Author Topic: Welcome to the New and Improved BV.  (Read 446 times)

cheeba

Re: Welcome to the New and Improved BV.
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2018, 07:28:19 AM »
i hadn't logged in a few days.
i see there have been a few changes here  :)
Drugs r like shoes. Everybody needs them but they don't all fit.

MightyOshun

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2018, 12:58:05 PM »
This recreation allows me to retire the K7 brand.

Years ago, 2002,  when I started posting in WebTV groups I was simply "K7", which stood for Kim7. Because of gender misidentification, which boys named Kim often suffer, I only used my first initial.

But that didn't last. Because one too many people confused me with a musical act known as "K7", and some chick had a "loves K7" sign as part of her signature I expanded my screen name  to "K7SP", which stood for Kim The Seventh Son Productions.

Years later, in 2006, when I Joined Black Voices I was astonished to kind that K7 and, believe it or not, K7SP were already taken --yeah some smart ass from WebTV had stole my screen name. Name not available, pick another? Whoa! A name that unique couldn't not be available. I never figured out who it was that did that, but I had an idea. So, WFT, I came up with a new screen name, with a new spelling that had the same phonics as Kim7; Ta fricking da, K7 was redone, and Khem7 was born. And then people promptly took that spelling to mean I stood for Kemet, or that I was this other guy, a black voices poster whom called himself "Kemestry".

Today, with this opportunity, instead of re-creating "Kim (Khem7) The Seventh Son branding" I now take as a screen name the name many people, especially co-workers, have called me over the years, and yes it comes with a gender identifier, the name Mister Kim! (MrKim).

The name is Kim, MrKim ...the real 007.

Careful, Khem. You don't want to be confused with Name007 from black voices.The guy who used to make lists of who was black and who was white. He also made lists of which posters were other posters in disguise.
Age cannot wither me, nor custom stale my infinite variety. Other women cloy the appetites they feed; I make hungry where I most satisfy.

Greg

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2018, 01:35:16 PM »
Careful, Khem. You don't want to be confused with Name007 from black voices.The guy who used to make lists of who was black and who was white. He also made lists of which posters were other posters in disguise.

WOW!  WHATTA MEMORY!

MrKim

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2018, 02:45:01 PM »

Careful, Khem MrKim. You don't want to be confused with Name007 from black voices.The guy who used to make lists of who was black and who was white. He also made lists of which posters were other posters in disguise.

Oh darn. Doggone it. Hopefully you guys know better. I didn't post much in General or Today News, or whatever they called it back then, but, now that you mention it, I do seem to recall seeing the name before. And he ain't me. LOL!
! Ain't No Half Steppin' !

MightyOshun

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2018, 05:07:55 PM »

Careful, Khem MrKim. You don't want to be confused with Name007 from black voices.The guy who used to make lists of who was black and who was white. He also made lists of which posters were other posters in disguise.

Oh darn. Doggone it. Hopefully you guys know better. I didn't post much in General or Today News, or whatever they called it back then, but, now that you mention it, I do seem to recall seeing the name before. And he ain't me. LOL!

Big difference in you two. He knew everything there was to know. Everybody in European history was black, and he had the "facts" to prove it.

Stuff like that. Not to be confused with Sigmoid (?) Egmond (?) a poster on the old Black Visions who claimed that all the royals in Europe were black, and their portraits had been painted over.

I'm rambling now. Bye, Khem. My bad! MrKim
Age cannot wither me, nor custom stale my infinite variety. Other women cloy the appetites they feed; I make hungry where I most satisfy.

Sibaka 2

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2018, 08:02:14 PM »
Suffice it to say, we are in the process of retrieving the old posts,

Kool.

Just lemme know when they're back.

Greg

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2018, 08:34:34 AM »
Not to be confused with Sigmoid (?) Egmond (?) a poster on the old Black Visions who claimed that all the royals in Europe were black, and their portraits had been painted over.

Damn close and most def close enough to activate a memory synapse por moi.  This bastard...

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Egmond_Codfried

MrKim

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2018, 11:16:40 AM »

Damn close and most def close enough to activate a memory synapse por moi.  This bastard...

What in da hell? Who in da hell? Lord Jesus born of Mary! Talk about a bad reputation. Delusional? Please don't mention me in the same breath as such a fool. LMAO
! Ain't No Half Steppin' !

