Vote November 3rd 2020

Democrats & Republicans Voting against Donald Trump will be the most Patriotic thing you'll do in your entire life. The secret of Freedom lie in educating people. Whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant. it's time that we in November give this president a one way ticket back to Trump's Towers in the state of New York where justice awaits him.

Comments

• Folks Votes will be likely stolen if their  vote is  NOT   for Trump,     I understand Trump was in conversation with  PUTIN today,   getting further instructions in regards to the election and how to shutdown the protestors,    I'm wondering  how much guidance  Trump is getting from the little dictator - Putin.

• Thanks for your comments, but I really feel that this November vote will be too overwhelming for trump to overcome, etc. I think that Biden will win it and the deomcrats will flip the Senate! Have you watched those Lincoln Project political ads? many Republicans are sick and tired of trump! The US supreme Court has ruled that States can now force it's electoral College members to vote for whoever get the majority of votes in their state! If Biden in Ohio gets 2.0 million votes, and Trumps gets 1.5 million. the electorial College member can all be made to give their votes to Biden! Again, Thank you.

• I feel you GFB, but we cannot take 2020 for granted like Democrats took 2016 for granted. It has to be a landslide or else there's a chance Trump will not accept the results. And Trump still has a very supportive base who are in denial about the pandemic because they live on conspiracy theories. Conspiracy theories are extremely dangerous right now because they can make people vote against their interests.

And we should already know that somehow, some way, Putin is going to try to help Trump. So we really have to make sure we all do our part to send this psycho out of the white house.

• edited August 2020

I agree with your assessment, but I feel that this time , he'll be going back to Trump Towers, to face a lot of New York Justice from that DA Vance, etc. Man... Things are about da turn on this pathological lying narcissist president! Hell, he done went to the well far too many times. He;s a failure and a fraud, etc. I wonder though why this fool keep saying he's done more for African Americans than any president, etc. You see... that right der, tells you that this boy is psychologically sick, etc. I appreciated what you said, but this time I think he'll fall, aka: lose! Btw.... thanks for being here, I hope that some of the old heads will show up again. Peace... later...

• edited August 2020

?Well it's a done deal, Senator harris is Biden's choice for his Vice President! Now it's off to the races, etc. Make Nov.3rd 2020 a day that white Trump enablers will never forget! The Attorney General of New York State, is waiting for this pathological lying ass president! I hope that Trump is indicted and jailed! Enough said....

• My personal prediction is, Trump will lose his bid for reelection and the US Senate will also be taken over by the Democrat's! I feel that over 51% plus of all registered voters are really fed up with this 45th president, etc. Republicans & Democrat's are apparently going to vote to defeat this narcissist pathological lying ass president out of office! What you see today is Trump's America, and it not a inviting picture at all. Nobody, no citizen in his or her right mind wants to experience this "BS", for four more years. Btw, Trump is a modern day "Jim Jones" and his cult like base is drinking his mental very dangerous for America kool aid, etc. America will have no Kings, Dictators, Tyrants, etc. America as diverse [a very multiracial nation] as it racially and culturally is, will never become some Neo Nazi or KKK, etc.,white nationalist, white homeland, etc. As far as the word Race is concerned, here's how it really is, "all human beings belong to the same species [home sapiens] and that race is not a biological reality, but a myth." A hu-man created myth by classifying human beings in race groups, etc. Perhaps one might say that the word "ethnic" would be better suited, etc. Yet, there still is but one human race on this planet. And I also find Trump to be Satan's challenge to this nation and humankind. Be sure and vote your conscious on Nov.3rd 2020!

• My personal prediction is, Trump will lose his bid for reelection and the US Senate will also be taken over by the Democrat's! I feel that over 51% plus of all registered voters are really fed up with this 45th president, etc. Republicans & Democrat's are apparently going to vote to defeat this narcissist pathological lying ass president out of office! What you see today is Trump's America, and it not a inviting picture at all. Nobody, no citizen in his or her right mind wants to experience this "BS", for four more years. Btw, Trump is a modern day "Jim Jones" and his cult like base is drinking his mental very dangerous for America kool aid, etc. America will have no Kings, Dictators, Tyrants, etc. America as diverse [a very multiracial nation] as it racially and culturally is, will never become some Neo Nazi or KKK, etc.,white nationalist, white homeland, etc. As far as the word Race is concerned, here's how it really is, "all human beings belong to the same species [home sapiens] and that race is not a biological reality, but a myth." A hu-man created myth by classifying human beings in race groups, etc. Perhaps one might say that the word "ethnic" would be better suited, etc. Yet, there still is but one human race on this planet. And I also find Trump to be Satan's challenge to this nation and humankind. Be sure and vote your conscious on Nov.3rd 2020!

I agree with you 100%

• I Hope & Pray all of you are correct! This country will be disastrous if Trump steals this election too!

I personally believe Trump is a Russian Agent,,,,, determined to destroy America!