HOW BLACK AMERICANS LOST THEIR FARMS!

edited October 2020 in General
Found this on the YT, decided that I would share it. Please do not feel that I am assuming that the black members of BV do not already know about this. I just am sharing this as I usually do with videos about black on the YT

Comments

• Nandi, this is a Great Thread!

Sadly, blacks are hated by every race of people on this planet. Although we were so maltreated in this country, we really had nowhere else to go. So our ancestors thought they could go to war and later find solace in this country, they returned from war and worked the land for themselves and white folks either stole the land from them or just took it.

It amazes me that black people have been able to survived this world.

• "It amazes me that black people have been able to survived this world.".

Which in the long run, proves advantageous. The bitch of it all? You and I might not see it. But ALL villains and cocksuckers get theirs in the end. That's what MLK pointed out, and it's true today as it was in the 1960's. The trick? Live until about the 2030's/2040's or so. Maybe longer, who knows for sure? But, come it will. Fuck 'em.
  • Greg wrote: »
    "It amazes me that black people have been able to survived this world.".

Which in the long run, proves advantageous. The bitch of it all? You and I might not see it. But ALL villains and cocksuckers get theirs in the end. That's what MLK pointed out, and it's true today as it was in the 1960's. The trick? Live until about the 2030's/2040's or so. Maybe longer, who knows for sure? But, come it will. Fuck 'em.

Yep, You & Martin No Doubt are right, every MF will reap what they sow, Eventually!

The year '2020' embarked upon an uprising that's going to change all of the dynamic's. George Floyd, BLM, Woman movement, unchecked police brutality, etc, the power of White Men is on the way out and they recognize. That's why white men are clinging so hard to Trump, he's their 'Great White Hope', their concept of power, Corruption at it's best, but, Trump can not prevent the change that is already in motion.
  • Greg wrote: »
    "It amazes me that black people have been able to survived this world.".

Yep, You & Martin No Doubt are right, every MF will reap what they sow, Eventually!

The year '2020' embarked upon an uprising that's going to change all of the dynamic's. George Floyd, BLM, Woman movement, unchecked police brutality, etc, the power of White Men is on the way out and they recognize. That's why white men are clinging so hard to Trump, he's their 'Great White Hope', their concept of power, Corruption at it's best, but, Trump can not prevent the change that is already in motion.
    From ^that^, you'd get along with Raion, I bet'cha. Nice guy. We met at Pelican Bay Supermax back in California. Our cells were across the hall from one another. We played chess, but we weren't allowed boards and such. We played mentally, and moved out set pieces verbally. I cheated. I have ESP. He got paroled early. I had to do my whole damn bit!

• Yep, You & Martin No Doubt are right, every MF will reap what they sow, Eventually!

The year '2020' embarked upon an uprising that's going to change all of the dynamic's. George Floyd, BLM, Woman movement, unchecked police brutality, etc, the power of White Men is on the way out and they recognize. That's why white men are clinging so hard to Trump, he's their 'Great White Hope', their concept of power, Corruption at it's best, but, Trump can not prevent the change that is already in motion. [/quote]
    From ^that^, you'd get along with Raion, I bet'cha. Nice guy. We met at Pelican Bay Supermax back in California. Our cells were across the hall from one another. We played chess, but we weren't allowed boards and such. We played mentally, and moved out set pieces verbally. I cheated. I have ESP. He got paroled early. I had to do my whole damn bit!
    [/quote]

I always start out reading your comments with seriousness, then you throw in your comedic edge and it always throws me off.
    Lol

• Yep, You & Martin No Doubt are right, every MF will reap what they sow, Eventually!

[/quote]

I always start out reading your comments with seriousness, then you throw in your comedic edge and it always throws me off.
    Lol

[/quote]

Sowwie...*sniff sniff* Habit. B) For what it's worth, I do the same thing with the wife. But, she's kinda joker in her own right. I got her GOOD fashion the other day.
    She was upstairs, I was downstairs, and so she calls me from her cellie because mine was up there. Short convo, went like this...

Yeah
    Greg
    Yeah, what?
    Greg...
    WHAT...
    Greg...bring me some toilet-paper...
    What's wrong with the toilet-paper up there?
    There is any left...
    Say what? I put a roll on this morning! What are you doing, eating it?
    Look fool just.....
    OK...OK. Gimme a minute....
    What are you doing now?!
    Taking another shit...
    Then I hung up the phone. I lied. I just wanted to hear her reaction when I got up there.

• Sowwie...*sniff sniff* Habit. B) For what it's worth, I do the same thing with the wife. But, she's kinda joker in her own right. I got her GOOD fashion the other day.
    She was upstairs, I was downstairs, and so she calls me from her cellie because mine was up there. Short convo, went like this...

Yeah
    Greg
    Yeah, what?
    Greg...
    WHAT...
    Greg...bring me some toilet-paper...
    What's wrong with the toilet-paper up there?
    There is any left...
    Say what? I put a roll on this morning! What are you doing, eating it?
    Look fool just.....
    OK...OK. Gimme a minute....
    What are you doing now?!
    Taking another shit...
    Then I hung up the phone. I lied. I just wanted to hear her reaction when I got up there.
    [/quote]

I ain't madat'cha ___you're the kind of guy that can find/insert humor whenever possible in most things in life, I'd much rather that than somebody spewing hateful shyt.

• Ain't it the truth, Ruth? You know what get me more cuckoo than hateful shit? Pessimism, and too goddamn much of it. I'm good for a line, to if I fee generous, but that's IT.
    You ever have people in your life that you like, but they're always pissin'...moanin'...cryin' the fuckin' blues...and coming up with one bullshit disaster after another and just wearing you straight out? Know what I do if I get a call and that shit is on the menu?

Depending on which phone I'm on, I'll listen for no longer that 45-seconds. And just say I'm on the house phone...I'll call my cellie so they/whoever can hear it ringing...and then I'll lie and say, 'Oh, that's one of the girls...gotta jet...BYE! *click*

I know...I know...I ain't shit. LOL