Greg

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2018, 11:47:41 AM »

What in da hell? Who in da hell? Lord Jesus born of Mary! Talk about a bad reputation. Delusional? Please don't mention me in the same breath as such a fool. LMAO

Really sum'thin huh?  Just damn...worldwide net notoriety.  Whew!  You should have seen his brief appearance here that M/O made note of.  *insert 'ol woe emoji*  He even had me going for a paragraph or two before I wised up and Columbo'ed his ass. 
I can think of NO other online nic ANYWHERE/ANYTIME that comes even remotely close to him.  Oops...maybe one...but in another category: 

You ever catch PrettyClassy's act back in 'Black Voices?  Bitch blew a fuse and fucked up the registration-needle on The Psycho-O-Meter...just ask JP next time you see him. 

John_Public

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2018, 11:58:36 AM »
Hey guys *waving and kisses* i tnought y'all had gone up in the rapture and left me.

Not fuh'nothing, but JP's been runnin' around bad mouthing you.  Yeah, no shit.  He's been blabbin' all over and telling folks you bought a cheap titty bar in a notoriously dangerous neighborhood that waters the licca down and served by hardcore fist fightin' bulldaggas with funky attitudes and felony records.  I ain't lyin'. 
LOL not true
......insert witty slogan, remark or photo here.

John_Public

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2018, 12:02:16 PM »

Really sum'thin huh?  Just damn...worldwide net notoriety.  Whew!  You should have seen his brief appearance here that M/O made note of.  *insert 'ol woe emoji*  He even had me going for a paragraph or two before I wised up and Columbo'ed his ass. 
I can think of NO other online nic ANYWHERE/ANYTIME that comes even remotely close to him.  Oops...maybe one...but in another category: 

You ever catch PrettyClassy's act back in 'Black Voices?  Bitch blew a fuse and fucked up the registration-needle on The Psycho-O-Meter...just ask JP next time you see him. 

Ha!!!! I remember that HAB well..so classy, that R Kelly fan was ???
......insert witty slogan, remark or photo here.

Greg

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2018, 12:39:52 PM »

Ha!!!! I remember that HAB well..so classy, that R Kelly fan was ???

Nuthin' wrong with your memory, son.  ^5

Raion

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2018, 06:15:22 PM »
Not to be confused with Sigmoid (?) Egmond (?) a poster on the old Black Visions who claimed that all the royals in Europe were black, and their portraits had been painted over.

Technically,  he's not wrong.

All humans evolved from African folks,  so,  by mere technicality,  the old European Royals do in facr belong to us.

I like to say that we built that.   Rome,  England,  Germany...we built those.   They would not exist without us.

Greg

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2018, 07:33:52 PM »

OK.  But, he is nuts, technically.

All humans evolved from African folks,  so,  by mere technicality,  the old European Royals do in facr belong to us.

Genetically, not pictorially as he himself presented.

I like to say that we built that.   Rome,  England,  Germany...we built those.   They would not exist without us.

OK, and strictly philosophically-speaking.  If we're all (everybody on the planet) products of the very same kitchen and pot so to say, nobody belongs to anybody with respect to bragging-rights.  Hmmm..gimme a sec or two...

OK.  Got it.  What I mean is, that if on a menu, there wouldn't be a Soup Of The Day as such.  No Black Bean Soup  No Tomato Soup.  No Corn Soup and most def no Potato Soup. 

There would be nothing else soup-wise on the Bill 'O Fare...except...GUMBO

Raion

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2018, 08:42:47 PM »

OK.  But, he is nuts, technically.

Genetically, not pictorially as he himself presented.

OK, and strictly philosophically-speaking.  If we're all (everybody on the planet) products of the very same kitchen and pot so to say, nobody belongs to anybody with respect to bragging-rights.  Hmmm..gimme a sec or two...

OK.  Got it.  What I mean is, that if on a menu, there wouldn't be a Soup Of The Day as such.  No Black Bean Soup  No Tomato Soup.  No Corn Soup and most def no Potato Soup. 

There would be nothing else soup-wise on the Bill 'O Fare...except...GUMBO

A good and fair point.

By the way, I have another thing of interest for you to chew on.  Food for thought, as it were.

https://blackvisions.org/Community/index.php?topic=121