Her "Girl Friend" saw him cheating!

Hell, why is it that a man's woman's girlfriend always is the one spottin' his azz cheating etc., And immediately cell phones his woman where his azz at! "Gurl I just seen Ray Ray, ova at the Nut Nut Motel ova on 12th and Silly!" and He was going in a room with a bitoch, etc. I kno his car any where!! Her: "Gurl stay ova der and watch, I'm on my way!" There you go, Ray Ray busted by your woma's nosy azz best friend! Danm, Shyt fixin' happen! it goes down like this a lot in da hood, etc. Brutha gets spotted, and that call made! Ya'll kno what happens next, Shyt might make da morning newspaper, etc. LMBO... i seant dis shyt happen before. it either goes down when you exit dat door, or she's bold enough da knock on da damn door! Either way, some physical violence just may go down, etc. What da hell does a man say his [already mad azz] woman after coming out of a Motel room with another woman? Best his azz run and duck! QQ.... Run, Run, Ray Ray!!!! LMGDBAO.... nuff said.... Gfb outta hea....

Comments

• The old folks called it..."bring a bone...take a bone".
  • I know that my husband will never do this, but I have many friends, if one caught him she would call me, and if she did, I would not lower myself by going to where he was. My friends are smart they would hang around and take cell pics. We look out for each other. When he gets home he will find a pillow on the sofa and my bedroom door locked. The next day I will have a talk witih him (and I will never scream, curse or shout). I will tell him that I do not tolerate cheaters, that he will have to pack his stuff and leave. The next person he will be hearing from is my attorney. Once a cheater, always a cheater, I can never trust him again. Would I remarry? Never. This is a once go around for me.
  • edited November 2020
    I heard what both 0f you said, etc. Nadi, i see you'll be a lil more pasisve, not violent, but you'd certainly get your point across. Perhaps it's because you are a mature woman, etc. But them young women be wanting da fight, cut, and shoot! Best these fella's git on da other side of town with dat cheatin' BS! And you know, brutha's are still being found out, to be cheaters, by they women etc. They are always spotted, etc. My thing is, don't marry da women if yo azz ain't settled yet,but as you stated, once a cheater usually always a cheater!
  • I would never 'spy' on a guy that his woman suspected he was cheating, truth be known,,, most women that are suspicious about their man possibly cheating on them are usually spot on. Despite what a cheater may think, there will always be telltale signs revealed little by little when a cheater 'cheats'.
  • "...there will always be telltale signs revealed little by little when a cheater 'cheats'.". Yeah, shit. Shall I point a few out? Why not...
    1. Hair caught in yo'teef. Nasty ass mofo or mofette. For under $3 you can get a cheap toothbrush and a small bottle of Scope.
    2. You damn'sho betta have another pair of panties or drawz to put-on after you shower...IF you're smart enough to even take on before going home....but the trick is...don't jam home TOO fresh. Women CAN SMELL OTHER WOMEN'S SCENTS...with their bloodhound asses.
    3. Not for nothing, but...I've known women in life that treated cheating like a damn ART! Ooooo Lawdy. I'm sooooo glad those I knew/know are/were/are just friends PERIOD. Truly, I do believe that women are the better sneaks. I'd be willing to bet in 80% of the time if she cheated and the man then finds out...it's ONLY because she rigged it for your soon-to-be gone ass.
  • Preach Greg!!!! Btw, a lot of what you've stated is truth. later...
  • Nandi wrote: »
    The next day I will have a talk with him (and I will never scream, curse or shout). I will tell him that I do not tolerate cheaters.
    '...then afta' dat...IMMA' CALMLY, DELIBERATELY, AND WITH GRRRRRRR'RAAATE ENTHUSIASM BLOW HIS MUTHASUCKIN' HEAD STRAIGHT TO PLUTO..OR MY NAME AIN'T "BOTH BARRELS" NANDI KEEPIN' SHIT HANDY!

• Preach Greg!!!! Btw, a lot of what you've stated is truth. later...
    No joke this time, buddy'roe. Women wrote the book on cheating EFFECTIVELY! And, there's a chapter or two in that book called. "GETTING EVEN". Me? Sheeeeeit! I'd rather fight 2-3 men in an a dead-end alley with my to TO IT than have a woman/women on my case in a righteous kind of way, like a "Play Misty For Me" scenario kinda way.
    r
  • I bet'cha Nandi has a good-to-go TORTURE CHAMBER DOWN IN THE DAMN BASEMENT that Mr. Nando is TOTALLY oblivious about it and what's REALLY below the floors...and SOUND-PROOF. I can hear him now....once down there...
    "NO NO BABY NOOOOOO!!! NOT THE OTHER NUT, TOO!".
  • Greg wrote: »
    Nandi wrote: »
    The next day I will have a talk with him (and I will never scream, curse or shout). I will tell him that I do not tolerate cheaters.
    '...then afta' dat...IMMA' CALMLY, DELIBERATELY, AND WITH GRRRRRRR'RAAATE ENTHUSIASM BLOW HIS MUTHASUCKIN' HEAD STRAIGHT TO PLUTO..OR MY NAME AIN'T "BOTH BARRELS" NANDI KEEPIN' SHIT HANDY!

