Somebody Wants A Civil Race War!!!

With some demostrators now [no shyt!] targeting [shooting at, etc.] US Army National Guard Troops, [as happened in the state of Oregon] somebody is trying to escalate the call for a war of the racial and cultural ethnicities here in the United States! Demostrating peacefully is one thing, but trying to kill these soldiers is another! Am I to now assume that these thugs [who fired these shots], beefs are actually with any legal authority and not just the police? The police is one thing, but attacking these US Army National Guard troops is serious! WTF, What is all this looting and burning about? What does the looting stand for? Looting is stealing, there is no other way to describe it! It's stealing! Who benefits from these acts of looting? Or stealing? Is it that everytime some racist cop goes off the edge by killing a minority aka: black citizen, that we all should just go out and loot and steal? Or do we protest the killing by calling for justice for the person murdered, shot, etc.? Or do we just say fuck it and loot, burn and steal our butts off! Might as well burn a few buildings, businesses while we are at it! But what after doing do so, have we accomplished? Or is just by doing so, we can say that, "we showed dey azzes!" Btw, showed them what? How to get a new Television, drugs, some other various looted merchandise, liquor, and what ever else! There are those that will infiltrate these peaceful demostrators with the sole intent to do just as I described above, murder, loot and steal! Many of these groups are hollaring "Black Power" & "White Power" They don't give a damn about why you are protesting! They are there to use a cause to benefit themselves under your legitimate causes' guise, etc! These thugs that shot at these US Army National Guard troops could have been [white] for all we know. What a better way to escalate this called to a race war in America, etc. Attack these [US Army] National Guard troops! Hell, white folks have already attacked, breeched, and vandalized our nation's Capital! All with full support of the "Republican Political Party" alone with "Fox Propaganda News"! They hope to get the federal government to commit regular serving military troops, etc. Folks you don't want that! Yet, there are those [acting as] as protesters among you [ white and black, thugs with a agenda] that want just that! Many racist white folks want that too! It's desired by racist elements in both [whites & blacks] groups, indeed it is, Another this time, I'll called it a, "Civil Race War!" Tell me I'm lying... Gfb walking... QQ...

Comments

• City was "Minneapolis Minnesota" where the shooting took place by drive-by shooters. Yet the Army National Guard were called out to portland Oregon.
  • I sure do hope black folk AIN'T Brewing for a Race War____ cause we'd lose big time.
  • I sure do hope black folk AIN'T Brewing for a Race War____ cause we'd lose big time.

Nobody really knows who was in that vehicle that took shots at these US Army national Guard Soldiers, etc. But whoever did it wants to expand this fight! It happened late at nite, etc. Look, these protestors have been infilitrated for a while by those that are only there to burn shyt and loot, aka:steal! White have gotten involved to pull off shyt that black protestors will get blamed for etc. These people don't know shyt about real protesting, etc. What do you expect to get when you are throwing deadly projectiles that could kill at the police or national guard troops? While burning down and looting shyt in your own damn neighborhood community! That's where these outside [not from the area] infilitrators come in, etc. Hell ,wait on da damn verdict! Shyt, burning and looting ain't protesting if you the shyt you burn and loot from are in your own damn community! But I feel that lots of these white folks want a race war, as do some black folk! Truth is black folks have had enough of this "do unto me" bullshyt! I'll leave it right there for now. Gfb gone...
  • ^^^^^^

Oh I agree with you, these white perpetrators are the ones primarily doing theBURNING and some of the looting even, they know full well, black protestor's will be blamed for the mayhem____I'm only saying black folk are not ready for a gun battle with white folk.

I'm just saying white folks have literally raised their children to be 'Gun Enthusiast' from a very young age, I suspect white kids starting at the age of 5yrs old can probably out-shoot most black folk____And majority of white folks own an arson of guns__Guns have been their whole existence in this world,,,they've been robbing and stealing for centuries.
  • edited April 20
    I agree with BR 100%

Whenever I hear another black person talking about how we need to fight back, I just feel like they're painfully ignorant about how ready for such a thing white people are. And they know it. That's why some of them want to provoke it.

