Remember When?

Remember before the November Presidential election, Trump was pressing the scientist to hurry-up to create the Covid-19 vaccination, so that he could take all the credit for the vaccine.

Remember also, he told the republicans not to be concerned about wearing MASK, because the vaccine was going to be ready (before) the end of the year?

Do you remember how dutifully many of the republicans were, waiting for the Vaccine?

NOW, that Trump ain't the president, 50% of the republicans are refusing to take the covid-19 shot.

These republicans really do want a 'DICTATOR' in the form of Donald Trump, DAMN!

Comments

• They almost had one too! But it didn't go down like Trump expected! Republicans can't govern, they are all about political power, big money, and keeping their foots on these silly azz people's heads that go for the bullshyt they peddling! After all these years they have never came up with a heath care plan, even after all this hating on the Affordable Care Act! They simply don't don't give a damn about helping the average working class citizens! No shyt!
  • They almost had one too! But it didn't go down like Trump expected! Republicans can't govern, they are all about political power, big money, and keeping their foots on these silly azz people's heads that go for the bullshyt they peddling! After all these years they have never came up with a heath care plan, even after all this hating on the Affordable Care Act! They simply don't don't give a damn about helping the average working class citizens! No shyt!

I totally agree with you, one trillion percent!!!

Thanks baby gurl! I see we can agree when facts are right! LOL... later...
  • howsguesshowsguess northeast,Md
    I say pile all the refuse to be vaccinated Repubs in one state(Wyoming comes to mind)and call it a day.They won't be missed.

• howsguess wrote: »
    I say pile all the refuse to be vaccinated Repubs in one state(Wyoming comes to mind)and call it a day.They won't be missed.

HONESTLY, YOUR SUGGESTION SOUNDS LIKE A___ PERFECT PLAN, LET'S DO THE DAMN THANG!