LOL!
    I bet'cha Nandi has a good-to-go TORTURE CHAMBER DOWN IN THE DAMN BASEMENT that Mr. Nando is TOTALLY oblivious about it and what's REALLY below the floors...and SOUND-PROOF. I can hear him now....once down there...

You have me LMBAO!
  • Nandi wrote: »
    Greg wrote: »
    I bet'cha Nandi has a good-to-go TORTURE CHAMBER DOWN IN THE DAMN BASEMENT that Mr. Nando is TOTALLY oblivious about it and what's REALLY below the floors...and SOUND-PROOF. I can hear him now....once down there...

You have me LMBAO!

The whole point, Mrs Nangela. Get it? Your first name, conjoined with my youngest daughter's....Angela. Wow...seems like a lifetime ago, huh? 21, 20 and 19. ..and back-back birthdays. Jeez!
  • edited November 2020
    Greg wrote: »
    "...there will always be telltale signs revealed little by little when a cheater 'cheats'.". Yeah, shit. Shall I point a few out? Why not...
    1. Hair caught in yo'teef. Nasty ass mofo or mofette. For under $3 you can get a cheap toothbrush and a small bottle of Scope.
    2. You damn'sho betta have another pair of panties or drawz to put-on after you shower...IF you're smart enough to even take on before going home....but the trick is...don't jam home TOO fresh. Women CAN SMELL OTHER WOMEN'S SCENTS...with their bloodhound asses.
    3. Not for nothing, but...I've known women in life that treated cheating like a damn ART! Ooooo Lawdy. I'm sooooo glad those I knew/know are/were/are just friends PERIOD. Truly, I do believe that women are the better sneaks. I'd be willing to bet in 80% of the time if she cheated and the man then finds out...it's ONLY because she rigged it for your soon-to-be gone ass.

It's a pretty slippery slope (if not) an impossible feat to be a successful 'cheater'. Folk that think they're getting away with 'cheating' are so unaware of their flaws, and/or the person you're cheating on is either in denial, or just don't give a Damn!
  • Cheaters are looking for ways of personal sexual gratification, that's it. They gain that in dat motel/hotel room and return to their homes, spouses, boyfriends, etc. as if nothing happen, it's the norm with cheaters. And true they can love the one they share a home with etc. But they seek something that is only known to them, and they eventually find it in another partner. Hell, one can slide around any good size city and find Hotels, motels, thriving with men and women cheating, lusting, freaking, etc. Often cheating go down in one's home, etc. Yeah... folks can be bold, etc. Bottom line, it happening, etc. And it will continue as long as these folks find each other. it can begin any where, in the Grocery store, at their Church, place of employment, the Mall, parties, etc. QQ... No shyt....
    "...there will always be telltale signs revealed little by little when a cheater 'cheats'.". Yeah, shit. Shall I point a few out? Why not...

It's a pretty slippery slope (if not) an impossible feat to be a successful 'cheater'. Folk that think they're getting away with 'cheating' are so unaware of their flaws, and/or the person you're cheating on is either in denial, or just don't give a Damn!

• I agree with you, to a point. Allow me to illustrate just so.

"It's a pretty slippery slope (if not) an impossible feat to be a successful 'cheater'.". BTW...the forthcoming isn't a lecture, but an illustration from a guy's POV.
    We guys/men grow up as little boys in a world of competition. Think Sports for just one example. "king Of The Hill"...and it starts very early in Life; like from kindergarten, or so. The older we get, the more physical it gets and from a game of Tag all the way up the game(s) ladder. Literally, we adapt to cheating as we go along. You know, "lightweight" cheating. We tend to just look at it as normal. I'm skipping a lot now, but hope I'm making the point as I move along.

By the time; and how many of us are attracted to, or accept cheating guess who's been watching us? The Girls. Now by high school we'll basically learn sportsmanship, but then when the girls make into the picture, the stakes get higher and higher as those combined hormones start kicking it...for both boys and the girls. Fundamentally again, it just another game. Girls around us at the point antes up the stakes. Get me? The Jocks, the Pretty Boys, the Thinkers, even the Nerds get action. Also, the "Poindexters", the Nose-In-The-Books types, and on and on and on. Hell, even those Masters Of Poetry, Science, straight out Nerds, and believe it or not, mofos with a kind of Creative Flare and especially those with "savior fare". French. The English translation is...one that has the ability to say the right thing at the right time. Knew him quite well, still do. B)

Part II coming up. Kat says lunch is ready. BBL.
  • I get your pov,

Speaking as a woman there are (some) Women caught-up in this situation, where's she's with a man that choose to be a 'Cheater' and a Cheater that thinks he's fooling the little lady at home are not very good at hiding the fact that he's a cheater. As I said, a woman that suspects her man is cheating without the actual 'caught in the act' proof, yet she's still have her suspicions ,,, for the most part she's is barking up the right tree for being suspicious.