One of the white guys who used to work at my job was a bit of a prepper (more worried about the government than anyone else). He was a programmer but he had his own farm animals and probably 30+ guns. He already had a plan for how he would defend his territory with his neighbors against the "zombie apocalypse". He didn't seem racist to me at all but I think for a lot of white people the zombie apocalypse is a symbolic analogy for a race war. You could simply say civil war but the only civil war we've ever had in the past or have contemplated in the future has been about race and white people feeling like they can't survive real and direct and fair competition with us.

Go to most shooting ranges around the country. The vast majority of its customers are white. Guns outnumber people in the US so unless black people have massive stock piles it's really white people who are buying up all these guns. They say blue lives matter because they want to feel safe and protected from minorities. Sometimes when black people don't get out of the inner cities they can think we would stand a chance but the reality is that there are way too many of them and I think even though they had a clear numbers advantage they would still be using military weapons, including grenades, flame throwers, etc. These are weapons hood niggas rarely invest in because there's rarely a need to use them and the penalty for them using it around the hood isn't worth it.

White people still hunt. I'm not saying there are no black people who hunt. I'm saying they have a hunting culture and we do not. They use high-powered rifles, scopes, and these days even bows. It's complete overkill against the animals they hunt. I can shoot at the range but a moving target? And white people are more likely to have military and police defensive gear like kevlar, riot shields, etc. So, yeah... I would focus on the "culture war" ( aka black excellence aka us living up to our highest potential in all areas of life). America is becoming less "white" overall. And they feel like this threatens their very survival.
  • ZealotX wrote: »
    I agree with BR 100%

Whenever I hear another black person talking about how we need to fight back, I just feel like they're painfully ignorant about how ready for such a thing white people are. And they know it. That's why some of them want to provoke it.

One of the white guys who used to work at my job was a bit of a prepper (more worried about the government than anyone else). He was a programmer but he had his own farm animals and probably 30+ guns. He already had a plan for how he would defend his territory with his neighbors against the "zombie apocalypse". He didn't seem racist to me at all but I think for a lot of white people the zombie apocalypse is a symbolic analogy for a race war. You could simply say civil war but the only civil war we've ever had in the past or have contemplated in the future has been about race and white people feeling like they can't survive real and direct and fair competition with us.

Go to most shooting ranges around the country. The vast majority of its customers are white. Guns outnumber people in the US so unless black people have massive stock piles it's really white people who are buying up all these guns. They say blue lives matter because they want to feel safe and protected from minorities. Sometimes when black people don't get out of the inner cities they can think we would stand a chance but the reality is that there are way too many of them and I think even though they had a clear numbers advantage they would still be using military weapons, including grenades, flame throwers, etc. These are weapons hood niggas rarely invest in because there's rarely a need to use them and the penalty for them using it around the hood isn't worth it.

White people still hunt. I'm not saying there are no black people who hunt. I'm saying they have a hunting culture and we do not. They use high-powered rifles, scopes, and these days even bows. It's complete overkill against the animals they hunt. I can shoot at the range but a moving target? And white people are more likely to have military and police defensive gear like kevlar, riot shields, etc. So, yeah... I would focus on the "culture war" ( aka black excellence aka us living up to our highest potential in all areas of life). America is becoming less "white" overall. And they feel like this threatens their very survival.

I totally agree with your sentiments on ALL points, Zealotx

Sadly the criminal element in the black community (meaning) the black thugs terrorizing their own black communities are NOWHERE
    equipped to do gun battles with white people (AND) you are right____ White people know it. ________ However, white people are MORE concern/fearful with blacks becoming politically involved (in charge) and how that might impact them (white people).

Culture war, that's a high order, we'd literally have to start at the beginning, we'd have to hi-jack our children from out of the common failures of our communitiy, the adage of "It takes a village" to raise a child is Correct, but, you first have to set aside the right village (Envirnoment) to establish the correct village.____ Education is the dominant force to be reckoned with and everything else will evolve from that. Intellectualism is a journey worth traveling for the black race.
  • ZealotX wrote: »
    I agree with BR 100%

I totally agree with your sentiments on ALL points, Zealotx

Sadly the criminal element in the black community (meaning) the black thugs terrorizing their own black communities are NOWHERE
    equipped to do gun battles with white people (AND) you are right____ White people know it. ________ However, white people are MORE concern/fearful with blacks becoming politically involved (in charge) and how that might impact them (white people).

