GODDAMN! The Verdict Is In (George Floyd) Already!

Come on George & Family! Knock that cocksucker's dick in the DIRT!

Comments

• Whew! This early in deliberations?! 20-fuckin' years in the joint...I HOPE!
  • SOMEBODY PLEASE OH PLEASE GET AL SHARPTON OUT THE MIX...ONCE AND FOR ALL!
  • Now comes the vultures...
    tg1xitmdbvxh.png
    Runs me HOT and SICK to see it.

• strAightalk1strAightalk1 AUGUSTA, GEORGIA
    Greg wrote: »
    Now comes the vultures...
    tg1xitmdbvxh.png
    Runs me HOT and SICK to see it.

TC...A1C :o
  • The Bonus. Naturally; I HOPE, this torturing murderer, is going to be put in an Admin Separation Cell...all by his lonesome. Good! And, I'm fairly certain his ONLY company will be; I hope again, prison guards that won't be sympathetic to his circumstances...78kdqvn3ydyx.gif

Let us now send his ass, a hymn. Hymn, hymn, FUCK HIM!
  • Greg wrote: »
    SOMEBODY PLEASE OH PLEASE GET AL SHARPTON OUT THE MIX...ONCE AND FOR ALL!

So you don't like Al Sharpton?
  • Greg wrote: »
    SOMEBODY PLEASE OH PLEASE GET AL SHARPTON OUT THE MIX...ONCE AND FOR ALL!

So you don't like Al Sharpton?

Personally BR, I'm neither here nor there concerning his religion, as such mind you. Howerver, his scruples of past deeds, and how he injects himself in the mix of more tragedies back-to-back really chaps my ass. I mean really now, do all of the people with tragedies on their hands CALL or WRITE this motherfucker? I have my reservations...if a Spade Flush. Big Time.

Unless he's moved recently from NYC...do the math. I sincerely doubt he takes a Greyhound Bus. You think he's eating and paying his freight for lodging when he goes hither and yon on his own dime? Who's paying for all of this/that?
    Did you know he was an FBI snitch. Look it up. Ever hear of Micheal Franzese? Read about that, too.
    I just don't buy it...not ONE bit.
    I think he moved up from Poverty Pimpin' to Cashing-In on the sadness and grief of people that lost loved ones.
  • PS: Liking him Babe is not an issue with me in re him. It's his Character and such that I wouldn't risk my life on it, let alone drop anything more than my chewed-out Double Mint Gum in his offering-plate
    EVERY time I spot him he either constipates me, or makes me wanna shit a bolder. If you want one-word...disingenuous comes to my mind.
  • Rev Al Sharpton may not be a perfect spokesperson for Black America but I like him. I think it's easy to dislike practically any and everyone but Al has opened doors and I don't think people realize that. I remember back when Al Sharpton would say things on TV no one else could get away with. It's not that everyone is scared to say certain things. It's that they understand the consequences better than the viewing public. If representation is important than those tapped to represent us also have to balance what they say so that the platform continues to exist for us. And over time the boundaries of what we can say have been pushed and massaged until people can say more than what Al Sharpton feels comfortable saying but could maybe invite someone else to say it for him. These networks definitely aren't picking niggas at random when they have no idea what we're going to say.
  • "ZealotX;c-3676"]
    These networks definitely aren't picking niggas at random when they have no idea what we're going to say.

I'd bet a handsome sum that the networks do not have the say-so knocked anywhere near the lawyers do. Why Sharpton's two-cents and commentary? I have no clue.
    A clue on this one though...they don't allow him to say very much...if anything. GOOD!

• edited April 28
    ZealotX wrote: »
    Rev Al Sharpton may not be a perfect spokesperson for Black America but I like him. I think it's easy to dislike practically any and everyone but Al has opened doors and I don't think people realize that. I remember back when Al Sharpton would say things on TV no one else could get away with. It's not that everyone is scared to say certain things. It's that they understand the consequences better than the viewing public. If representation is important than those tapped to represent us also have to balance what they say so that the platform continues to exist for us. And over time the boundaries of what we can say have been pushed and massaged until people can say more than what Al Sharpton feels comfortable saying but could maybe invite someone else to say it for him. These networks definitely aren't picking niggas at random when they have no idea what we're going to say.

I agree with you, Zee

Al Sharpton has been down for HIS black people for many many years. No, he's not as proficient in his speech as others, but, he's still able to make it clearl whatever he's trying to say and do____AND___ he damn sure gets on those white political pundant's last nerve whenever he show's up on the scene. That alone works for me, so __ I'm not ready to throw him out.

I also like Michael Eric Dyson, but, he's so intellectually high, he can't come down to layman's terms in his speaking.