HOW BLACK AMERICANS LOST THEIR FARMS!

edited October 2020 in General
Found this on the YT, decided that I would share it. Please do not feel that I am assuming that the black members of BV do not already know about this. I just am sharing this as I usually do with videos about black on the YT

Comments

• Nandi, this is a Great Thread!

Sadly, blacks are hated by every race of people on this planet. Although we were so maltreated in this country, we really had nowhere else to go. So our ancestors thought they could go to war and later find solace in this country, they returned from war and worked the land for themselves and white folks either stole the land from them or just took it.

It amazes me that black people have been able to survived this world.

• "It amazes me that black people have been able to survived this world.".

Which in the long run, proves advantageous. The bitch of it all? You and I might not see it. But ALL villains and cocksuckers get theirs in the end. That's what MLK pointed out, and it's true today as it was in the 1960's. The trick? Live until about the 2030's/2040's or so. Maybe longer, who knows for sure? But, come it will. Fuck 'em.
  • Greg wrote: »
    "It amazes me that black people have been able to survived this world.".

Which in the long run, proves advantageous. The bitch of it all? You and I might not see it. But ALL villains and cocksuckers get theirs in the end. That's what MLK pointed out, and it's true today as it was in the 1960's. The trick? Live until about the 2030's/2040's or so. Maybe longer, who knows for sure? But, come it will. Fuck 'em.

Yep, You & Martin No Doubt are right, every MF will reap what they sow, Eventually!

The year '2020' embarked upon an uprising that's going to change all of the dynamic's. George Floyd, BLM, Woman movement, unchecked police brutality, etc, the power of White Men is on the way out and they recognize. That's why white men are clinging so hard to Trump, he's their 'Great White Hope', their concept of power, Corruption at it's best, but, Trump can not prevent the change that is already in motion.
  • Greg wrote: »
    "It amazes me that black people have been able to survived this world.".

Yep, You & Martin No Doubt are right, every MF will reap what they sow, Eventually!

The year '2020' embarked upon an uprising that's going to change all of the dynamic's. George Floyd, BLM, Woman movement, unchecked police brutality, etc, the power of White Men is on the way out and they recognize. That's why white men are clinging so hard to Trump, he's their 'Great White Hope', their concept of power, Corruption at it's best, but, Trump can not prevent the change that is already in motion.
    From ^that^, you'd get along with Raion, I bet'cha. Nice guy. We met at Pelican Bay Supermax back in California. Our cells were across the hall from one another. We played chess, but we weren't allowed boards and such. We played mentally, and moved out set pieces verbally. I cheated. I have ESP. He got paroled early. I had to do my whole damn bit!

• Yep, You & Martin No Doubt are right, every MF will reap what they sow, Eventually!

The year '2020' embarked upon an uprising that's going to change all of the dynamic's. George Floyd, BLM, Woman movement, unchecked police brutality, etc, the power of White Men is on the way out and they recognize. That's why white men are clinging so hard to Trump, he's their 'Great White Hope', their concept of power, Corruption at it's best, but, Trump can not prevent the change that is already in motion. [/quote]
    From ^that^, you'd get along with Raion, I bet'cha. Nice guy. We met at Pelican Bay Supermax back in California. Our cells were across the hall from one another. We played chess, but we weren't allowed boards and such. We played mentally, and moved out set pieces verbally. I cheated. I have ESP. He got paroled early. I had to do my whole damn bit!
    [/quote]

I always start out reading your comments with seriousness, then you throw in your comedic edge and it always throws me off.
    Lol

• Yep, You & Martin No Doubt are right, every MF will reap what they sow, Eventually!

[/quote]

I always start out reading your comments with seriousness, then you throw in your comedic edge and it always throws me off.
    Lol

[/quote]

Sowwie...*sniff sniff* Habit. B) For what it's worth, I do the same thing with the wife. But, she's kinda joker in her own right. I got her GOOD fashion the other day.
    She was upstairs, I was downstairs, and so she calls me from her cellie because mine was up there. Short convo, went like this...

Yeah
    Greg
    Yeah, what?
    Greg...
    WHAT...
    Greg...bring me some toilet-paper...
    What's wrong with the toilet-paper up there?
    There is any left...
    Say what? I put a roll on this morning! What are you doing, eating it?
    Look fool just.....
    OK...OK. Gimme a minute....
    What are you doing now?!
    Taking another shit...
    Then I hung up the phone. I lied. I just wanted to hear her reaction when I got up there.

• Sowwie...*sniff sniff* Habit. B) For what it's worth, I do the same thing with the wife. But, she's kinda joker in her own right. I got her GOOD fashion the other day.
    She was upstairs, I was downstairs, and so she calls me from her cellie because mine was up there. Short convo, went like this...

