Equating Casual Sex with...

edited October 17 in General
Are men and women who readily engage in casual sex really just sexually promiscuous? And Btw, are women more likely to regret casual sex than Men? And one other thing, what do women sacrifice when they have sex too quickly? Are there consequences perhaps even for men, especially married men? Gfb, gotta run... later...

Comments

• edited October 18
    Are men and women who readily engage in casual sex really just sexually promiscuous? And Btw, are women more likely to regret casual sex than Men? And one other thing, what do women sacrifice when they have sex too quickly? Are there consequences perhaps even for men, especially married men? Gfb, gotta run... later...

The answer to your first question is casual sex is not promiscuous if both partners are single and agree that it will be a one night stand and nothing more. Personally I do not condone this type of behavior, but people are free to engage in whatever sexual behaviors that satisfy them as long as they do not lie about their intentions of it only being a one night stand by saying to the other person that they love them in order to have sex with them. If they both agree that it will be a one night stand then they should use condoms. Some married men and married women cheat, it is all about morality, integrity and how committed they are to their wedding vows. Maybe they should have never been married in the first place. My humble opinion is that if the man or the woman no longer feels loved and appreciated, then they can either talk about it, get couples counseling, or just divorce. I am not a big believer in divorce, but this is just me. If children are involved they need to think carefully about the side effects of constant quarrels, shouting, and other abuse on those poor kids.
  • edited October 19
    Hmmm... What u said does make a lot of sense, etc. But to most participants in this kind of behavior, it don't matter. I note you used dat word "IF" yet that always isn't da case. But I can accept what you said. Peace...