When It's Just a Booty Call."

First of all, let me state for the record, I have No Issue with the concept of booty call. If both partners are consenting and know xactly what they got into, etc., Great! Btw, who benefits most from just experiencing a booty call? I know the man involved know exactly what a booty call represents, etc. As he defines it by not wanting to take the relationship further, etc. One of the most common such booty calls are with married man and late night, or anythime women. Whereas they usually agree at specific dates and times for sexual encounters, etc. And then there are those women that after the clubs have closed, etc. are available for the sexual desires of [certain known to them] men. whether these dudes are married or single. While these late night dudes rarely spend the night with a booty call,etc. It's all about hit it, and get away from it. Perhaps most women have experienced a booty call within her life's time line etc. She may not have looked at as such, etc. But often times it was, Let that sink in for a second.
Gfb got da roll..... Later...

Comments

• When a brutha has a pattern of doing this always around 2am in da morning, [He] gets right into sex, [He] leaves right after sex, [He] neva stays the night, [He]seems to just enjoy sex with you, what do you call these actions? And [He] hardly calls you through out da day, etc. But each time he calls or knocks on dat door you respond, etc. Well damn, whut would any of you call it? Casual Sex or....
  • Women aren't stupid in the small or grand scheme of things. They know what a booty call is. For all we men know and can be sure of...I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they had a name for it on their end of things, literally. Like what? Hell if I know for sure. Lets speculate with a few choice titles:

Dick Date.
    Pipe Party.
    A good Lickin' & Stickin'.
    Clit Shine.
    Cave Exploring.
    (even I cracked-up on creating this one)...Deeper Deeper Kitty Sweeper.
    Phone 'N For A Bonin'.
    Sweat Master.
    Make Me Holla Fo' Dem Dollas.
    Beat It Eat It...Just Damn COMPLETE IT.
  • Ova hea LMBO.... But they all would do! A many man has phone 'N FOR A Bonin', But ya know, these booty calls are continuing as we speak.
  • AMEN! Damn straight! Folks RIGHT NOW that are working at-home can and ARE at some point are "bumpin' uglies", got sumthin' in their mouth...and it ain't just food, teeth and a tongue either. Somebody right now are "yodeling in the valley", putting a SERIOUS LICKIN' and/or a STICKIN' in dat "tunnel of love". Also, let us not forget a righteous "meat flute" charging-up like they were in The Staples Center, Carnegie Hall or standing in Brooklyn, NYC huffin' and puffin' like they wanted heard Bayonne, New Jersey!
  • Nandi will be in here inna' minute calling us both a buncha heathens, low-lives, rotten mofos, (especially YOU!) and who in Hell knows what else.
  • I see u singling me out, etc. I'm just telling it exactly like it is, etc. this has been my MO from the last blackvisions board, etc. Btw, what's a heathen? QQ... LMBO...
  • When a brutha has a pattern of doing this always around 2am in da morning, [He] gets right into sex, [He] leaves right after sex, [He] neva stays the night, [He]seems to just enjoy sex with you, what do you call these actions? And [He] hardly calls you through out da day, etc. But each time he calls or knocks on dat door you respond, etc. Well damn, whut would any of you call it? Casual Sex or....
    What would I call it??? FUCKING IDIOTIC Lol
  • Heathen(s). A heathen is a kinda ratchet mofo by in-large., and with a no good goddam unmistakable lowdown shitty'ness about them, to boot. You can also consider with fair accuracy that a heathen, of either gender, is to be avoided whenever you bump into one and she or he asks you for the time of day...take a guess w/o looking at your watch...and keep it movin.
    When I bump into a man heathen, I act like a mofo that ain't took his meds that day and look like I'm able to strait off at any moment If I bump into a woman heathen I sho'nuff get my crazy act on. I just might, and depending how I feel at that moment...I'll cock up one leg and fart as loud as I can manage..then laugh. In other time or times, I'll just do anything I can think of on-the-spot. Sing Pattie LaBells "Creole Lady Marmalade" song and be Geechee Geechee'in my ass off. Sheeeeeit. I KNOW how to get mofos and mofettes get the Hell out of my face...with da' quickness.

Listen, that's a big complicated word, etc. Care to explain? QQ...

Listen, that's a big complicated word, etc. Care to explain? QQ...
    LMAO, what woman secure with who she is AND have self-respect and have self-esteem... would 'Settle' to be just a booty Call?

You don't Generally find women being 'The Booty Caller' do YOU? A woman carousing around at 2:00am looking for a dick she might pounce on, do you?
  • "You don't Generally find women being 'The Booty Caller' do YOU? A woman carousing around at 2:00am looking for a dick she might pounce on, do you? [/quote]

SHEEEEEEEIT. Oh nooooo. Do/Did damn sure did in bachelor days. Are you kidding? Looking good. Smelling good. Tiddies propped up like headlights on a Cadillac (why do you thing guys DO call 'em headlights?). Now "carousing around at 2:00 AM". I do doubt that one a smidgen. The clubs are closing at or by that time. Now EVERYBODY knows; at least men do, that at that time, your ass is BAAAAAD shape...think I'm lyin'. If a dude, and more often than not, haven't caught by by 11-12:30 or so, you behind is scrapping the rock bottom of the coochie barrel. JEEZUS! If a mofo ls into Weezy, Aunt Ester, Florida types, and on and on and on, well? There'ya go, have at it and God bless you both.
    But then too, the above gotta choose from the Reruns (he can dance his ass to a frazzle, but would you what him on-top of you?). How about Fred Sanford, Rollo, and a good number of other undesirables I can think up? Who you think wants to be stuck with Big Worm?
    C'mon gurl. Don't be playin' crazy...puh'leeeeez.