I don't try to explain the reasoning are the makings of a 'cheater',
    which is what you're doing..........I'm just saying a woman that suspects her man is cheating on her, but, chooses to overlook it, may be doing so for various reasons; Perhaps, she's being 'well taken care of', financially, sexually and feels relatively secure in what she's getting out of the relationship.....ORrrrr, she just doesn't give a good Damn if he's a cheater, as long as she's being provided for and as long as he keeps that shyt out in the STREET.
  • I get your pov,

Speaking as a woman there are (some) Women caught-up in this situation, where's she's with a man that choose to be a 'Cheater' and a Cheater that thinks he's fooling the little lady at home are not very good at hiding the fact that he's a cheater. As I said, a woman that suspects her man is cheating without the actual 'caught in the act' proof, yet she's still have her suspicions ,,, for the most part she's is barking up the right tree for being suspicious.

I don't try to explain the reasoning are the makings of a 'cheater',
    which is what you're doing..........I'm just saying a woman that suspects her man is cheating on her, but, chooses to overlook it, may be doing so for various reasons; Perhaps, she's being 'well taken care of', financially, sexually and feels relatively secure in what she's getting out of the relationship.....ORrrrr, she just doesn't give a good Damn if he's a cheater, as long as she's being provided for and as long as he keeps that shyt out in the STREET.

^MARVELOUS^...but time to run now School starts at 9:OO AM. School? Yes, aka "home-training". Nobody slides. The girls school their younger brothers, literally. You know, classes in things they'd be learning in formal schooling, but for CV-19 ramifications. Forgot where I heard this, "each one teach one"b but it's in-effect, Kat's the Principal, I'm the Vice Principal aka The Hatchet Man. No school? No playtime. I ain't above bribery, but the problem is, I got more cheese than the kids do. LMAO Catch'ya later.

B.R.: You anit shit Greg!
    Greg: I know. *drops a tear for a sympathy move*
  • @ basic reasoning u wanna go fer a bucket of KFC, etc, via da drive thru, QQ... LMBAO.... Gfb got a coupon too. Jest messin' witchu woman...
  • edited November 2020
    @ basic reasoning u wanna go fer a bucket of KFC, etc, via da drive thru, QQ... LMBAO.... Gfb got a coupon too. Jest messin' witchu woman...
    Sheittttttttt, you gotta do betta than some ole dirty bird. As Erika Badu once said... "I ain't No Cheap Thrill".

• [quote=Sheittttttttt, you gotta do betta than some ole dirty bird. As Erika Badu once said... "I ain't No Cheap Thrill". [/quote]
    s26phlt3drtg.jpg

• @ basic reasoning u wanna go fer a bucket of KFC, etc, via da drive thru, QQ... LMBAO.... Gfb got a coupon too. Jest messin' witchu woman...
    Sheittttttttt, you gotta do betta than some ole dirty bird. As Erika Badu once said... "I ain't No Cheap Thrill".

Well damn dat's a start Woman! I told ya Gfb had a coupon! LMBO@ ole dirty bird. Hell we can sit in da parkin' lot, etc.Be like ole times... LMAO! Whutcha say???

[quote=Sheittttttttt, you gotta do betta than some ole dirty bird. As Erika Badu once said... "I ain't No Cheap Thrill".
    s26phlt3drtg.jpg

[/quote]
    CTFU

Well damn dat's a start Woman! I told ya Gfb had a coupon! LMBO@ ole dirty bird. Hell we can sit in da parkin' lot, etc.Be like ole times... LMAO! Whutcha say???

Oh Hell Naw! Lol
  • edited November 2020
    @ basic reasoning u wanna go fer a bucket of KFC, etc, via da drive thru, QQ... LMBAO.... Gfb got a coupon too. Jest messin' witchu woman...

Oh Hell Naw! Lol

See, you had da be choosey, etc. U want da go to da Rib Shack, etc. QQ... LMBO. But dats okay... maybe oneday you'll have a change of heart. you think? Gfb rolling ova hea.... Later...
  • I ain't never been No Beggar.........so I can be choosey. :p
  • .........so I can be choosey. :p
    Thanks for the dedication, Babe. You didn't hafta do dat. I knew. But, as long as you did it already....well...see'ya soon.
    Sincerely...Greggie Pooh. B)