Black Media's Silence After Wack 100's Insults Against Farrakhan Shows Weakness

edited August 22 in Entertainment
https://yourblackworld.net/2021/08/21/black-medias-silence-after-wack-100s-insult-against-farrakhan-shows-weakness/?utm_source=Sites+News&utm_campaign=2c7a0118de-YBW_RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e4ec70021d-2c7a0118de-176092477&goal=0_e4ec70021d-2c7a0118de-176092477&mc_cid=2c7a0118de&mc_eid=7e15d37e29

I have always listened to rap, seems that there is a trend these days for "so-called rappers" to sell themselves out to the highest bidder. They have no street cred, just rapping to make some money. I found this article very interesting so I decided to share it with the members.

02farrakhan-item2-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

By Victor Trammell

The Foaming of a Fool’s Mouth

Earlier this week, one of mainstream rap’s most impudent and generically endorsed characters of today reportedly exhibited the public posturing of an insolent fool.

All Hip Hop reported Wednesday (August 18) that Cash “Wack 100” Jones (pictured right) is the 43-year-old character assailant who carried out the aforementioned foolishness. This apply-named Wack rascal targeted a man who is considered by many to be today’s last real independent black leader – The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan (pictured left). The ridiculous spectacle Wack created began with his feud with star rapper Meek Mill.

After playing a PR game of footsies with a federal informant during a podcast episode, Wack (who never keeps it 100) just used Clubhouse to antagonize Meek Mill. Wack’s voice-app prank could plausibly be viewed as a signal of his newly-formed solidarity with disgraced Latino rapper Tekashi 6-9 – the very same federal informant Mr. Wacko played nice with during the previously-referenced podcast-based lunacy.

Dragging Down the Crawdad Hole

Tekashi’s taunting of Meek Mill began shortly after he beat a federal RICO case by becoming a rat. Like his Wack counterpart, the former Tre Way goon has claimed a gang allegiance with the Bloods. Wack has only been on the music scene for the last few years. He is most known for being the manager of two California rappers: The Game and Blueface. Wack seems to be desperate to make a name for himself in a very diluted modern rap industry.

Comments

• It's hard to take most rappers seriously these days. It makes me feel old but I feel like the rap game has changed from being something real and poetic about life and the struggle to something that is pure fantasy entertainment. Rappers know, going in, that they have to play by a different (white) set of rules.

And more than that... I really feel like music has a programming effect on the mind. It can alter your mood among other things. I don't think that power is fully understood or appreciated.

I respect but don't fully agree with Farrakhan. And that's okay. He is a nation builder, rooted in practicality and I like that. I've gone to hear him speak in person before and was probably only 20 feet from the man. You could almost sense his aura. Powerful.

But I'm not sure this article was worth writing. This is, after all, exactly what people like Wack want. And that's why they say these things. The controversy is very much on purpose, because whether you're famous or infamous people are still talking about you. I'm talking about a dude I didn't know from Adam before now. And I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it or posting the article. I'm just saying that, to him, these feuds are just marketing. I wouldn't be surprised if some record exec or manager told him to badmouth people and have at least 2-3 feuds running at all times.
  • Excellent post, ZealtoX, I appreciate your comments on articles that I post, you are a very intuitive person.
  • Nandi wrote: »
    Excellent post, ZealtoX, I appreciate your comments on articles that I post, you are a very intuitive person.

awww thank you :) I appreciate you taking the time to post these articles.
  • Since the post is missing the important part here it is :
    "The Nation of Islam leader was instrumental in brokering peace between West Coast and East Coast rappers – when beef between Tupac Shakur and Notorious BIG fatally came off the wax in the mid-1990s.
    However, Wack (a squared family man who has been married to his wife Kim for 27 years) thumbed his nose at an internationally-respected vanguard for black liberation. Unlike Wack and all of the commoditized mainstream rappers, Farrakhan is not under the thumb of America’s media-industrial complex.
    Wack the Rat Protector’s fame or money cannot afford him (or all mainstream rappers) such a luxury. Nonetheless, he carried on in his stupor of spite.
    “Then [Meek Mill reached] and [said], ‘Farrakhan, can you arrange a sit-down.’ N#### f### all that! I eat pork. Ain’t no Farrakhan (unrecognized). F### out of here, n####,” said Wack.
    The cartoon-coated stage prop was right on code by doing the bidding of America’s hyper-secularized media-industrial complex. This white-funded, black destruction-centered programming of mass skullduggery perpetuates high sexually-related disease rates for blacks, black poverty, black oppression under the prison-industrial complex, and ultimately, black death."

Is disagreement with Farrakhan an insult to him? I don't see what was said as an insult just a disagreement in theory.
  • edited September 7
    Why am I surprised? Of course, you will not. Your sentence speaks volumes about your respect for Minister Farrakhan. I have deep respect for that man and will continue to be an avid supporter of him till the end of time.
  • Nandi wrote: »
    Why am I surprised? Of course, you will not. Your sentence speaks volumes about your respect for Minister Farrakhan. I have deep respect for that man and will continue to be an avid supporter of him till the end of time.

Please, offer an argument. Is it the cursing that bothers you so much? This is little more than a hit piece written deliberately to make the reader angry. Its obvious from the style and content.
  • This hea Boy is lacking in understanding, he just can't grasp whut's really going on. And Nadi is right by saying... "Why am I surprised?"