• Greg wrote: »
    "You don't Generally find women being 'The Booty Caller' do YOU? A woman carousing around at 2:00am looking for a dick she might pounce on, do you?

SHEEEEEEEIT. Oh nooooo. Do/Did damn sure did in bachelor days. Are you kidding? Looking good. Smelling good. Tiddies propped up like headlights on a Cadillac (why do you thing guys DO call 'em headlights?). Now "carousing around at 2:00 AM". I do doubt that one a smidgen. The clubs are closing at or by that time. Now EVERYBODY knows; at least men do, that at that time, your ass is BAAAAAD shape...think I'm lyin'. If a dude, and more often than not, haven't caught by by 11-12:30 or so, you behind is scrapping the rock bottom of the coochie barrel. JEEZUS! If a mofo ls into Weezy, Aunt Ester, Florida types, and on and on and on, well? There'ya go, have at it and God bless you both.
    But then too, the above gotta choose from the Reruns (he can dance his ass to a frazzle, but would you what him on-top of you?). How about Fred Sanford, Rollo, and a good number of other undesirables I can think up? Who you think wants to be stuck with Big Worm?
    C'mon gurl. Don't be playin' crazy...puh'leeeeez.
    [/quote]
    Sheeeeit, is right! If some gal is knocking on your door at 2:00 am, then she's about as bad as the dude that couldn't mack his way into some puzzy by 12:00 am. I suspect any woman hard-knocking on your door (any man's door) is serving up delights for a slight FEE!
    Lol

• "... is serving up delights for a slight FEE!".

Well, the kitty needs maintenance too ya'know. Lemme tell you what my father told me once after I was grown, meaning. not too much over 21-22.

"Boy, listen up and get schooled. Pussy generally gets paid one way or another, and in the door and out the door.And NO, I'm not talking about prostitution either. Women, period. Listen up...
    ...flowers costs, birthdays cost, breakfast, lunch and dinner costs. gas (hers or yours) costs. Gettin' the hint now? Beauticians, and Lawdy Jeezus! The ladies hittin' that Spa shit twice a month REALLY COSTS! Concerts costs,. You can't even get any hobette pussy (a female hobo) w/o it costing you SOMETHING if just to get her outta your face. They got a goddamn MONOPOLY on the pussy, and pussy ain't free......EVER. The very first time a man; and going back to Adam & Eve, got him some pussy. Boy, pussy became a game JUST LIKE MONOPOLY...W/O A GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD. We (men) don't own pussy EVER. Pussy OWNS us.".
  • Some good stories, etc. but it has happened, whereas women have knocked on a door after 2am looking for some sum dick! After the clubs have closed, etc. it usually always with a person of failiarity, etc. But its happened and is still being played this way, etc.So don't act like it doesn't happen, etc. QQ.... Btw... Women make booty calls too!
  • PS: He told me that after the USMC and a trip to The Sand Pile...I guess Pop thought I was STILL a kid...or "a babe in the woods" lost and crying. But...one's never too-too grown by their parents reckoning.
  • Some good stories, etc. but it has happened, whereas women have knocked on a door after 2am looking for some sum dick! After the clubs have closed, etc. it usually always with a person of familiarity, etc. But its happened and is still being played this way, etc.So don't act like it doesn't happen, etc. QQ.... Btw... Women make booty calls too!

True, but we STILL pay for it, one-way or another, sooner or later. Ya'know, women know all about layaway plans, too. As well as "pay as you go. Again, they aren't stupid yanno.

"Familiarity",,,yeah... I get that, too. A friend that was also an F-Buddette once had a system that worked-out well for a decent spell. We'd hit the spots together. I get luck w/someone BOOM Debra turned into my "sister". She gets lucky with some dude, I turned into her 'brother". She ALWAYS took dude to HER apartment...so I'd know where she was if any shit came down. I took whoever to my apartment. Worked out fine. If neither of us caught, she'd either floow me home, or I'd follow her back to her crib. Guaranteed P&P either way.
  • edited November 2020
    Right.... Man, c'onn,,, back in da day, my day, they knocked, etc. QQ... LMBO @ pay as you go, I ain't paid up front for nutin', it was brought to me! It's usually called "handling yo bizness." I will admit dat many of you young bucks got caught up with dem payments, etc. LMAO... but it was what it was for ya'll. Besides err body tried to work dey game etc., No pun intended, now, etc. But GFB had it going on back den, brutha had da be in control of da situation.... Ya heard ?? Now come on with whut u got... Gfb gone....
  • edited November 2020
    Look, some booty calls are referred to as dates, but it is what it is, she likes what he's packing and he likes what she's throwing back, Am I right so far? This is the only reason they are even being together, etc. Ain't no love da be found hea! ya think I'm lying!!! Men and Women do this shyt. It's da norm with them.... Gfb gotta roll....
  • strAightalk1strAightalk1 AUGUSTA, GEORGIA
    Greg wrote: »
    Nandi will be in here inna' minute calling us both a buncha heathens, low-lives, rotten mofos, (especially YOU!) and who in Hell knows what else.

>:)
  • I view most dating as just booty calls anyway. That's why he's taking you out, da get in dem drawls, anyway! He's lying if he says otherwords! Think about it! Gfb rollin'