Culture war, that's a high order, we'd literally have to start at the beginning, we'd have to hi-jack our children from out of the common failures of our communitiy, the adage of "It takes a village" to raise a child is Correct, but, you first have to set aside the right village (Envirnoment) to establish the correct village.____ Education is the dominant force to be reckoned with and everything else will evolve from that. Intellectualism is a journey worth traveling for the black race.

Agreed... later
  • strAightalk1strAightalk1 AUGUSTA, GEORGIA
    ^^^^^^

I'm just saying white folks have literally raised their children to be 'Gun Enthusiast' from a very young age, I suspect white kids starting at the age of 5yrs old can probably out-shoot most black folk____And majority of white folks own an arson of guns__Guns have been their whole existence in this world,,,they've been robbing and stealing for centuries.

:o

Bigger than you might realize. No joke, BR. And, that's not even considering "Posse Comitatus" implications. In short, military implications. The USA hasn't been there/done that since the Civil War from 1861to 1865. And with muskets and cannons no less. Sharp Rifles. too. I'd be here until half-past midnight telling you what the USA has in their arsenals these days from pistols, rifles, sniper shit, arty and including mortars' on up the ass, and last but not least, motherfuckers just ITCHING to use it all on a on mofos wanting to die by the bushel. It's NO Greg JOKE.
    Ever heard of a "MiniGuns"? Just imagine THIS fucking up your neighborhood from the ground and the air. This mofo can kill more folks than CANCER in just a few minutes...
    ...trust me...I've seen it...
  • ^^^^^^^^
    Then we ALL agreed, gun battles with white folk is a war we (blacks) would not win.

Guess, we gotta come up with something else to outwit those white folks.
  • ^^^^^^^^
    Guess, we gotta come up with something else to outwit those white folks.

Guess you need a nice passel of trained dirty bastards and bitches for a good cause. Many are the ways and suggestions from former Black people that served in the "action area" of several parts of the military, and other select careers and pastimes.

1. Sabotage.
    2. Dirty Tricks.
    3. Setups galore, and then too, "accidents".

The kinds of people you'd want BR, are easily found in service areas. The best way to hide is to do it in broad daylight, so to say. Black people that in areas like the service-areas. Like folks that...
    Delivery Food...groceries...pizza delivery...who'd think a mail person adding a little something "else" in the mailbox?
    Plumbers. Electricians. House Painters. Just consider a pool attendants that are pissed-off to the MAX and feeling kinda creative.
    Every see the folks in a grocery stores these CV-19 days...and delivery groceries? Want them gunning for you? Sheeeeeeit. Not me!
    Lotta Black doctors and dentists have white patients, huh? WHEW! Lotta shit they can cook up.
    Black folks that work in the telephone companies. Other utilities. See where this is going?
    Stockers in various kinds of retail outlets. Take the hair (white) industry. Wouldn't you just admire somebody looking for a taste of payback with a creative twist?
    What do you suppose the effect would be if Sally Black Chick stocked the Miss Clairol...and w/o getting caught at it...added a nice dose of NAIR in it?

You can play hardball reeeeal tough...just choose the right motivated folks as your "secret service".

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I can see, you've thought about it based on your above response___NOT saying you have a devious mind (Lol) just let me say, I'd rather be on your team than playing against you. Whewwww Lawd, deadly thoughts! SMH__ while__ LMAO!
  • Darling, the ways to wage war and such has been chronicled going back to Alexander The Great when he conquered the known world (proper) back in the 350's or so BC.
    War (s) and such serves mankind's inner Nature. Aggression. You know: You have something I want, and I'm prepared to take it by Force, or you can give it up to me and go back home...Alive.
  • Pretty much. Give it up willingly.
    Or, we'll take it by force and won't be nicey-nicey about it.