Yeah
    Greg
    Yeah, what?
    Greg...
    WHAT...
    Greg...bring me some toilet-paper...
    What's wrong with the toilet-paper up there?
    There is any left...
    Say what? I put a roll on this morning! What are you doing, eating it?
    Look fool just.....
    OK...OK. Gimme a minute....
    What are you doing now?!
    Taking another shit...
    Then I hung up the phone. I lied. I just wanted to hear her reaction when I got up there.
    [/quote]

I ain't madat'cha ___you're the kind of guy that can find/insert humor whenever possible in most things in life, I'd much rather that than somebody spewing hateful shyt.

• Ain't it the truth, Ruth? You know what get me more cuckoo than hateful shit? Pessimism, and too goddamn much of it. I'm good for a line, to if I fee generous, but that's IT.
    You ever have people in your life that you like, but they're always pissin'...moanin'...cryin' the fuckin' blues...and coming up with one bullshit disaster after another and just wearing you straight out? Know what I do if I get a call and that shit is on the menu?

Depending on which phone I'm on, I'll listen for no longer that 45-seconds. And just say I'm on the house phone...I'll call my cellie so they/whoever can hear it ringing...and then I'll lie and say, 'Oh, that's one of the girls...gotta jet...BYE! *click*

I know...I know...I ain't shit. LOL
  • strAightalk1strAightalk1 AUGUSTA, GEORGIA
    Greg wrote: »
    "I

Which in the long run, proves advantageous. The bitch of it all? You and I might not SEE It...

:o

• Those black farmers ___Farms___ were stolen by white people and/or cheated out of.
  • Those black farmers ___Farms___ were stolen by white people and/or cheated out of.

Now seriously. Wouldn't just LOVE to be at God's side with great access to His ears and decisions on Judgement Day them muthafuckin' honkies showed up and looking for Mercy? I would.
    I would give them EVERY impression I was on their side and pleading their cases. I'd whisper to God. Both of us would smile as friendly as we could. Look at them individually, then as a group. And at Last? The Verdict...and as graphic as I could make it.

'Well bitches...don't count on pleasant Spring Days and Great Moonlight Niights Whooping It Up And Fuckin' Who You Please. BYE!'
    214ybi5jmzyu.png

• "It amazes me that black people have been able to survived this world.".

Playing The Three D's helps, immensely.
    1. Dumb.
    2. Docile.
    3. Helpless.
    And then, just roll and add your own for personal touches for any reason or reasons you like and can capitalize upon. Think Personal Food Recipes. We all put want we want or need in our mixes, food, and otherwise. Proof: Who cooks exactly like your Mother and Grandmother(s), either one of them, exactly? Hot Guess: Nobody.
    My Thought/Thoughts?

I believe we've survived against harsh and inhumane treatment going back to Day-One because, or additionally, because at the end of day and all the days of centuries, in the main, we're a hard-headed fuck you bitches and we'll get even, or damn ass close to it, amd make you cocksuckers pay for it one-way-or-another, or die trying.
    Moment by Moment, Bit For Bit.
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^

Ever been__ befriended by some white person that clearly see's you as unequal to himself and all indications tend to look that way___And then One Day___ you're elevated to a level just over him____ you'll quickly notice the difference in his attitude toward you. He will not allow himself to feel beneath you and/or your level___ so he removes himself from so-called the friendship with you.

White people have been a curse to___Every Ethnicity of people______________ Surely, there will be a justifiable penalty box for white folk.
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^

Ever been__ befriended by some white person that clearly see's you as unequal to himself and all indications tend to look that way___And then One Day___ you're elevated to a level just over him____ you'll quickly notice the difference in his attitude toward you. He will not allow himself to feel beneath you and/or your level___ so he removes himself from so-called the friendship with you.

White people have been a curse to___Every Ethnicity of people______________ Surely, there will be a justifiable penalty box for white folk.

You have just warmed my heart with a very fond recollection.
    The following upon seeing it (the play) back in high school loomed very, very large in my life, career-wise.
    You my dear inspired it with your ^above post^.
    Shocked, in the ironic sense, you will be, and pleasantly at that.
    It's the one-act play I saw at LA's Inner City Cultural Theater. Bone up on it, too.
    You might be surprised, again. Take note of the "Luminaries Past and Present" FIRST. Go here...
    https://www.innercityculturalcenter.org/about-us.html You'll find it in the "About Us" which appears on that
    ^link^ on Page 1. It's a nice place to see who were on the early founding board of directors, and by name. Most were before my time. No matter. You'll see who was on it in the 1990's.
    Now, just read the play when time permits. Short, it is, considering most plays come in three-acts. Here's a hint about it for you...
    Take a guess who jets out of town...PERMANENTLY. Or so it appears? Maybe.

Here's To You...t5qfebz0pn8a.png Thanks again.
    Greg
  • BR...I have my serious moments...but don't count on too many 'em. I dig being class clown.

wuja94r7w6qe.png
  • OOPS!!!
    Duuuh, Greg. How about showing BR the play, fool!
    OK. Thanks for reminding me.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_Absence