WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND COVID

magneticmagnetic Cleveland Ohio

MAY 3, 2021

Before we start it is important to note that anytime black women and men mean the greatest for the many black tribes they are secretly hidden behind a wall of secrecy. During the time of Noble Drew Ali and many other blacks whose names were hidden from the history books, the people followed only those who were available to them. Most of the time blacks were forced to follow under the direction of the Boule Society, who some term the Black Illuminati. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., a member of the Boule Society, turned against the ways of Moloch NAN.NAR) human sacrificing and stood aagainst the Vietnam war. Thus, because he stood against the Illuminati and knew most of their blue prints for humanity which is taking shape today, they had to eliminate him. Its true Dr. King had some chemical dependency problems. He was often cited as a womanizer, which the Illuminati used to shame him in secret society circles. It was because he was a young man when joining the Order of the Boule Society that they had parties and spiked his alcohol. He awoke from drunk slumbers in compromising positions which the Illuminati had photos and other evidence of. They had him. But Dr. King cared about the people. However, there were alot of black prominent so-called leaders leading protests against Dr. King. This part of history was kep from black people and a painful reality of history repeating itself today is everywhere in America. There are blacks who fought against white supremacy and all that it stood for and there were bklacks who were for it. The same is occurring in 2021. Then, throughout the 1990's a powerful name came up in black circles and he was a major threat against their mission and their white supremacist masters. His name was Dr. Malachi York. Dr. York taught black people everything they needed to know which would take them from one phase of their evolutionary existence into another phase. But the many demons that rule the world could not see this happen.

So they plotted with black females to construct lies and tales against Dr. York, kept his trial from the world-wide medias, and carried out their attacks. Since that day many who claimed to follow Dr. York expressed their true feelings about him. They never really learned all there was to learn which would have prohibit them from being tricked by the many demons and devils causing chaos across the globe today. The Tibetian Munks knew who Dr. York was and so did many Native American Chiefs. So after the devils attacked Dr. York and myriad others, Tibetian Munks and all those who knew who Dr. York was started suffering attacks from the governments and secret militaries. They had to degrade and destroy, which is a tactic Barack Obama was famous for phrasing. In truth, what they did was divided the people of color who at one time knew that they originated from Africa and did not hold titles like Puerto Ricans, Brazilians, so-called African Americans, and the list goes on and on. Many were/are part of tribes which originated from Africa that explained their true nationality and identity. But in 2021, over 95% of people of color term themselves names and nationalities their slave masters gave to them. The Bouel Society, whom many can call Luciferians, have always sat at the from of the table with powerfukl black leaders and learned all there was to know from those messengers. Thus, after the fall of those black true black leaders the Boule Society re-arranged the facts and summarized them to be used as myths and beliefs for the many people who exist today. The Boule Society took over most black organizations which are now called gangs, and thus the birth of homosexuality arose amongst the ranks. Leaders of the many organizations were being exterminated through internal strife brought on by the Satanic and demonic Boule Society.

Comments

• magneticmagnetic Cleveland Ohio

What made the Boule so powerful was because of their ability to hide amongst the people. But one thing they cannot nor will not give up is their wealth. This is one way of reognizing a member of the Boule Society. Another way is by observing their actions. They could live around you but there will be times where they wuill disappear and not be seen for days or longer. This is because they are engaged in Satanic rituals and spells. Under the Covid Martial Law rules and mandates blacks and latinos, along with euro-americans, are under what is known in prison circles as "controlled movements." The Willie Lynch indoctrination still rules in many communities today being enforced by black white supremacists and their masters, "the Boule Fraternal Orders." Remember the letter of Wuillie Lynch which reads: "Gentlemen, I greet you here on the banks of the James River in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and twelve. First, I shall thank you, the gentlemen of the Colony of Virginia for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some of your problems with slaves. Your invitation reached me on my modest plantation in the West Indies were I have experimented with some of the newest and still the oldest methods for control of slaves. Ancient Rome would envy us if my program is implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our Illustrious King, whose version of the Bible we cherish, I saw enough to know your problem is not unique. While Rome used cords of wood as crosses for standing human bodies along its old highways in great numbers, you are here using the tree and rope on occasion. I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree a couple of miles back. You are not only losing valuable stocks by hangings, you are having uprisings, slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, you suffer occasional fires, your animals are killed. Gentlemen, you know what problems are; I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems; however, I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them. In my bag here, I have a foolproof method for controlling your Black slaves.I guarantee every one of you that if it is installed correctly, it will control the slaves for at least 300 years. My method is simple. Any member of your family or your overseer can use it.I have outlined a number of DIFFERENCES among the slaves, and I take these differences and make them bigger. I use FEAR, DISTRUST, and ENVY for control purposes.These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the West Indies and it will work throughout the South. Take this simple little list of differences, and think about them.

