THE ELAINE MASSACRE: THE BLOODIEST RACIAL CONFLICT IN US HISTORY!

Comments

• The problem is that many black people don't actually have the indept knowledge of this kind of violent black history they should have. Even after the slavery and civil right struggles, we turned our hatred not towards our real enemy, but against each other. And this is the way it remain to this day! Black folks have endured a lot of hatred and violence at the hands of these racist whites, our history of bondage within the nation bleeds with blood, etc. Yet, we as a ethnicity have never since the days of slavery and civil rights found the courage to bond and join hands, and minds together collectively to stand up to this caucasian hatred and violence that is still today be perpetrated against black people. We truly need a "Black National Moment!"
  • Piru_Red wrote: »
    Well aware of it.

Same here too, Rhedness. I really got a very sad heads-up on the CNN Special of it about 2-3 weeks ago....that's all I better write.

Thanks for the drop-it, cuz. Very, very much obliged.

Greg
  • Nandi wrote: »

SAD!!! :'(
    The WORST kind. Barbarism. "The Land Of The Free, And Home Of The Brave".
    Kinda reminds me of something Hitler might have penned...as the Terror, Gas and Ovens raged.

• I got dollars to donuts that 'Red and his fam has a very harsh beef about this...STILL!
  • strAightalk1strAightalk1 AUGUSTA, GEORGIA
    The problem is that many black people don't actually have the indept knowledge of this kind of violent black history they should have. Even after the slavery and civil right struggles, we turned our hatred not towards our real enemy, but against each other. And this is the way it remain to this day! Black folks have endured a lot of hatred and violence at the hands of these racist whites, our history of bondage within the nation bleeds with blood, etc. Yet, we as a ethnicity have never since the days of slavery and civil rights found the courage to bond and join hands, and minds together collectively to stand up to this caucasian hatred and violence that is still today be perpetrated against black people. We truly need a "Black National Moment!"

:o