's really no need to post pages upon pages, of threads tryna explain as in lecture us [black folks], about racist racial situations in America.! Again we know! We are warriors! Perhaps it's you [who bring this racist BS!] who play a large part in the bigoted racist, & cultural problems in this nation. I see you like da keep da motor running... Gfb out!

Comments

• strAightalk1strAightalk1 AUGUSTA, GEORGIA
    SALUTE!!

Thanks Baby Gurl....
    SALUTE!!

Thanks Baby Gurl....

• I see this is resurfacing again... Look if you offer no solution, then you are a part of the problem! Again everyone here understands the issues, and many have openly addressed them, or at least tried too! Lets be about solutions in 2021!
  • More often than not, I find that too many Black people talk and complain about problems between the races in general terms. Very rarely, or only in specific, self-chosen populations, will I see Black people who 1. know the history of Black people in America (beyond MLK and Malcolm X and a few others, as taught by the racist US school system) or 2. know and understand the current issues that affect Black people in America (beyond the popular stories portrayed in the news). Our misunderstanding of these issues make us unable to successfully combat the regular everyday terror waged against Black people in the US. I've heard from people lots of theories that are defeated by historical events, but they don't know those events and thus are doomed to fail from the start.

Those mistakes make bigger problems in the movement for Black liberation.

You, of course, have the right to ignore or disagree with anything you want. But to claim that because YOU feel satisfied at the current knowledge/understanding of Black history in the African American population, that no one else should attempt at adjusting it is ridiculous and just a light attempt at setting standards that fit your worldview at the expense of everyone else.

Plus, I LIKE historical information because it is one of the true things in this world. Something that is only defeated by errors in interpretation or lies. It's much closer to truth than our blind grasp at the future.
  • You attempt at nothing but talk, looking down on these poor innocent black folks that apparently can't think for themselves! I have read nothing regarding real workable solutions, etc. We all have witnessed lots of words that are brought up in hea! I have no blind grasp of the future! I just know BS when I read it! Gfb easing on...
  • You attempt at nothing but talk, looking down on these poor innocent black folks that apparently can't think for themselves! I have read nothing regarding real workable solutions, etc. We all have witnessed lots of words that are brought up in hea! I have no blind grasp of the future! I just know BS when I read it! Gfb easing on...

I hope you do. Stick with it.

I hope you do. Stick with it.

Right on... Gfb rollin' gone...
  • Well jaggie whut else you got? Have you really saved any black communities yet? Are your plans working? Betcha nobody knows ya huh? At least not yet. Betcha you are another Martin Luther King, in waiting! Right? Now whut??
  • I know you are waiting. That's what racists do.
  • Jaggie, Gfb is very good at whut I do... ain't it way passed yo bed time? Boy you got skool tomorrow. Racist, whut's that? Hell boy dat's sumptin that you and yo people do. your turn... boy!
  • Jaggie wher ya at boy??? It's yo turn!!!