What's it going to be, "Chick-fill-A" or "Church's Chicken?"

edited September 5 in General
You ladies just might think this is a cheap date, but going through da drive thu at either is a worth while date. So what's your pleasure, Chick-fill-A [or] Church's Chicken? Or at a last resort, we can go over to Big Mike's Just Ox-tails Soul food Shack! Stop calling a brutha cheap when he drives up to the drive thu to allow you da place yo order. Hell... git at them ox-tails or whuteva! So is Gfb da think you don't see this happening on a date that you are involved with! Ova hea LMBO, QQ around, etc. What time ya wants da be picked up! Gfb gone..

Comments

• If that's what you claim to be taking your woman out on a date for, it's a date! It is exactly waht it is, "a date."
  • Maybe that is all the brother can afford. Don't come down too hard on our brothers, it is a white man's world and they have to beg them for jobs. White folks are taking advantage of the situation and not paying a living wage. Makes me think of Jeff Bezos and his stupid fixation on space. The money he is wasting exploring space can be put to good use down here on earth. Just think how helpful that money could be for the elderly, the disabled, the poor, and the suffering. What a selfish, narcissistic jackazz he is!
  • If that's what you claim to be taking your woman out on a date for, it's a date! It is exactly waht it is, "a date."

Well if your 'date' is with an American woman, Black or any other color, then its not a date. And attitude like "whatever I say, makes it so" won't work either. You can call it a date but there is another person who needs to validate that.
  • Nandi wrote: »
    Maybe that is all the brother can afford. Don't come down too hard on our brothers, it is a white man's world and they have to beg them for jobs. White folks are taking advantage of the situation and not paying a living wage. Makes me think of Jeff Bezos and his stupid fixation on space. The money he is wasting exploring space can be put to good use down here on earth. Just think how helpful that money could be for the elderly, the disabled, the poor, and the suffering. What a selfish, narcissistic jackazz he is!

If that's all he can afford then he CANNOT afford to date! He should wait until he is in a more stable position before he takes women out.
  • edited September 6
    Nandi wrote: »
    Maybe that is all the brother can afford. Don't come down too hard on our brothers, it is a white man's world and they have to beg them for jobs. White folks are taking advantage of the situation and not paying a living wage. Makes me think of Jeff Bezos and his stupid fixation on space. The money he is wasting exploring space can be put to good use down here on earth. Just think how helpful that money could be for the elderly, the disabled, the poor, and the suffering. What a selfish, narcissistic jackazz he is!

If that's all he can afford then he CANNOT afford to date! He should wait until he is in a more stable position before he takes women out.

As you can now see, QQ... it's date for Gfb, I takes mines [ladies that is] to these places, etc. What's wrong with that? we still out on date! If she wants a 10 piece box @ Church's, she can git it! All my women like going to Uncle Willis Rib Joint, too! They enjoy going thu da drive thu! Why you made that statement about if she's a American woman? Where you think I'm at? H-Town it is! Gfb gone!!!!
  • Nandi wrote: »

I do feel where you are at with this! And you are right. We ain't got things right here on earth yet, and we are still spending $Billions of dollars up in space! Continue to Hang tuff Lady! Gfb moving on...
  • well ladies, whut's it's gonna be chicken [ten piece box] or ribs & links? all da go....
  • strAightalk1strAightalk1 AUGUSTA, GEORGIA
    Nandi wrote: »

🤡