Is Trump going to lose his cult following over his vaccine remarks?

Trump is now telling the truth about the Virus and the Vaccine and said that the people who are dying are the people who aren't taking the vaccine. He's right. It's almost like Joe Biden hit him with a Jedi mind trick by complimenting what his administration did to help get to this point with Operation Warp Speed. But now Candace Owens (a.k.a. superb dumbass) and Alex Jones (a.k.a lying blowhard) are attacking him.

Is the beginning of his kingdom crumbling? Was this inevitable? Will the party turn in on itself as a result?

Comments

• I seriously doubt it, although wishful thinking.
    Trump created a cult and there are million of followers, so a few that bail out won't stump the Trump train.
  • Basic Reasoning I agree with you, Trump is like Jim Jones and the poor folks that follow him. They are unable to see his real intentions, Trump cares for no one but Trump. Not only has created a cult but he is pouring millions into the voting chests of candidates in small states hoping that these brainwashed people who follow him will vote for the candidates he is giving his money to. One year has passed and this criminal is still roaming free, stirring up trouble and spreading his evil influence. My question is, why the hell is he not in Federal Jail?
  • Not only has created a cult but he is pouring millions into the voting chests of candidates in small states hoping that these brainwashed people who follow him will vote for the candidates he is giving his money to. ?
    Do you actually believe what you have written?
  • ZealotX wrote: »
    Trump is now telling the truth about the Virus and the Vaccine and said that the people who are dying are the people who aren't taking the vaccine. He's right. It's almost like Joe Biden hit him with a Jedi mind trick by complimenting what his administration did to help get to this point with Operation Warp Speed. But now Candace Owens (a.k.a. superb dumbass) and Alex Jones (a.k.a lying blowhard) are attacking him.

Is the beginning of his kingdom crumbling? Was this inevitable? Will the party turn in on itself as a result?

What is your (verifiable) proof and rationale for making such a statement, or statements thereof? Rule No. 1: Never debate with the irrational. Rule No. 2: Never break Rule No. 1.