On the top of my list is “AGE” but it is there only because it starts with an “A”: the second is “COLOR’ or SHADE, there is INTELLEGENCE, SIZE, SEX, SIZE PLANTATIONS, STATUS ON PLATATION, ATTITUDE OF OWNERS, WHETHER THE SLAVES LIVE IN THE VALLEY, ON THE HILL, EAST, WEST, NORTH, SOUTH, HAVE FINE HAIR, COURSE HAIR, OR IS TALL OR SHORT. Now that you have a list of differences, I shall give you an outline of action – but before that I shall assure you that DISTRUST is stronger than TRUST, and ENVY is stronger than ADULATION, RESPECT, OR ADMIRATION.The Black salve after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self refueling and self generation for hundreds of years, maybe thousands. Don’t forget, you must pitch the OLD BLACK MALE vs. the YOUNG BLACK MALE and the YOUNG BLACK MALE against the OLD BLACK MALE. You must use the Dark Skin Slaves vs. the Light Skin Slaves and the Light Skin Slaves vs. the Dark Skin Slaves. You must use the Female vs. the Male, and the Male vs. the Female. You must also have your white servants and overseers Distrust all Blacks, but it is necessary your slaves trust and depend on us. The must love, respect, and trust only us. Gentlemen, these kits are the keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss an opportunity. If used intensively for one year, the slaves themselves will remain perpetually distrustful. Thank you, gentlemen."

As we stated earlier, there are black women and men you may never hear from or they are suffering slanders on websites like Facebook, or Instagram in order to keep their communications to a minimum. Then there are those, especially in places like Cleveland and Euclid, Ohio, where mixed children claim to be bmixed with black and euro-american blood but chooses the side of the euro-american by slandering black people. Remember, many euro-americans in Ohio are of the Amorite seed. To be a person of color and mix your seed with them is porving very fatal in today's world! The white supremacist known as Charles Cyphert has daughters mixed in with blackmen. The blackmen died at young ages and the offspring is being manipulated by Cyphert against certain blackmen. We have it on good authority that Cyphert obtained mail from certain blackmen and has passed on their names to his offspirng who is slanering, without any proof nior facts, Names like Big T., dread, Little B., Wise, Phenomenon, Montu aka Muhammad Eury, Hatap rayay, Gforce, and countless others are suffering slanders and lies their conspirers can't prove, but because these Hiphop or H=highly, I=intelligent, P=people stand against the Beast and all of the beasts offspring, only lies are being used to degrade and destroy them. Things spoken against them cannot be proved and the conspirers are making sure that the conspiracies remain in a somewhat of a stealth mode. Cowards have always embraced this tactic because they believe you cannot fight what you cannot see. So for those of you who live around some of these men and you are honest within your innermost hearts, ask yourselves is these men capable of the lies spoken against them! members of the Boule Society are involved because they support and uphold white supremacy and the New World Order. They control black communities through the youth and strange financial exchanges.

