MY PREDICTION...

I predict that on Nov 3rd 2020, the 45th President of the United States will be defeated and on jan.20th 2021 "Biden & Harris" will take their places as" President & Vice President" of the United States. I will leave it right there.

Comments

• trump just tested positive for covfefevid lmao he gonna d__ y'all
  • edited October 4
    Clown brough t it all on himself! U kno da Lord works in mysterious ways... This Anti-Christ Trump has been Satan's challenge to this nation and the world, etc. We'll see if this clown survives to keep Satan's plan in da works. Later...
  • And I still stand by my prediction! Trump will lose, and he will talk noise, but come Jan 20th, the Boy got's go! Personally I think a lot of Americans, Black, White, Brown, you name it, are feed up with this narcissist pathological lying 45th president! The man is pyschologically sick! America can't stand [4] more years of this BS! gone.....
  • And I still stand by my prediction! Trump will lose, and he will talk noise, but come Jan 20th, the Boy got's go! Personally I think a lot of Americans, Black, White, Brown, you name it, are feed up with this narcissist pathological lying 45th president! The man is psychologically sick! America can't stand [4] more years of this BS! gone.....
    I agree 100%