Marriage, is a contractual agreement that allows...

Marriage, "Isn't marriage sealed by a contractual monagamous agreement/right, etc., to each other's body, etc. Wheras a brutha can get what he wants whether his female partner is in the mood or not! Here we have a man and woman pledge contractually [marriage license, etc.] to give each other rights to their body's for sexual pleasures, etc. Rmember these pledges, "in sickness & in health," or until "death do us part". etc. And do thy still pledge to "love," "honor" & "Obey'? I think that part changed, Well, did it? Yet, some folks seems to think that "marriage license" is giving them "ownership" of their marriage partner, etc. In fits of domestic anger, I have heard a many man blurt out, You my #$% woman! Therefore, we can at least agree that marriage is contractual! Whutchu think...

Comments

• edited October 18
    Marriage, "Isn't marriage sealed by a contractual monagamous agreement/right, etc., to each other's body, etc. Wheras a brutha can get what he wants whether his female partner is in the mood or not! Here we have a man and woman pledge contractually [marriage license, etc.] to give each other rights to their body's for sexual pleasures, etc. Rmember these pledges, "in sickness & in health," or until "death do us part". etc. And do thy still pledge to "love," "honor" & "Obey'? I think that part changed, Well, did it? Yet, some folks seems to think that "marriage license" is giving them "ownership" of their marriage partner, etc. In fits of domestic anger, I have heard a many man blurt out, You my #$% woman! Therefore, we can at least agree that marriage is contractual! Whutchu think...

Marriage is a contractual monogamous agreement. The couple should respect each other and be faithful to each other. Neither couple has ownership over each others' bodies, marriage should not be just about sex. That agreement does not mean that a man should demand sex and if his partner is not in the mood get all sulky, insultive, or even hit her. They should sit down and talk about it, he should find out why she does not want sex and together they can work on a schedule. I do not want to say that spontaneous sex is not enjoyable, but if the man or woman does not feel like having sex, maybe just hugging each other will be good enough. When it becomes a deep problem is when the woman constantly rejects her husband, or the husband constantly rejects his wife, this shows that it is time to have a serious talk with each other or they should attend couples counseling since something is deeply wrong.
  • Marriage, "Isn't marriage sealed by a contractual monagamous agreement/right, etc., to each other's body, etc. Wheras a brutha can get what he wants whether his female partner is in the mood or not! Here we have a man and woman pledge contractually [marriage license, etc.] to give each other rights to their body's for sexual pleasures, etc. Rmember these pledges, "in sickness & in health," or until "death do us part". etc. And do thy still pledge to "love," "honor" & "Obey'? I think that part changed, Well, did it? Yet, some folks seems to think that "marriage license" is giving them "ownership" of their marriage partner, etc. In fits of domestic anger, I have heard a many man blurt out, You my #$% woman! Therefore, we can at least agree that marriage is contractual! Whutchu think...

Where were you when you heard "many man blurt out, You my #$% woman!"?
  • Reggie_W42 wrote: »

Where were you when you heard "many man blurt out, You my #$% woman!"?

Sitting ova der watching u.... lmbo... @ where was U! whutchu think...