Trust it or not, there are several blacks and hispanics who work alongside white supremacists in Cleveland and Euclid, Ohio because it keeps them fed and with jobs. The black communities are being shatteredwhile black attorneys and politicians have sold out. Dr. King had a dream but the reality of that dream was a bullet through the head. This is why the integration of black and euro-american have proven to be fatal in 2021. People have to be educated as to who they are, their bloodlines, the mental status, and how they are compatable with other races and subraces. There are blacks, hispanics, and even euro-americans who don't know their true history which is why car jackings, robberies, murders, and conspiracies are plaguing every neighborhood in Cleveland. Then there are police departments, especially the one on Fulton road in West Cleveland, where they keep video surveillance on certain blackmen homes, knowing when they leave and when they return. They then work with surveillance crews at the Regional Transit Authority in Cleveland, who monitor those same persons while they are riding either buses or trains. Then there are police surveillance cameras almost in every part of the city in Cleveland which they use to monitor these same women and men.Hatap Rayay, the bklack roommate of Charles Cyphert stated that since Cyphert took the Cpvid vaccine he coughs so uncontrollably during the shadow hours that its a cause for his family to be alarmed. Cyphert has stolen from this blackman, took trips to see his daughter who stays in North Rodgville, and who gives him donated food from a church, and yet Cyphert still eats up his black roommates food that have already been open. The man is a pure demon and his hatred towards black people is this intense for anyone that lives around him daily. But Hatap doesn't let it get to him because from the way he explained how Cyphert acts since taking the Covid vaccine, he may not have very much time left.

The powers that be only uses him to find out what they can about his black roommate. He is indeed an expendable like any other ifiot that chooses the side of Satanism. But the thing about white supremacist in Ohio is that they'll try to take out as many people of color as they can knowing they are about to die! This is why its very important for blacks and latinos to protect themselves right now. Montu recently stated in a lecture that the coronavirus crowns the sun's rays and there is no vaccine thats going to preserve the pale race on earth! They will continue to die out and those vaccines only accelerate the inevitable. Many of them may plagiarize parts of our threads to use in their twisted games which they have a history of doing. But then there are others amongst the european race who have worked tirelessly in their fight against satanism and hell on earth. These beings are being observed by the Galactical Confederation. They won't suffer the same fate as over 90% of the european race. There are large percentage of people of color who will suffer similar fates as those from the european race and their many sub-races. In West Clevelanjd, and many even say in East Cleveland, when police plot and conspire against blacks and latinos, you can best trust that there are blacks and latinos working with and for them. That is one reason why a certain breed of evil will be eliminated from earth and no technology shall save them. There won't be a no god or jesus to same them either! Recently, after so many black celebrities and others have perished from taking the Covid vaccines, the voices of black females now speaks out on RTA bus intercoms telling all blacks to get Covid shots! Doctors, even in European countries, are standing up against them all because they have witnessed large numbers of people get sick and die which the national news medias will not report! everything is about getting the shot and the New World Order is transforiming in the same vein. They are pushing Special ID Passports at airports and we are not talking about Vaccination Medical Cards.

What we have fought against for over 50 years is now becoming a living reality because of the way the vaccines are changing the brain patterns in those vaccinated. Young people, especially in West Cleveland, who have got vaccinated is either trying to commit suicide or is succeeding with suicide attempts that have even been logged on police incident reports. Although the police doesn't write that the youth have tried committing suicide because of vaccinations, they cannot hide the fact that the suicide attempts have accelerated after the youth took the vaccines. Police were even vaccinated and very few are talking about the mental and health changes. RTA employees are taking the vaccines and even though its kept silent, many of the same employees who wrked for RTA 12 months ago isn't working there now. The reason why they are now forcing the vaccines is because so many people have already tooken them and have no idea what will happen to them in the upoming weeks. Some scientists have expressed concerns about how when they did research on some of the vaccines, the vaccines showed different formulas in different vials. In other words, they are giving certain people certain vaccines and other people a different sort of vaccine. Ine vaccine kills within a month while the other takes a little longer for its true effect to take place. Blacks and latinos are all doing this in the name of the Jesus they recreated! https://www.bitchute.com/video/WoJMnDHjvj61/

After thought: In today's "woke" cultural climate, there are certain things you can't say. You can't say that chromosomes, and not surgery, hormones, and clothes, determine gender. You can't say that 38,000 undocumented immigrants are currently in U.S. prisons. And you can't say that children from single-mother households have issues. People cannot even say that in the 1860's, the germ theory of disease caught on and became accepted by the medical establishment of the day. By the late 19th century the idea that germs caused disease led to the introduction of vaccines to fight the various disease caused by the so called pathogenic germs. The the germ theory is a fallacy, that vaccinations, a source of healthy profits for the pharmaceutical industry, are useless and do not provide immunity to any disease, and many doctors are responsible for contributing to the human suffering and misery. In a recent court case in Germany the highest court held, on appeal, that there was no scientific proof that a virus was the cause of measles. While he lost at the lower court level, Dr Lanka defeated the pharmaceutical industry when the higher court found that the pharmaceutical industry papers failed to prove that a virus cause measles. So what are viruses and bacteria? Viruses and bacteria are part of the bodily process of removing toxins from the body. The body contains trillions of viruses and bacteria. None of these viruses and bacteria are pathogenic. Viruses and bacteria are essential to the bodily process of removing dead and dying toxins from the body. While bacteria are alive, viruses are not. There are 4 factors which can cause ill health. The first factor is nutrition. The human body needs proper nutrition for optimum health. A plant-based diet is enough to provide optimum health. The second factor is toxic exposure. The air we breath, the water we drink, and the food we consume need to be free of toxins. The third factor is EM radiation exposures. Cell phones, living too close to a cell phone tower, wi-fi technology, and the new 5G are examples of radiation over exposure. The fourth factor is prolonged emotional stress. It is recommended that humans embrace a plant based diet to achieve proper nutrition. A ll the vitamins and minerals needed for the body can be obtained from a proper plant based diet. Humans need at lest 80 vitamins, minerals, amino acids and fatty acids every day to avoid illness and disease. Many humans, because of an ancient genetic defect, cannot produce vitamin C in their livers. Dogs, cats, cows, chickens and other animals do produce vitamin C in ample quantities internally.

Last minute note: Many people think that the world evolve around politicians and the President of Amerikkka, but it doesn't. There is alot more at play now than it was 10 years ago. Today many of you are dying and some around you are helping the process. We recently had a friend speak to Hatap Rayay, the blackman who is roommate with white supremacist Charles Cyphert, and they overheard Hatap ask Cyphert why did he leave the refrigerator open which spoiled all of his vegetables. Cyphert exploded in an outburst and said,"my grand daughter don't like you and said she would like to fight you. My family told me that if I do things to you and make you mad enough, you'll knock me out and then we will use the police to destroy you. I will keep all of your prizes and I will move far away where no nigger can find me. No nigger will ever put his hands on me and not even a spic. I am smart because I know how to make people believe and think what I want to to. I'm an Air Force veteran, one of the brightest of all military services!" When my frienjd heard what Cyphert said to Hatap, we thought Hatap would knock him out immediately. But Hatap is smart, and like Cyphert said, the way they have always got rid of blacks and latyinos is by pissing them off to a point where they'll react. Then they use the reaction and secretly work with specific policde officers that they've been in cahoots with the entire time. Cyphert claims before he dies he will make sure that blacks and latinos have paid a price. Thats the same when a euro-american cop chases a black motorist down the street, causiung all sorts of chaos and wrecks, when its all over, even though that cop caused the chaos, the black motorist would be the one charged. That is the way it has been in Cleveland since anyone can remember. Joe Biden isn't doing things about white supremacists because when black people stand up against their New World Order, it is clowns like Cyphert and his dysfunctional family that is used to carry poisonous information to and from. Cyphert says he and his family is untouchable. However, Hatap stated that Cyphert is only living according to how his DNA is playing out. He is a dying breed and is very angry because white supremacists have lost power over all other races and the sun with the earth is killing them. So he's now on a suicidal mission, screaming racial epithets at other motorists and secretly getting license plate numbers and reporting lies. Blacks and hispanics have been stopped for things they were accused of days earlier. Cyphert is a born liar and is a psychopath. If his family doesn't know that then maybe they are just turning their eyes to the facts. White supremacists are still being used to create separation between races of color. So how long will you allow the Charles Cypherts of the world to continue to take you out until finally realize that your numbers are depleting from trickery and lies?